asdvek

Kraken
1635 ng/dl testosterone. Let that sink in to those who said I am Low T

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, strawberrymushroom and dragomaxxer
Show proof nigga
Sure. Give me some time, I am getting my hands on the paper soon, I only viewed it online and I can't send the online test results as it contains my full name.

Sure. Give me some time, I am getting my hands on the paper soon, I only viewed it online and I can't send the online test results as it contains my full name.
Just take a screenshot and blur out your name lol

Just take a screenshot and blur out your name lol
I can't blur name or do any of that shit on phone, I don't know how. Just give me some time I am getting the papers anyway.

I can't blur name or do any of that shit on phone, I don't know how. Just give me some time I am getting the papers anyway.
You use markup tool and use the paint nigga :LOL::LOL:

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and dragomaxxer
Pm face

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
1635 ng/dl testosterone. Let that sink in to those who said I am Low T
arguing about your T levels on .org is probably a sign of low T

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss
arguing about your T levels on .org is probably a sign of low T
1635 isn't low in my opinion, but for retards on org that have 30,000 ng/dl yeah sure it's low

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
im like half ot that last time i checked my test brootal

impossible if natty, if not natty who cares flexing ur t levels while on test is a sign of low T regardless lol

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
impossible if natty, if not natty who cares flexing ur t levels while on test is a sign of low T regardless lol
im natty atm, hopped off steroids a few weeks ago

im natty atm, hopped off steroids a few weeks ago

natty atm LOL, you cant just revert bro

i believe ur levels could have been at that level but in a couple more weeks they will be much much much lower as your body starts acclimating, honestly depending on which ester you were using its probably already not at those levels anymore

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
natty atm LOL, you cant just revert bro

i believe ur levels could have been at that level but in a couple more weeks they will be much much much lower as your body starts acclimating, honestly depending on which ester you were using its probably already not at those levels anymore
my levels were like 6500 during cycle, by natty atm i mean i hopped off roids

my levels were like 6500 during cycle, by natty atm i mean i hopped off roids

physique? why blast to those levels if not competing, genuine question

im thinking of maybe competing next year and will most likely not need more than 400mg test and some anavar to place well so curious as to what ur running and how ur looking with those levels

• +1
  • +1
physique? why blast to those levels if not competing, genuine question

im thinking of maybe competing next year and will most likely not need more than 400mg test and some anavar to place well so curious as to what ur running and how ur looking with those levels
500 test, physique isn't THAT good (its ronnie coleman level, somewhat good yeah but not that good) ran it for 2 cycles, nothing much. and i compete, but not in bodybuilding. i did doping, do lots of sports as a hobby like swimming football (the english one) sprinting track etc but main one is kickboxing and boxing muay thai etc (it's all mixed honestly) and will move onto MMA and yea i just do doping bro

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
500 test, physique isn't THAT good (its ronnie coleman level, somewhat good yeah but not that good) ran it for 2 cycles, nothing much. and i compete, but not in bodybuilding. i did doping, do lots of sports as a hobby like swimming football (the english one) sprinting track etc but main one is kickboxing and boxing muay thai etc (it's all mixed honestly) and will move onto MMA and yea i just do doping bro

respect that, goodluck on your mma its the most mogger sport

• +1
respect that, goodluck on your mma its the most mogger sport
lul,,,,, not doing it professionaly will probably do boxing as professionally not mma

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Mirin if true, show proof though

Mine is bit lower
20231026 185531

yes bro

how does primo affect your endurance ?

i find certain steroids destroy my fighting ability due to increased shoulder fatigue and pumps

primo never tried and clen i dont want to mess with it

yes bro

how does primo affect your endurance ?

i find certain steroids destroy my fighting ability due to increased shoulder fatigue and pumps

primo never tried and clen i dont want to mess with it
primo is for leanness