lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
can the loss in fat and muscle be regain or is ultimately gone? i was a pretty child but i think that point in my growth ruined me.

yes it can, but ofc you can regain your muscle growth

• Hmm...
Reactions: lilith
yes it can, but ofc you can regain your muscle growth
yes but my structural anatomy and fat dispersion as a child is far different then now. a congregation of changes occurred, both psychical and mental. my natural self transformed.

Yes

Thought this was water tbh

depends

some people say being lean can make you taller but idk

depends

some people say being lean can make you taller but idk
im 6'3. i gained 20kg in these last few months from binging. i literally dont know what to do. i mean ive read literature and understand the fundamentals of what it takes to achieve my goals yet actually achieving it is impossible. my hormones are tireless. over for thyroidcels. constant fluctuations in my retention and loss. it may be dysmorphia yet i even see these change in the very structures of my face. im thinking of using ozempic. im scared ill go bald again but perma now. its worth it though. lean is life.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
im 6'3. i gained 20kg in these last few months from binging. i literally dont know what to do. i mean ive read literature and understand the fundamentals of what it takes to achieve my goals yet actually achieving it is impossible. my hormones are tireless. over for thyroidcels. constant fluctuations in my retention and loss. it may be dysmorphia yet i even see these change in the very structures of my face. im thinking of using ozempic. im scared ill go bald again but perma now. its worth it though. lean is life.
same idk dude my problem is going to bed too late and fapping I wanna stop but cant

• JFL
Reactions: lilith