0/10 foid

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Some girls are very fucking repulsive. It's hard to believe any guy, even an incel would want to fuck them. I know a girl from my school who's absolutely disgusting, she is a landwhale, has a fucked fat face with a double chin and a fuck ton of acne, her hair is greasy and gross and she just looks nasty and repulsive as fuck. All of the guys in my school use her as a referential for maximum ugliness. No one would want to get with her ever. It's pretty sad tbh because she has some better looking slutty friends and when they're with her they keep talking about the boys they've been with and it's obvious no boy would ever want her. She just laughs and goes along listening to their stories but she's probably dead inside and wants to rope.
I'm the mascot in my school and so I hang out a lot with the cheerleaders, this halfwit monstrosity thought she could be a cheerleader so she joined the team. Doing cheer used to be very pleasing, being the only guy around, helping the girls out in the pyramids, it was nice. But she ruined everything. Her mere presence there made the whole environment rot. All of the slim pretty girls dancing and I'm looking at them having a good time, the moment my eyes catch her, it's over. All my good feelings are down the drain. I just feel disgust and discomfort for being there. Especially when I had to touch her for any given exercise, it was pukefuel. Thing is, she was good friends with my crush at the time so I couldn't just treat her like utter trash like I would prefer to.

Once I invited my old crush to go out with me to a restaurant and she had the audacity to bring this bitch with her, I was pissed and made that very clear. The ugly girl felt uncomfortable because she could see that I was hating her presence so she offered to leave and I said: Go ahead and leave please, it's not personal (It was lol), I just wanted this to be only between the both of us. So she stood up and left the restaurant. My crush was horrified, and 5 minutes later she made us leave the restaurant to go after that gross fat bitch, I ended up apologising for the landwhale just to look better in my crushes eyes (cucked, I know, it was before I got blackpilled) but honestly I don't give a fuck about her. The reason I don't give a fuck about her and can't even put up an effort to tolerate her presence even for the sake of looking good to my crush is because she is just that physically repulsive. Even if you're a 1/10 incel reading this and you think you'd fuck anything, think again my friend, think the fuck again.
She also has relatively short greasy hair and and dyes it dark purple :sick:, and to top it off she tries to mask her acne with make up, but it's so much fucking acne that it only makes it worse. You can clearly see the outline of her nasty pimples being covered by cheap ass foundation.

Last edited:
didn't fucking read, you faggot. go rope

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and Festrunk
and somehow she manages to look old even though she's a sophomore. Her fat face somehow has some wrinkles
didn't fucking read, you faggot. go rope
man, give it a read, im for real

Close eyes and fuck the hole

Not a single word. XD

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
You actually told her to leave? Whewww you're so brave lol.