15 year old currycel 4'11 Any advice? make fun of me.

Ze90n

Ze90n

Iron
Im 4'11 little friends. no social life. Calisthenics. incel blackpill. hates life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 3828 and 11 others
Love your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 19301

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 11758, HugeUnit and 12 others
hit puberty

Grow taller

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
HGH

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Just grow bro. Just develop through puberty bro. Just GLOW UP bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Banderacell, galego123 and 2 others
Just trust the process. You WILL better skin, mogger zygos, a tall and wide chin, a long ramus, a wide frame and will be at least 5'11" by the time you're 23 years old.

Regards, Alex Leonidas from Quora

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, lonelycurry, untouchable_coper and 21 others
Bro srs? Fuck I'm sorry man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, Deleted member 19948 and Afrikancel
Do you have cross eye? Or are you looking at something in front of your face?
Cross eye.
Recessed (don't hide it by tilting head).
Flat face.
Downturned witch nose.
Dick sucking lips.
2/10 truecel.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and FailedNormieManlet
Im 4'11 little friends. no social life. Calisthenics. incel blackpill. hates life
youre still young man, and you don't look bad at all. I would say max out on self improvement now, skin care routine, plenty of healthy whole foods. Work out hard, eat a lot of calories, consider hgh if you're truly worried you won't grow into an average height, but at your age you could hit a growth spurt at anytime. I was probably around your height at 15, but i'm 6"0 now. Just self improve max, and hope for the best. I see a good jawline and cheek bones in you, you could develop into an attractive man with the right work ethic and commitment, and healthy habits. Stay motivated and positive, no fap/SR, super healthy diet, gym, cold showers do what you gotta do and I wish you the best.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 19301 and 2 others
Do you have cross eye? Or are you looking at something in front of your face?
Cross eye.
Recessed (don't hide it by tilting head).
Flat face.
Downturned witch nose.
Dick sucking lips.
2/10 truecel.
lazy eye

get off here, get a social life, and follow hamza for currylooksmaxxing. then if that doesn't work by the time you are 21 it means you are subnormie.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Darkthrone, Rt-Rust1 and 5 others
get off here, get a social life, and follow hamza for currylooksmaxxing. then if that doesn't work by the time you are 21 it means you are subnormie.
well i did but... It made it worser instead of making it better... I did some cold approaching like that curry guy said and i got brutally fucked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Darkthrone, ChristianChad and 2 others
I don't get your question, I'm just saying eat a lot of healthy foods and calories and train hard, so you can put muscle on your frame, and give your body the fuel it needs to optimize your hormones and thus possibly causing you to hit a growth spurt and grow taller. Just some thoughts.

well i did but... It made it worser instead of making it better... I did some cold approaching like that curry guy said and i got brutally fucked.
because you haven't hit puberty or gymmaxxed yet. Most 15 year olds don't have muscles. Lift and improve for 6 years. Also puberty isn't even done yet.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Chadethnic101
I don't get your question, I'm just saying eat a lot of healthy foods and calories and train hard, so you can put muscle on your frame, and give your body the fuel it needs to optimize your hormones and thus possibly causing you to hit a growth spurt and grow taller. Just some thoughts.
well what i ment is if i eat alot my face will be bloated... Bulking and shit i dont want to look like even more ugly bulking even if im eating healthy

well what i ment is if i eat alot my face will be bloated... Bulking and shit i dont want to look like even more ugly bulking even if im eating healthy
you don't have to get bloated if you eat a lot, it's called a lean bulk my man. You beat a lot of nutrient dense foods rather then calorie dense foods. You stay at a bit of a surplus and train hard with cardio + cold showers to put on muscle and become healthier, and fill up your frame with muscle, boost testosterone etc. You won't get fat on a bulk, or shouldn't unless you overdue it, or do a dirty bulk. Eat lots of vegetables and lean proteins and you should be fine, drink tea, and lots of water, pro-biotics/kombucha to keep your metabolism running well. Best of luck to ya.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Kingcel32
i am also 15

Rapemax in Gta online is the only way to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
0C1931D2 85E5 412B 8335 3434C1E3AA4D
Same age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, wollet2, galego123 and 1 other person
You're bengali aren't you :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
eye area wont improve at all however youll probably look ok with a decent jawline and better maxilla post pubterty but youre brown so youre fucked most likely

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 19997 and ALP
Where do you live bro?

