1-10 women's scale based on objective metrics

6'5 HTN

6'5 HTN

Iron

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and grief
2:05 right girl looks like an angel fogging everyone else in the vid blackpill debunked close the forum

i'm trolling but its prob because she comes from the same place as me we are very attracted to similarity that's why the objective scale sometimes fail

2:05 right girl looks like an angel fogging everyone else in the vid blackpill debunked close the forum
subjectivity among preexisting very attractive faces, as i prefaced

• +1
Reactions: grief
i disagree with that video. you don't know what the word attractive means. women with a cute femine face shape and a slim body are more attractive than those super models with their masculine jaw and 6ft+ height. the same reason why chico is more attractive than barett and dior sauvage is more attractive than dior homme intense. you can be the most special and unique, but attractiveness is about attracting the highest quality and quantity of people.

i disagree with that video. you don't know what the word attractive means. women with a cute femine face shape and a slim body are more attractive than those super models with their masculine jaw and 6ft+ height. the same reason why chico is more attractive than barett and dior sauvage is more attractive than dior homme intense. you can be the most special and unique, but attractiveness is about attracting the highest quality and quantity of people.
This comment is primarily subjective.

Which models do you consider to have a "masculine" jaw though

• JFL
Reactions: orangomango2003