Deleted member 1632

Master
Fuck ,it's over for me

49347950 379624242599284 7168677480792850432 n

can relate, I went to all male hs

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 685
I'm still in. That's so shit tbh. Would change school if it were not my last year

I'm still in. That's so shit tbh. Would change school if it were not my last year
dude i moved from class with foids to only man class just to don't need to have contact with them. It's so disgusting to be mogged everyday and see foids that i will never have.

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
dude i moved from class with foids to only man class just to don't need to have contact with them. It's so disgusting to be mogged everyday and see foids that i will never have.
You're putting yourself down too much. Just try to be the best version of yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir and Pietrosiek
You're putting yourself down too much. Just try to be the best version of yourself.
sounds like bluepill cope. And not only sounds

sounds like bluepill cope. And not only sounds
It sounds like a bluepill cope, I understand that, but if you're not disastered and looksmax properly you can ascend atleast 1 point

It sounds like a bluepill cope, I understand that, but if you're not disastered and looksmax properly you can ascend atleast 1 point
1 point is shit, it wouldn't change anything

My aunt tried to put my younger cousin into an all male school a couple years ago. damn I fought her to get him into a slightly further away mixed.
dude would've came out aspie around women for sure if he ended up going to an all male shithole

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
My aunt tried to put my younger cousin into an all male school a couple years ago. damn I fought her to get him into a slightly further away mixed.
dude would've came out aspie around women for sure if he ended up going to an all male shithole
You just saved this kid's mental sanity ngl

In my class out of 30 of us maybe 5-7 lost virginity during HS as I remember (it was long time ago)