13 year old boy dies in sleep after receiving vaccine

Lasko123

Lasko123

Kraken
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are now investigating the death of a 13-year-old Michigan boy, Jacob Clynick, who died a few days after receiving his second dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.Martha Sharan, a public affairs officer for the CDC's COVID-19 vaccine task force, wrote in a statement to Newsweek that, "CDC is aware of a 13-year-old boy in Michigan who died after receiving a COVID-19 vaccination. This case is currently under investigation and until the investigation is complete, it is premature to assign a specific cause of death."

Sharan continued, "When a serious adverse event, like death, is reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) after COVID-19 vaccination, CDC requests and reviews all medical records associated with the case, including death certificates, and autopsy reports. The determination of the cause of death is done by the certifying official who completes the death certificate or the pathologist who conducts the autopsy. VAERS is not designed to determine if the vaccine caused the reported adverse event. While some reported adverse events may be caused by vaccination, others are not and may have occurred coincidentally."

Clynick was a resident of Saginaw County, according to the Detroit Free Press. Saginaw County Health Department Medical Director Dr. Delicia Pruitt and Health Officer Christina Harrington said in a joint statement, "The investigation as to whether there is a correlation between his death and vaccination is now at the federal level with CDC.""Meanwhile, the health department continues to encourage families to speak with their physicians to weigh their own risks and benefits of vaccination," the statement continued.

Newsweek reached out to Harrington for further comment.Clynick received the second dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine on June 13 and died in his sleep on the night of June 15, the outlet reported."He passed away in the middle of the night at home," Clynick's aunt, Tammy Burages said.
After receiving his second dose, Clynick exhibited common post-vaccine symptoms, such as fatigue, fever and a stomach ache, according to Burages. But, she said that the symptoms were not severe enough to cause concern.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, KraftDurchLeid, WadlowMaxxing and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 13511, lutte and 1 other person
>vaccine protects thousands of people
>but lets only discuss the few people it killed!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, KraftDurchLeid and TITUS
He’s 13, he didn’t even need it.

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Lmao, AutisticBeaner and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Lmao, Deleted member 13511 and 2 others
He’s 13, he didn’t even need it.
true, but there was still a possible risk,if you get covid and it doesn't kill you, you will still have long term side effects from it, i don't remember them all but organ damage is one of them

• JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, TITUS, Deleted member 7224 and 3 others
true, but there was still a possible risk,if you get covid and it doesn't kill you, you will still have long term side effects from it, i don't remember them all but organ damage is one of them
And what if the vaccine ends up giving you long-term side effects? The results of those studies won’t be here till a few years

• +1
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 13511, lutte and 1 other person
And what if the vaccine ends up giving you long-term side effects? The results of those studies won’t be here till a few years
good point tbh

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, Carolus and Deleted member 13511
Healthy teens and young adults with no co-morbidities have no reason to take the Jew vaccine
No one needs it period, it’s poison

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TITUS, Carolus, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Carolus, Lmao and lutte
That is caused by the spike protein which is what the vaccine makes your cells produce
Jfl at vaccinecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
That is caused by the spike protein which is what the vaccine makes your cells produce
Jfl at vaccinecels
i will take the vaccine eventually but i don't wanna take it right now, not enough research has been done on the safety of the vaccine i will take it later on probs

I work from home
Aren’t healthcare workers in the uk now forced to take it? Don’t you worry that that might get extended to all gov employees

• +1
m-muh long covid!-:soy: Take the vaccine fuckwit, let's see if you're still talking shit when your corpse is being eaten by worms.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
i will take the vaccine eventually but i don't wanna take it right now, not enough research has been done on the safety of the vaccine i will take it later on probs
We already know it’s all bad it will only get worse going forward

• +1
We already know it’s all bad it will only get worse going forward
If you take the vaccine you are giving up your right to be considered human.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
m-muh long covid!-:soy: Take the vaccine fuckwit, let's see if you're still talking shit when your corpse is being eaten by worms.
XD idc nigga

tf outta here. you understand nothing and are just regurgitating what you've heard on the mainstream media while trying to posture yourself as knowledgeable about the subject

Aren’t healthcare workers in the uk now forced to take it? Don’t you worry that that might get extended to all gov employees
@LondonVillie

@LondonVillie
Nope it’s still optional but who knows about the future. Other government workers are legally exempt from mandatory vaccinations

Nope it’s still optional but who knows about the future. Other government workers are legally exempt from mandatory vaccinations
uk seems to be one of the worst countries wrt lockdowns and vaccine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back