15, 5’10, Rating/Improve (REPOST)

J

JovanMaxxer

Iron
Only reposting because people thought I looked gay in the last picture so I’m kind of not happy with it.

I’d still like an honest rating and some tips on how to improve my looks at 15 years olds.
I’m fully aware of jaw asymmetry and I would want to know what surgeries I can get when I’m done growing to improve jaw.

please don’t be troll and please just rate or help me out.

Attachments

• IMG_4721.jpeg
    IMG_4721.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4717.jpeg
    IMG_4717.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4716.jpeg
    IMG_4716.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: zombie
shut your ass up. I hate good looking dude that come on .org and "muh help me out, muh tell me how to improve, muh rate:soy:". why did you even come here? are you that autistic and retarded to not get a girl? kys

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: goobermaxxing17, anitalooksmax, liberiangrimreaper and 15 others
also, don't take most of the guys' ratings serious on here, most of them are trolls. you would be around low htn with high appeal. if you don't get girls you are a gay faggot.

• +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax, liberiangrimreaper, diekodieko and 1 other person
shut your ass up. I hate good looking dude that come on .org and "muh help me out, muh tell me how to improve, muh rate:soy:". why did you even come here? are you that autistic and retarded to not get a girl? kys
so what just because I’m “good looking” does that mean that I should just stop with self improvement. I want to look better at all times

also, don't take most of the guys' ratings serious on here, most of them are trolls. you would be around low htn with high appeal. if you don't get girls you are a gay faggot.
I do get girls, but I still want to look better. I grew up short, very skinny until 14 1/2. I was used to being very ugly. Now i just want to look as good as possible

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, CarrotMaxxer and UZB_Strebl
You look like you have a black boyfriend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goobermaxxing17, liberiangrimreaper, mewman and 2 others
so what just because I’m “good looking” does that mean that I should just stop with self improvement. I want to look better at all times
yes retard, stop looksmaxxing, not self improvement. do the basic shit and let genetic do its work. The things that you can do = you can't do them now yet.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Low htn for your age

yes retard, stop looksmaxxing, not self improvement. do the basic shit and let genetic do its work. The things that you can do = you can't do them now yet.
Alright bro whatever

I don't give advice but if you want other users to give you advice the first step is posting real pictures at eye level where you're not squinting in natural lighting for real feedback

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Slightly squinting in good lighting at night.
My face is still clearly visible. I don’t have many good looking pictures of me

Slightly squinting in good lighting at night.
My face is still clearly visible. I don’t have many good looking pictures of me
You don't need good pictures that's the point. You just take a video in natural lighting using the nonselfie cam where the camera is around eye level, walk a few steps away and look at the camera. Why would you post "good" (frauded) pictures when you want real feedback? Because what they're assessing isn't actually what you look like to others

• +1
You don't need good pictures that's the point. You just take a video in natural lighting using the nonselfie cam where the camera is around eye level, walk a few steps away and look at the camera. Why would you post "good" (frauded) pictures when you want real feedback? Because what they're assessing isn't actually what you look like to others
well that’s what I do look like to others, it’s just good lighting. My face is still clearly visible and I feel like you’re trying to find something that I did wrong when I didn’t do anything wrong. Everyone can take “good pictures” and improve their rating. If I was to take a selfie of me laying in bed from a perspective underneath my jaw I’d look like a subhuman. In these pictures I’m just locked in

I don't give advice but if you want other users to give you advice the first step is posting real pictures at eye level where you're not squinting in natural lighting for real feedback
I told him that

H
H e wants incel validation

well that’s what I do look like to others, it’s just good lighting. My face is still clearly visible and I feel like you’re trying to find something that I did wrong when I didn’t do anything wrong. Everyone can take “good pictures” and improve their rating. If I was to take a selfie of me laying in bed from a perspective underneath my jaw I’d look like a subhuman. In these pictures I’m just locked in
The camera is angled above your eye level so the only way you would look like that to others is if you're short, and people would probably find it odd if you constantly squint at them. Also, the pictures are in lighting which makes the features appear more defined. The only instances where you would look like these images is if the person is noticeably taller or shorter than you, standing directly in front of you, and you are in good lighting. Meaning every instance where you're in sunlight, they are of similar height, and further away you will not look like these photos meaning it isn't how you would look to most people as they see you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arterials
The camera is angled above your eye level so the only way you would look like that to others is if you're short, and people would probably find it odd if you constantly squint at them. Also, the pictures are in lighting which makes the features appear more defined. The only isntances where you would look like these images is if the person is noticeably taller or shorter than you, standing directly in front of you, and you are in good lighting. Meaning every instance where you're outside, and/or they are of similar height, and further away you will not look like these photos meaning it isn't how you would look to lots of people.im sa
The camera is angled above your eye level so the only way you would look like that to others is if you're short, and people would probably find it odd if you constantly squint at them. Also, the pictures are in lighting which makes the features appear more defined. The only isntances where you would look like these images is if the person is noticeably taller or shorter than you, standing directly in front of you, and you are in good lighting. Meaning every instance where you're in sunlight, they are of similar height, and further away you will not look like these photos meaning it isn't how you would look to lots of people.
I’m Squinting but how can you tell that I’m squinting and how much more different would I look without squinting you think? Do you think that my jaw structure and my whole face shape would change if I stopped my slight squinting. It’s such a small thing I don’t see why ur even pointing it out

