• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Ricky212, aspiringexcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
THIS IS GONNA BE ME FR FR

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
For who? Black girls, ugly white women and ugly American Asian girls? Not worth looking for women in America.
Koreans have the best dating advantage over other asians, imagine complaining. Plus, kpop guys get cute slavic foids, latinas, and have good appeal over asians.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, 케이제이, gooner23 and 1 other person
sub HTN, only HTN’s get decent matches.
Nah I have a Korean friend whos legit LTN and has a hapa gf whos in a sorority on Tinder. She prolly cheats on him tho

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이, gooner23 and murdah
Why are you on tinder anyway, If you were chad I would understand but guessing from the fact I'm reading your post on this forum you are not chad. if you approached as many women irl as you swiped right on (or left idk tinder) you would have success in dating.

Nah I have a Korean friend whos legit LTN and has a hapa gf whos in a sorority on Tinder. She prolly cheats on him tho
Asians are known for their academic success. shes going to cheat on him while he works and provides for her. you should warn him to think about his choice. Don't tell him exactly that or he will either think you've gone insane or praying on his downfall and youll lose a friend.

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan

케이제이

5’7 KHHV​

Why are you on tinder anyway, If you were chad I would understand but guessing from the fact I'm reading your post on this forum you are not chad. if you approached as many women irl as you swiped right on (or left idk tinder) you would have success in dating.
Yes, just approach as 5’7 rice while 6’3 white chads walk by, great idea

BRUTAL

• +1
I have around 10 matches with attractive Asian girls so far though so I guess it isn’t completely over?

dm your face I'll help you lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and gooner23
its normal. I get 0 likes unless I pay for boosts or premium etc.

tinder simply doesnt show ur profile unless you pay. jewish scam app.

Governments across the globe should start banning dating apps for the social damage they are causing.

• +1
didn't I help u coon?
i mean shii half the recommendations people say conflict so its like preference at that point

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and seethe
i mean shii half the recommendations people say conflict so its like preference at that point
u like listening to dalits so what can I say mane

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23