Will i make it to 178cm (my estimated height)

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

ascending
IMG 7954

guys im fucking cooked, need to start hgh asap its so over for me :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz, Deleted member 65752, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
keep believing too, the mind can do a couple of things.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Sounds good.
some testosterone increasing supplements too for maximizing the time your growth plates stay open and there was a study that said that blueberries act as a aromatase inhibitor

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
some testosterone increasing supplements too for maximizing the time your growth plates stay open and there was a study that said that blueberries act as a aromatase inhibitor
U wanna dm me, more about these things, even tho you are greycel u seem to have a pretty good knowledge and high iq.

testosterone has no correlation with keeping your plaques open
being hipogonadic is a better idea
But the smartest thing is to nuke your' estrogen

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and TheLooxMaxingKing
U wanna dm me, more about these things, even tho you are greycel u seem to have a pretty good knowledge and high iq.
testosterone is one hormone causing the growth plates to close+there isnt any ”natural” testosterone booster, all of them have been debunked and have no research to back them up

if u arent deprived of some necessary nutrient, u cant ”naturally” boost ur test, other than eating healthy, having active lifestyle, sleeping enough and minizing stress

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _looksmaxxer_, TheLooxMaxingKing and elemanzelvadre
testosterone has no correlation with keeping your plaques open
being hipogonadic is a better idea
But the smartest thing is to nuke your' estrogen
yeah but testosterone will make your bones thicker and its good overal to have in puberty

• +1
of course not, injecting is the worst you can do for your hormones, take stuff like ashwaganda or high doses of vit D but dont inject
take k2 when taking vitamin d so that the vitamin d actually gets absorbed

• +1
oh, just seemed so strange to be that heavy for your age and be so short, too much gym maxing can stunt your growth btw
i know, i dont do deadlifts, squats etc

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
Almost same size as me in your age. My estimated size was also 178, ended 175

With lifts in the shoes you are fine when youre face is good. Would maybe try mk677

• +1
howd you gain so much muscle mass without doing cage lifts
genetics, also i played hockey my whole childhood so like 10 years, gymnastics for 1 year. also, when i started gym i was bit chubby/skinnyfat so i just put on size, then now i just been shredding down to achieve the aesthetic female gazed body.

howd you gain so much muscle mass without doing cage lifts
For gym i dont really do anything special, i just have always done ppl, and recently changed it to ppl x arnold split.

sleep more, 8 should be the bare minimun

sleeping that little is a massive looksmin

aim for 9-10
so true lol , i have 0 uee when i sleep a lot , when i sleep 5 hrs or some shit it's like i have a brain tumor and i didn't eat or drink for weeks

• +1
For gym i dont really do anything special, i just have always done ppl, and recently changed it to ppl x arnold split.
wdym ppl x arnold, can u explain your routine pls, i might change it to that. i used to do the metallicad ppl

• +1
wdym ppl x arnold, can u explain your routine pls, i might change it to that. i used to do the metallicad ppl
dm me, i will also show u some pics of phydique right now, ngl its fuckn crazy

• +1
Reactions: vzidel