My friend is at 25% and his face looks way leaner than mine

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Bluepill and SayNoToRotting
get to 12%

get to 12%

Is it even worth it?
Will there even be a difference.
I legit looked better at 25% I looked leaner in the face then what i do now.

Is it even worth it?
Will there even be a difference.
I legit looked better at 25% I looked leaner in the face then what i do now.
If course dude. Major differences come between 15 to 12 and 12 to 8.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You’re probably bloated. Just keep cutting until your face looks good even if you have to get to 8%. Face is more important than anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1089
Bones.

There’s no significant change of my face with from 20% to 15% body fat. But below 12% it looks very lean. At 8% people could even see ogre curves from the front but that’s just not sustainable.

Bones.

There’s no significant change of my face with from 20% to 15% body fat. But below 12% it looks very lean. At 8% people could even see ogre curves from the front but that’s just not sustainable.

So would it look better at 12% and below?

I guess so

Ok well I have seen a little difference from 20-15 but I hope it changes once I go sub 12.
Is there any surgery where they can carve off the bones or something?

Is there any surgery where they can carve off the bones or something?
Normally you need a good forward growth / strong jaw to counterbalance facial fat. With facial recession you’re still gonna look bloated with low body fat

Normally you need a good forward growth / strong jaw to counterbalance facial fat. With facial recession you’re still gonna look bloated with low body fat

Yeah but my friend is way more recessed and he actually looks lean at a higher bodyfat than me.
I think my big nose contributes to me looking bloated. If you have seen me i might look recessed but im actually not that recessed irl tbh. Still not good forward growth but maybe average or a little below

Yeah but my friend is way more recessed and he actually looks lean at a higher bodyfat than me.
I think my big nose contributes to me looking bloated. If you have seen me i might look recessed but im actually not that recessed irl tbh. Still not good forward growth but maybe average or a little below
Might be different fat distribution as well. Also you gotta take water retention , diet and stress into account

Might be different fat distribution as well. Also you gotta take water retention , diet and stress into account

Extremely stressed 24/7 so that might actually be something. I know I can be less bloated because some rare days I am and it looks way better.

same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089