H

H e wants incel validation
Im literally asking for a rating. And just because I look somewhat decent. I should leave this site and never to be seen again because i wanted to improve my looks. Not seeking validation and that’s why i said be honest and also tell me what i can improve. I won’t just stop because i look somewhat ok

• JFL
Im literally asking for a rating. And just because I look somewhat decent. I should leave this site and never to be seen again because i wanted to improve my looks. Not seeking validation and that’s why i said be honest and also tell me what i can improve. I won’t just stop because i look somewhat ok
Ur frauding hard if u wanted to improve u would send unfrauded pics bro

The squinting is very noticeable and I would say anyone looking at your eyes can tell you're squinting, and ofc it isn't normal. But anyway my original point was posting average looking pictures of yourself is best for rating since you potentially hide problems with your looks that they could point out for you to fix, that someone in real life is going to see because you're not always going to look like this to others irl

Ur frauding hard if u wanted to improve u would send unfrauded pics bro
How about you get off my dick and stop going on about “frauded pics” when I’m slightly squinting and that’s it. You are the pickiest most annoying person I’ve met

How about you get off my dick and stop going on about “frauded pics” when I’m slightly squinting and that’s it. You are the pickiest most annoying person I’ve met
Whatever bruh don’t save her she don’t want to be saved

Only reposting because people thought I looked gay in the last picture so I’m kind of not happy with it.

I’d still like an honest rating and some tips on how to improve my looks at 15 years olds.
I’m fully aware of jaw asymmetry and I would want to know what surgeries I can get when I’m done growing to improve jaw.

htn just change haircut

When did you have a growth spurt?

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives
You're blessed man. I'm 17 and trying to grow 2 inches before I'm done growing. You think it's possible or nah?
Anything’s possible, just keep good posture and height insoles are always a last resort. Drink alot of milk and run every day. And I’m not blessed bro I think I’ll make it to 5’11 but I guess I’ll take it

The camera is angled above your eye level so the only way you would look like that to others is if you're short, and people would probably find it odd if you constantly squint at them. Also, the pictures are in lighting which makes the features appear more defined. The only instances where you would look like these images is if the person is noticeably taller or shorter than you, standing directly in front of you, and you are in good lighting. Meaning every instance where you're in sunlight, they are of similar height, and further away you will not look like these photos meaning it isn't how you would look to most people as they see you
Bro I think you need to stop. This nigga isn't going accept that he is frauding. Also that's a lot time wasted explaining, on his behalf, thank you for doing that, you a good g, bro.

Last edited:
Bro I think you need to stop. This nigga isn't going accept that he is frauding. Also that's a lot time wasted explaining, on his behalf, thank you for doing that, you a good g, bro.
i stopped already and i was just procrastinating because im struggling to learn this coding shit, but didnt take long since i type reasonably fast

• Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro
i stopped already and i was just procrastinating because im struggling to learn this coding shit, but didnt take long since i type reasonably fast
Good shit, bro. What's the coding language?

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Good shit, bro. What's the coding language?
just python it's not that hard once i get it though, i just need to watch someone do it a few times before understanding but course only gives me theory and doesn't go through many examples

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro

MTN, stop frauding

your high mtn/low htn for your age, fix that hair tho

train your neck, I would knock you out with 1 punch you twink. kys

looks ready for some bbc

test max, bonesmash jaw erea and pray to gandy

• +1
Reactions: JovanMaxxer
mtn shit mandible small neck, bad undereye support, shit frame and body, shit chin, terrible chin to philtrum ratio, bad lip assessments, long midface, unequal facial thirds and terrible brow ridge protrusion.

mtn shit mandible small neck, bad undereye support, shit frame and body, shit chin, terrible chin to philtrum ratio, bad lip assessments, long midface, unequal facial thirds and terrible brow ridge protrusion.
I never chose to be born this way, but if everything you said is true then I am not mtn but a subhuman

I never chose to be born this way, but if everything you said is true then I am not mtn but a subhuman
no mtn still, idk why these subhumans r calling u a HTN, U just look like a normal skinny freshman boy to me idk.

• +1
Reactions: SLAY/NTs

broccoli

damn bro we get it 🤣