1 year of eating raw meat results

THIS IS LEEEEEEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOD LOSSUS

retard stopped eating junk food and attributes it to eating raw meat like an aspie

• +1
Reactions: piec and lebronjames23
retard stopped eating junk food and attributes it to eating raw meat like an aspie
i wasnt eating junk food tho, i was eating the typical diet that someone would think of when they think about what eating healthy looks like

emoji-laughhard.gif

i wasnt eating junk food tho, i was eating the typical diet that someone would think of when they think about what eating healthy looks like
raw diet seems legit, gonna try some raw liver tonight. How many times a week do you need to eat it to clear mild acne you reckon?

(i was gonna post this in that day but i was banned here so i posted on another forum, copy and paste from there)

On april 7, 2023, i finally decided to take an open minded look at the views of internet diet "schizos"
One of the groups of internet diet schizos i researched about was raw meat eaters, and they were also the ones who made the most sense, so i decided to give it a try (already went vegan once and that was a horrible decision)

Results:
-seborrheic dermatitis gone in 2 weeks
-acne gone in 2 months
-depression got better (was literally crippling but now its tolerable)
-less socially awkward
-dont have autism stims anymore
-literally dont even need deodorant anymore

Didn't get any parasites, didn't get any viruses or bacteria, no salmonella (literally eating raw chicken rn) none of the bad side effects that are supposed to happen happened
But MAYBE i got le scary prions (prob just a fear mongering psyop, you supposedly cant even notice you got them after you get them jfl)
0 regrets unlike when i was vegan, and i don't intend to stop eating like this

And i dont think i can go back, cooked meat feels weird to eat, i hate the texture and seasoned food tastes strange to me
i want to start but i have a redpilled mom with bluepilled health ideals who (prolly) has bpd and explodes when i challenge her beliefs. might just buy a freezer + a whole cow and hide it in the garage.