randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
Title

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
ye

• +1
Reactions: Jəəyʣi and randomop
hell nah bro that's actually crazy, at 15 max is 14 2 year age difference is normal after 18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, albe.ORG, socialcel and 1 other person
hell nah bro that's actually crazy, at 15 max is 14 2 year age difference is normal after 18
This fag fails to realize that 13 year old girls in 2024 are legitimately talking about sucking chads dick and sitting on his face at this very moment

• +1
Reactions: fufurjde
This fag fails to realize that 13 year old girls in 2024 are legitimately talking about sucking chads dick and sitting on his face at this very moment
no I know how whore young girls are but it doesn't change fact that fucking girl that young isn't correct I would not say a thing if it's about 16 year old girls because they are mature both mentally and physically but 13???

no I know how whore young girls are but it doesn't change fact that fucking girl that young isn't correct I would not say a thing if it's about 16 year old girls because they are mature both mentally and physically but 13???
Saying there’s a difference between a 14 and 13 year old having sex and a 15 and 13 is near retardation u gotta be trolling