14M Rate me & give softmaxxing advice. Thanks :)

Fuck off faggot when I joined at 14 no one told me to ducking leave
i dont like you but i agree

@leontheleanmaxxer is 11 and on here thriving

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 28916, Crusile and 1 other person
I joined this forum at 14 too had a similar profile as you and black just like you.

Your ascension plan:
- Be active and play fucking sports no don’t go gym just play fucking sports and build an athletic physique through that
- Fucking school max there’s no benefit to acting like a low iq nigger thug
- Apply sunscreen every day Muh blacks don’t need sunscreen all of that is fucking bullshit bro
- Social circle max go out with your fucking friends and enjoy life if you don’t have any friends fucking make some

• +1
Reactions: Sny, poopoohead, theRiderEffect and 4 others
i dont like you but i agree

@leontheleanmaxxer is 11 and on here thriving
This threat is so fucking funny holy Shit why is this kid calling himself Niggercel?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48871, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 28916 and 1 other person
kids.org

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
I think it sadly needs to be addressed that hypergamy is getting more brutal at younger ages. Young "JBs" online can hop on TikTok and dm cute boys across the country. They would rather message a cute boy online than actually date a irl boy from school that doesn't fit their criteria.
I'm sure it's bad, worse than before, but if anything it just prepares you for life as you grow up.

There is a lot more to life than being htn+ with girls simping for you, but being "blackpilled" so young will leave a person unable to come up with their own worldview that benefits them. Most of the most blackpilled users here are mentally unfit for society because of how much they have internalized the blackpill. They literally can't comprehend life without using muh oofy doofy and muh facepill as crutches.

Then there are the retarded teenagers who start smashing their bones with a hammer.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, SubHumanHere, RomanianZaddy and 3 others
These fucking old faggots don't understand how bad hypergamy is spread jfl. It's like the boomer wojack meme, they don't understand that young girls watch how their older sisters and women act and will replicate it. Forum has gotten too soft after Schery roped.
lol reminder that adult hypergamy is a myth that has never been proven. There is no "hypergamy"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29786, saiya_online and Respalier
I joined this forum at 14 too had a similar profile as you and black just like you.

Your ascension plan:
- Be active and play fucking sports no don’t go gym just play fucking sports and build an athletic physique through that
- Apply sunscreen every day Muh blacks don’t need sunscreen all of that is fucking bullshit bro
- Social circle max go out with your fucking friends and enjoy life if you don’t have any friends fucking make some
you harmed yourself by joining. lol at recommendeding sunscreen to teenagers

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox and Respalier
check your dms son

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: saiya_online, Deleted member 29167 and Respalier
people always bully me because of the way i look so i looked for places to improve myself so i can be attractive
At school literally anyone can be bullied for their looks and literally anyone will bully people for their looks, there are 3 reasons you get bullied for your looks 1. The person is jealous of your looks so they will try to find the smallest most irrelevant thing to bully you for. 2. They are insecure asf themselves so they will talk people down to feel better. 3. You are actually fat or ugly and trust me, you are neither ugly or fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Deleted member 30432, SubHumanHere and 1 other person
you need BSSO, lefort 4, and skull implant. its over

nah but fr just get dreads u look normal asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Deleted member 29155 and Dr. Bludy
you harmed yourself by joining. lol at recommendeding sunscreen to teenagers
I honestly don't even know how to respond to this, but reasoning with a child seems like a step that should have never been reached in the first place. My life was fucked at 14 but I still video games, I wasn't running to fucking forums like this. A kid being this lost is 100% on the parents.

Shit almost makes me want to gag. We can't even control for adults doing stupid shit, imagine a 14 year old.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Crusile
I honestly don't even know how to respond to this, but reasoning with a child seems like a step that should have never been reached in the first place. My life was fucked at 14 but I still video games, I wasn't running to fucking forums like this. A kid being this lost is 100% on the parents.

