11.5 Month Old Brother Chad Plan: A Long Term Experiment Utilizing .Org Knowledge

proibitio

proibitio

Iron
Hello, as you can see in the title I am planning to guarantee my 11.5 month old brother Chad status facially, heightwise, and everything in-between. This may seem crazy and a little bizarre but could I, in theory, accomplish this by utilizing threads of higher intelligence and extensive research on cranio-facial development?

Would appreciate all (sentient) replies in this.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, ChadL1te, sayi and 4 others
Let him suck on your nips so he learns proper tongue placement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pepe, ominion and mnbvcxz
Clarification, I do not intend to utilize any supplements such as HGH, GHRPs, or things of that nature.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Clarification, I do not intend to utilize any supplements such as HGH, GHRPs, or things of that nature.
Ur better than me. I’m giving my brother wrong advice so he looks worse than me in the future and I get all the attention

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino, likenesss, DTriadDevil and 9 others
bonesmah him

hammer GIF by The Rocket Panda

no fucking way this is serious, madscientistmaxxing :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Alexios
no fucking way this is serious, madscientistmaxxing :lul:
It sounds bad but I seriously want the best possible life for my little brother.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nofap, T50 Mogger, animo123 and 2 others
Just take care of him, don't let him mouth breath, give him healthy food, play sports, and enjoy the life together

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and spdxer
Nibba your brother grows 11.5 cm per month no org user can achieve it naturally. The baby mogs entire forum heightwise

• Hmm...
Reactions: proibitio
It sounds bad but I seriously want the best possible life for my little brother.
this thread should help

good luck

• +1
Reactions: proibitio
It's over if his brother ends up on this website :feelswhy:

you need to give him 15ius of hgh daily since the age of 2. Dont let him into the outside world until hes 6'8 300lbs of muscle to ensure he doesn't become blackpilled. Bimax at 4, rhino at 6 and everything else at 8+
Good luck

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Sixdaysinfallujah66
It's over if his brother ends up on this website :feelswhy:
The whole point of this plan would be to prevent such a thing like that happening. Chad wouldn't rot on .org.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
It's possible. I'll give you a rough plan that I used on one of my kids (when just born I told the mom to do this then I didn't participate further):

- Has to be breastfed for a minimum of 1+ years for proper tongue posture and facial growth, mom has to eat a good diet and be low stress, high status
- Diet has to be perma deprived of processed PUFAs, only natural healthy food, organic ideally
- High quality protein sources, eggs, milk, steak daily
- Mediterranean diet with high olive oil content (can just let him drink it)
- Keep bodyfat sub 12% throughout entire develpoment
- Supplement B vitamins, magnesium, vitamin D3, K2 (ideally get a genetic test to see)
- Get a lot of sunlight
- Has to sleep on back at all times
- Watch out for neck torsion, stretch neck both sides, prevent asymmetrical habits
- Has to start playing sports as early and as much as possible. I believe basketball will be best for height growth. Has to win at the sport in puberty so pick wisely.

Think that's about it for the basics. You should try to prevent pointless high stress activities for your brother at all costs. Also braces as soon as it's possible (ideal straight teeth grows jaws better and more symmetrical), no extractions. If you can put your brother in school 1 year later. That way he will always have an advantage in growth and development to his classmates e.g. mog them which could snowball.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger and proibitio
It's possible. I'll give you a rough plan that I used on one of my kids (when just born I told the mom to do this then I didn't participate further):

- Has to be breastfed for a minimum of 1+ years for proper tongue posture and facial growth, mom has to eat a good diet and be low stress, high status
- Diet has to be perma deprived of processed PUFAs, only natural healthy food, organic ideally
- High quality protein sources, eggs, milk, steak daily
- Mediterranean diet with high olive oil content (can just let him drink it)
- Keep bodyfat sub 12% throughout entire develpoment
- Supplement B vitamins, magnesium, vitamin D3, K2 (ideally get a genetic test to see)
- Get a lot of sunlight
- Has to sleep on back at all times
- Watch out for neck torsion, stretch neck both sides, prevent asymmetrical habits
- Has to start playing sports as early and as much as possible. I believe basketball will be best for height growth. Has to win at the sport in puberty so pick wisely.

Think that's about it for the basics. You should try to prevent pointless high stress activities for your brother at all costs. Also braces as soon as it's possible (ideal straight teeth grows jaws better and more symmetrical), no extractions. If you can put your brother in school 1 year later. That way he will always have an advantage in growth and development to his classmates e.g. mog them which could snowball.
Thanks. He is the only one of my siblings who have been breastfed for up to a year (I believe he will probably be breastfed past that) as most of us were being bottle fed by 2 months except my youngest sister, I specifically was bottle fed from 6 weeks due to my mother being in nursing school and not having a whole lot of time to breastfeed me but I turned out good facially and tongue posture-wise. However, my palate could be wider, especially on the right as my tongue does not fully fit due to me sleeping on my right side for a good chunk of my life.

chewing is law and mewing is cope. Just make sure he does track events and cycles a lot for height and bonemass.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
I also taught my sis how to mew just to see some changes but she said she mews naturally, albeit she is a bit recessed.

• +1
Reactions: ominion
bonesmash the soft spot in his head

• JFL
Reactions: ominion