Will i make it to 178cm (my estimated height)

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

ascending
IMG 7954

guys im fucking cooked, need to start hgh asap its so over for me :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz, Deleted member 65752, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
@northern mogger @Lokki @LooksThinker

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Lokki, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
idk kinda hard to tell from that, put those values to excel/libre office etc. and make it draw a graph for u, easier to tell from that

Your growth is almost complete
i guess you will be end up with 175cm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, MiroslavBulldosex and TheLooxMaxingKing
OVER

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
View attachment 2934411
guys im fucking cooked, need to start hgh asap its so over for me :feelsrope:
try to maasai jumping 100-150 times 1-2 hours before sleeping, something with gene methylation but the average height in the maasai tribe is 6'3 (189cm) and make sure to take your vitamin d, k2 and other supplements and make sure you have good sleep

• +1
Nigga has a spreadsheet of his height 😂😂, over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65752 and TheLooxMaxingKing
try to maasai jumping 100-150 times 1-2 hours before sleeping, something with gene methylation but the average height in the maasai tribe is 6'3 (189cm) and make sure to take your vitamin d, k2 and other supplements and make sure you have good sleep
Bro what the fuck u talking about

178 isn't really a bad height

Edit: Oh shit I saw the language you are Finnish
Heard they are tall
Sad Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

• +1
178 isn't really a bad height

Edit: Oh shit I saw the language you are Finnish

Sad Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News
178 is 5"10, i am ok with it but its my estimated height and im not sure if i will reach it since im 15, and 6months and only 169cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752
178 is 5"10, i am ok with it but its my estimated height and im not sure if i will reach it since im 15, and 6months and only 169cm
3 inches in 3 years is very doable
No need for HGH side effects are just too risky and wouldn't even do much at your age

• +1
3 inches in 3 years is very doable
No need for HGH side effects are just too risky and wouldn't even do much at your age
but im going to doctors and propably gonna see if my growth plates open, if they are i might ask for some test or hgh, since i might be under developed or defficent on some of these, because i look younger than others my age and are shorter than others

• +1
but im going to doctors and propably gonna see if my growth plates open, if they are i might ask for some test or hgh, since i might be under developed or defficent on some of these, because i look younger than others my age and are shorter than others
Yeah check if it's open
If you want HGH you can get some but just don't over do it because it can be Very dangerous

• +1
Yeah check if it's open
If you want HGH you can get some but just don't over do it because it can be Very dangerous
should i get test too, if my t levels are low ?

• +1
Yeah check if it's open
i know, but messi grewn like 10 cm, with some heightmaxxing like roids etc

• +1
should i get test too, if my t levels are low ?
Yes but also check your estrogen levels because excessive estrogen closes growth plates that's why women are shorter on average

• +1
i know, but messi grewn like 10 cm, with some heightmaxxing like roids etc
How tall are your parents ?
Because if you have short parents it's gonna be hard to reach that height

• +1
Yes but also check your estrogen levels because excessive estrogen closes growth plates that's why women are shorter on average
Okey got it, thats a good tip.

• +1
Dad is 178-180, Mom is 162-164
some people just grow slow but over a long period of time, if your father is 179 and your mother 163 you will reach 185 or something if you have good sleep, sleep is where you grow so make sure to fix it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and MA_ascender
some people just grow slow but over a long period of time, if your father is 179 and your mother 163 you will reach 185 or something if you have good sleep, sleep is where you grow so make sure to fix it
he wont reach shit lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: _looksmaxxer_ and TheLooxMaxingKing
How much sleep?

How much sleep?
the thing is, the amount of sleep is something your body decides. if you sleep 10 pm every single day and get a good high quality 10 hours of sleep, you will grow but make sure its high quality and on time, be on a calorie surplus too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and TheLooxMaxingKing
the thing is, the amount of sleep is something your body decides. if you sleep 10 pm every single day and get a good high quality 10 hours of sleep, you will grow but make sure its high quality and on time, be on a calorie surplus too
Got it, but usually sleep around 7-8h, any tips?