Play reincarnation game

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Triple leg lengthening, double lefort 3, 2x bijaw advancement, pheno transplant, monobloc, full skull implant to ascend

Don't worry you're only 14 and don't pay attention to autists here they don't know shit about human body, you're not even finished with puberty, convince your parents to get you HGH and follow a full blown heigh protocol, dm me if you need help, mew and chin tuck and follow all major orthotropics. You'll 100% ascend. Take all the info and get out of this shithole for next 10 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Chadmaxed, Sapieeen and 2 others
Triple leg lengthening, double lefort 3, 2x bijaw advancement, pheno transplant, monobloc, full skull implant to ascend
only to be capped by indian pheno into 4.5psl smv. over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
reminds me of @inferiorpispot234

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
You are ugly af

Have some sympathy, you're the same guy who got blocked by a girl online after sending your pic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Chadmaxed, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
grow to 5'2

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and ALP
Honestly dude forget about sex relationships or social just learn some find a minimum wage jobs untill you are ready to rope

You should not even be on this site it's mentally Damaging for you

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, galego123 and HAPAgymcel
Honestly dude forget about sex relationships or social just learn some find a minimum wage jobs untill you are ready to rope

You should not even be on this site it's mentally Damaging for you
basically, even looksmaxing has a looks threshold to pass before it's worth the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Kingcel32, galego123 and 3 others
Don't worry you're only 14 and don't pay attention to autists here they don't know shit about human body, you're not even finished with puberty, convince your parents to get you HGH and follow a full blown heigh protocol, dm me if you need help, mew and chin tuck and follow all major orthotropics. You'll 100% ascend. Take all the info and get out of this shithole for next 10 years

"don't pay attention to autists here they don't know shit about human body,"

>Continues to preach about biohacking the human body not spoken from experience.

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, 360°, Deleted member 19301 and 1 other person
Have some sympathy, you're the same guy who got blocked by a girl online after sending your pic.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and ascension

"don't pay attention to autists here they don't know shit about human body,"

>Continues to preach about biohacking the human body not spoken from experience.
proceeds to talk about mewing and chin tucking

Ur better looking than me bro

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Focus on studying to moneymax. Start taking MK-677 and CJC 1295 DAC to maximize HGH. Then when you are older and (hopefully) rich, get double LL, or triple LL and surgeries for your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 19301 and galego123
Focus on studying to moneymax. Start taking MK-677 and CJC 1295 DAC to maximize HGH. Then when you are older and (hopefully) rich, get double LL, or triple LL and surgeries for your face.
i love how everyone here assumes some random bengali kid has money for steroids and means to find them

fucking stupid spoiled westerners i hate your idiotic advices

just tell him to nutritiion maxx and kill him self with training until hes 18 and then looksmax

surgery maxxing is expensive and happens after capital gain which for most 2nd world people is a shit ton of work and by then you are an oldcell so it doesnt matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HAPAgymcel, Prince88, Deleted member 19997 and 3 others
i love how everyone here assumes some random bengali kid has money for steroids and means to find them

fucking stupid spoiled westerners i hate your idiotic advices

just tell him to nutritiion maxx and kill him self with training until hes 18 and then looksmax

surgery maxxing is expensive and happens after capital gain which for most 2nd world people is a shit ton of work and by then you are an oldcell so it doesnt matter
He never said he is in his native country. If he lives in the west, then he is probably wealthier than average.