1, i, i, e^(2nπ-π/2), ?

Low iq forum alert

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, try2beme, the BULL and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
110 iq required btw

1, i, i, e^(2nπ-π/2), ?
nobody cares to solve ur sequences, u rub 2 braincells together to create a formula for n and expect somebody on an incel website to spend 15 min of their time to solve them, also why the FUCK does one of your terms have a variable. Heres a sequence that took me 1min anybody who passed 6th grade math can theoretically solve

1, 1, -1, 2, -5, ...

good luck lil nig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, fuxkdakikez and soover4me
it's complete over if you know the answer

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, cube and soover4me
nobody cares to solve ur sequences, u rub 2 braincells together to create a formula for n and expect somebody on an incel website to spend 15 min of their time to solve them, also why the FUCK does one of your terms have a variable. Heres a sequence that took me 1min anybody who passed 6th grade math can theoretically solve

1, 1, -1, 2, -5, ...

good luck lil nig
so you're not intelligent enough to solve it...

also i can tell your sequence is made up, nice try bud

Harold what's your FSIQ (don't reply to this with anti IQ propaganda)

• +1
Reactions: cube
i am only in high school i have not taken complex analysis yet :(
gimme a min i will try to solve it tho

Harold what's your FSIQ (don't reply to this with anti IQ propaganda)
who the fuck are you

unfortunately anti iq propaganda accurately assesses ontological reality

so you're not intelligent enough to solve it...

also i can tell your sequence is made up, nice try bud
Its actually not made up lol, actually IQ filtered. I'll give you a whole week to solve it, after I'll post the result. Its a genuine sequence thats has a very simple definition. If you cant solve it I dont think you have a right to post your shitty sequences and LARP about your high iq because you failed an intro to analysis class at your community college.

so I found

e^(2nπ-π/2)​

to be equal to i^i
does that mean the 5th term would be -e^-pi/2?
or have i just messed up horribly

@Harold O'brien Does your FSIQ exist or is it an abstract meontological falsehood

Its actually not made up lol, actually IQ filtered. I'll give you a whole week to solve it, after I'll post the result. Its a genuine sequence thats has a very simple definition. If you cant solve it I dont think you have a right to post your shitty sequences and LARP about your high iq because you failed an intro to analysis class at your community college.
to me it looks like you've fucked it up, even if its intended to be a real sequence

1, 1, -1, 2, -5,

my guess: the fifth term is supposed to be -3 and not -5. this makes sense whether the sequence is alternatning primes or alternating sums of absolute values of previous terms

to me it looks like you've fucked it up, even if its intended to be a real sequence

1, 1, -1, 2, -5,

my guess: the fifth term is supposed to be -3 and not -5. this makes sense whether the sequence is alternatning primes or alternating sums of absolute values of previous terms
No its not fucked up, I'll even give you an extra number since it seems you're having a tough time with it

1, 1, -1, 2, -5, 27 ...

No its not fucked up, I'll even give you an extra number since it seems you're having a tough time with it

1, 1, -1, 2, -5, 27 ...
Question: is the 1,1 at the beginning just arbitrary starting values and the sequence is recursively defined or is the sequence generated by an nth formula

1, 1, -1, 2, -5, ...

good luck lil nig
Im a retard but I’m guessing the next number in sequence is 6

Im probably so wrong :feelskek::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

1, 1, -1, 2, -5, 27 ...
Where the fuck did 27 come from :feelswhy:

• +1
It looks like 27=5^2 +2, 5=2^2 + 1, 2=1^2 + 1 etc is the pattern (term squared plus prwvious term) bur again i think yoive fucked it up a little

Where the fuck did 27 come from :feelswhy:
Wait so if Im not completely a retard I can probably get this

if 27 isn’t the direct answer

-5, 6, 6, -6, -13…

You know what I mean?

So on right?

Im still in High School mate correct me if Im
Wrong @cube

Last edited:
  • +1
Question: is the 1,1 at the beginning just arbitrary starting values and the sequence is recursively defined or is the sequence generated by an nth formula
Correct a_1 and a_2 are defined to be 1, the nth number is found by a formula that includes n.

It looks like 27=5^2 +2, 5=2^2 + 1, 2=1^2 + 1 etc is the pattern (term squared plus prwvious term) bur again i think yoive fucked it up a little
Wrong, again I didn't fuck it up, every number in my sequence is well-placed.

Wait so if Im not completely a retard I can probably get this

if 27 isn’t the direct answer

-5, 6, 6, -6, -13…

You know what I mean?

So on right?

Im still in High School mate correct me if Im
Wrong @cube
You don't need anything beyond high school to solve, and sorry mate that isnt right

Correct a_1 and a_2 are defined to be 1, the nth number is found by a formula that includes n.

You don't need anything beyond high school to solve, and sorry mate that isnt right
either

a) a genuinely good sequence
b) wonky defintion

give the formula or another number

solution?

i dont know imaginary numbers over

solution?
D47719D2 B34D 48DB A3A8 A7954E560F31