Shit almost makes me want to gag. We can't even control for adults doing stupid shit, imagine a 14 year old.
the mass spread of looks theory is inevitable, there's nothing we can do but think of anti lookism theories to (directly) counter the idea of being a lookist

Even if the current, real-effects of looks is weak, overblown, seemingly false (idk). Looks theory will begin a feedback loop of self confirming itself and forcing psl looks standards on people, as more and more people become indoctrinated

Imagine if OP was actually "ugly"/low PSL, good thing he's not and he's still ofc harmed, but that would be a quality of life ending discovery. Some other ppl in this thread gave decent advice theres not much more to add/tell him anyways

the mass spread of looks theory is inevitable, there's nothing we can do but think of anti lookism theories to (directly) counter the idea of being a lookist

Even if the current, real-effects of looks is weak, overblown, seemingly false (idk). Looks theory will begin a feedback loop of self confirming itself and forcing psl looks standards on people, as more and more people become indoctrinated
https://looksmax.org/threads/good-l...in-from-the-good-looking.747783/post-11729670 lol at being this looks brainwashed, he's reading phrenology books lmfao

Mogs me to Ruanda and back

Ok if you say so.. but what advice would you give me now apart from my face so I can at least be HTN in the future
Mewing a loooot

but since you are here you can still revert some damage. Breath only by your nose, exercise, get sun af (Seriously), make sure you have the correct occlusion, chew a lot, and make sure you have a balanced diet (meat+veggies)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Ruakh

Your ascension plan:
apply sunscreen? as a black person during development years? u r trolling or u r this delusional

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
OP, just mew and let genetics+ puberty ascend you, those kids won't be bullying you when you turn into a 6'5 Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Ruakh
This guy is just 1 year older than me https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me.747591/
I know a lot of you are telling me to leave the platform and enjoy my life but I think my life can't be enjoyed if I'm a niggercel who looks almost half his age that no one wants to hang out with
wow the irony. even people here treat you like a kid not meant to be taken seriously while the guy just 1 year older and more mature looking is taken seriously and even complement. i'm fucking sorry bro this is so brutal. fuck these fake fuck virtue signalers.

One question, how old are you? Join sports, be athletic, & workout daily (this is extremely important for blacks). Also get surgery for that short chin If you are old enough to slay try to go for Becky white girls in liberal cities. You are 3/10 right now, which is low-tier normie.
i'm 14

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667
actually this is sad i feel bad that children nowadays can't just enjoy the obliviousness to the real world and just have fun in their childhood bc it doesn't last forever. be happy and don't come back here for a few years at least
Exactly this. Even children under 16 sooo worried about their looks, it’s sad

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell
You look ok good looking. Please don't listen to people here. We are retards
homer simpson testing GIF

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell
You're still young & not fully developed yet which is good for looksmaxxers. Are you African or African American?
My entire family is from a small mountain town in Ghana so I'd say african

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667
My entire family is from a small mountain town in Ghana so I'd say african
If you were born a black American your SMV would likely be higher in the West (especially USA) since blacks dominate the entertainment & music industry here.

Looks like you're starting puberty I was about 157cm at 13-14 then grew to 177 slowly now at 15, I'm getting mk-677 to make my next growth spurt more potent.

Looks like you're starting puberty I was about 157cm at 13-14 then grew to 177 slowly now at 15, I'm getting mk-677 to make my next growth spurt more potent.
what does mk-677 do

what does mk-677 do
Recommend this

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
I think it sadly needs to be addressed that hypergamy is getting more brutal at younger ages. Young "JBs" online can hop on TikTok and dm cute boys across the country. They would rather message a cute boy online than actually date a irl boy from school that doesn't fit their criteria.
this, i remember when i was in grade 8 or 9 a girl classmate used to hang out with bearded dudes, its very brutal...

Last seen Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Over.
View attachment 2459948

i dont regularly browse this forum im in the process of transferring the best advice to pdf form and in discord for easy access. nowadays i only view guides or botb threads. people tell me it's sad i've been blackpilled at such a young age but honestly i feel this forum has saved me. if i'm looksmaxxing at such a young age with average genetics i feel im guaranteed to be at least be 5 - 5.5 PSL as an adult

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
agree with everyone under this post telling this guy to get off here…
but under other 14 year olds’ posts (or even younger kids) who look older than him or uglier than him I barely ever see the same comments. says a lot