14 year old Natalie Portman approves of JBmaxxing in interview

Shycel

Shycel

Gold

"[a 30 year old being with a 14 year old] is definitely possible, like, you know because when a 30 year old is immature and a 14 year old is mature, I mean, it just works out"

These days, normies will unironically call you a pedo and a creep for being with a 16 year old as a 19 year old. :soy::soy::soy: . Fuck this clown world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Mewton, klip11 and 6 others
She JBmaxxed with Anakin in the Star Wars Prequels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and timid
i mean hollywood totally corrupts their youth actors and actresses

Also shooting for Leon the Professional probably shaped her mind

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, timid and TheTakeoverHasBegun
She JBmaxxed with Anakin in the Star Wars Prequels
I don't recall her making any moves on Anakin in the Phantom Menace when he was still a kid. Only in episode 2 and 3 once he was an adult. In her first film, Leon the Professional though, she was trying to reverse JBmaxx , but the older guy was too cucked.

Her brain wasn't fully developed
She didn't understand what she was saying
Please delete this 🙏🏽

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, klip11, Deleted member 50702 and 3 others
Yeah JBs are super easy and its quite understandable that normies consider you a faggot predatory for going after them.

college girls and milfs are all

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
i mean hollywood totally corrupts their youth actors and actresses

Also shooting for Leon the Professional probably shaped her mind
Her brain wasn't fully developed
She didn't understand what she was saying
Please delete this 🙏🏽
The words spoken by the lady interviewing her indicates that this sentiment shared by Natalie was not so outlandish at the time. If it was, she never would have asked the question because it would have been considered too inappropriate and Natalie would not have answered that way either

• JFL
Reactions: timid
Yeah JBs are super easy and its quite understandable that normies consider you a faggot predatory for going after them.

college girls and milfs are all
Those grapes are very sour, aren't they Mr Wolf?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and timid
She's looking very mature to me there.

• Love it
Reactions: Shycel
The words spoken by the lady interviewing her indicates that this sentiment shared by Natalie was not so outlandish at the time. If it was, she never would have asked the question because it would have been considered too inappropriate and Natalie would not have answered that way either
I don't think adults engaging in romantic/sexual relationships with minors has never not been seen as outlandish (at least for the past 60 something years)
Pedophiles have never been accepted in society for a long time now
And she asked the question because she did the Leon movie
Portman answered the question that way because leon movie definitely influenced her but more importantly because teenage girls are retarded and gullible
That's why they are easy prey
Lol

I don't think adults engaging in romantic/sexual relationships with minors has never not been seen as outlandish (at least for the past 60 something years)
Pedophiles have never been accepted in society for a long time now
Maybe, but the idea of what a Pedophile is has shifted drastically. Back then, I imagine that when people talked about pedophiles, they were using the literal definition: someone who is attracted to pre-pubescent children. Now, someone who is into 16 year olds is unironically called a pedophile.
Portman answered the question that way because leon movie definitely influenced her but more importantly because teenage girls are retarded and gullible
I do think this comment reflects on society's attitudes at the time. She is not stupid, she is not going to throw a comment out there, approving of "pedophilia", that is wildly controversial and is going to make her look bad. Just because she's 14, doesn't mean she doesn't grasp what is considered 'weird' by others.

"[a 30 year old being with a 14 year old] is definitely possible, like, you know because when a 30 year old is immature and a 14 year old is mature, I mean, it just works out"

These days, normies will unironically call you a pedo and a creep for being with a 16 year old as a 19 year old. :soy::soy::soy: . Fuck this clown world.

Based Natalie Portman

• Love it
Based Natalie Portman
To think that this viewpoint was acceptable not that long ago before the feminists took control of the social narrative....

It's so sad.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
To think that this viewpoint was acceptable not that long ago before the feminists took control of the social narrative....

It's so sad.
I probably will live another 50 or 60 years and I wonder, in my lifetime, if it will become socially unacceptable for a man to date any woman under 25 or even 30 without being considered a pedo

• +1
I probably will live another 50 or 60 years and I wonder, in my lifetime, if it will become socially unacceptable for a man to date any woman under 25 or even 30 without being considered a pedo
It's definitely moving in that direction. Zoomers right now will unironically call an older guy a pedo for dating 18 year olds. Even if it's like an 18 year old dating a 16 year old, he will be called a pedo. I don't think it's that far-fetched for the 'pedo number' to change to 25 at some point in the future. If it was up to women, it would literally be illegal.

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94
It's definitely moving in that direction. Zoomers right now will unironically call an older guy a pedo for dating 18 year olds. Even if it's like an 18 year old dating a 16 year old, he will be called a pedo. I don't think it's that far-fetched for the 'pedo number' to change to 25 at some point in the future. If it was up to women, it would literally be illegal.
42 year old Chris Evans was dragged for marrying a 26 year old woman. Twenty fucking six and some were still calling him a pedophile

If women, specifically older women, had their way, it would be illegal for a man to date any woman 3-5 years younger than him. So a 42 year old man could not date a woman under the age of 37.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and Shycel
42 year old Chris Evans was dragged for marrying a 26 year old woman. Twenty fucking six and some were still calling him a pedophile

If women, specifically older women, had their way, it would be illegal for a man to date any woman 3-5 years younger than him. So a 42 year old man could not date a woman under the age of 37.
People have to understand that feminism has absolutely nothing to do with achieving "gender equality" and that it's actually a female sexual strategy that unashamedly advances their groups sexual interests. Basically every single feminist talking point is about getting the average woman better access to chad's cock. It is essentially the female equivalent of the incel movement, but it's mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and klip11