10 mg of GW-0742 tripled my stamina in a day

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
I live on a mountain and bike down and back every day. I’d estimate it at 10 miles or so. Usually there are 4-5 hills where I get winded and have to take a break.

When I get home I’m exhausted and out for a good few hours.

After taking 10 mg of GW-0472, I only felt a slightly elevated heartbeat, a good feeling at the hills, and just went with no stops.

I feel full of life. Almost sexual but I wanna go back to exercising instead of fucking.

Probably same as cardarine would be i’ve never tried

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Pumanator
What is GW-0472

What is GW-0472
It’s cardarine with one hydrogen swapped with fluoride which theoretically makes it stronger.
Idk if it makes up for the price being double though.

Cardarine acts through the PPARδ receptor so it’s not a steroid and doesn’t have side effects with suppression or tolerance.

It increases metabolism inside cells and has positive effect with diabetes, blood pressure, vital capacity and performance.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 2729
It’s cardarine with one hydrogen swapped with fluoride which theoretically makes it stronger.
Idk if it makes up for the price being double though.

Cardarine acts through the PPARδ receptor so it’s not a steroid and doesn’t have side effects with suppression or tolerance.

It increases metabolism inside cells and has positive effect with diabetes, blood pressure, vital capacity and performance.
Pharmaceutical chemistry is very interesting. However I heard cardarine causes cancer :lul:

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Pharmaceutical chemistry is very interesting. However I heard cardarine causes cancer :lul:
It causes cancer in rats in extremely high doses/body weight over years

Not to say that it won’t in humans, but I wouldn’t worry unless you were using permanently

Other side effect: heart enlargement, which a little bit of is good

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 2729
DNR shit thread

OP kys

Cardarine mogs. Great in gym for endurance.

• +1
It causes cancer in rats in extremely high doses/body weight over years

Not to say that it won’t in humans, but I wouldn’t worry unless you were using permanently

Other side effect: heart enlargement, which a little bit of is good
I hate it when jew studies have a bias.

Most studies are retarded done by retards or done for a payslip 💰

• +1
How much did it raise your heart rate and blood pressure?