Will acne get better, started having some at 16 and I still have it, I used to have perfect skin from 0-15

97baHater

97baHater

Confirmed truecel and manlet
Does it ever become better? Is there something I could do?

Ok I will try, I was seeing my old pics and I got so mad at my skin quality right now I even got smile lines, I'm 17btw
skin stretching can help with smile lines, gua sha (srs)

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
skin stretching can help with smile lines, gua sha (srs)
Thanks for the answers brah, may you ascend and get 4920 big booty stacies bouncing on your dick

• Love it
Reactions: vzidel
Ok I will try, I was seeing my old pics and I got so mad at my skin quality right now I even got smile lines, I'm 17btw
Don't take axcutane first start with only tret. That's enough for most people.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, oxygenbreather and 97baHater
If you're gonna blast accutane during puberty then you're gonna stunt your growth. Tret is enough lol
Nah it's a myth if u microdose Accutane like 10 or 20 mg it won't affect anything i grew to 6'3 and I took it since 13 to 16

• +1
Reactions: oxygenbreather and 97baHater
If you're gonna blast accutane during puberty then you're gonna stunt your growth. Tret is enough lol
this has been disproved several times now, it’s an abnormality, numbers looking around 1-8%

• +1
5'4 and growth plates are already closed, no growth for a year. Dad is 5'8 mom is 5'7 and I'm getting heightmogged soon by my lil brother who is 11 and 5'3.

5'4 and growth plates are already closed, no growth for a year. Dad is 5'8 mom is 5'7 and I'm getting heightmogged soon by my lil brother who is 11 and 5'3.
Wtf did you xray your growth plate or some because it kinda crazy that you're shorter than your mom.

Wtf did you xray your growth plate or some because it kinda crazy that you're shorter than your mom.
The last Xray was at 15 and it was nearly closed, I think it's closed now. Yeah my bro will def finish taller, brutal brotherpill, and the other nigger also inherited my mom's green eyes and no uee, and I have the subhuman eye area it's over:feelsrope::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: oxygenbreather
Acne increases in puberty because of hormone spikes/fluctuations which make sebum levels (the oil in your pores) increase. For many people it goes away as puberty ends. You still need to do something about it though. I used to have horrible acne and tret helped a lot.

• +1