16M need rating, is it over?

thorth5

thorth5

Iron
34C6394F 65ED 44AA BF52 6F630DF1990D
4A350368 0A5B 4D39 8F33 780A1BD013F8
B0707992 2189 4D21 8485 B9ADCA5450DE

5’8 never ever get approached by girls and i don’t really have any friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith, midlatinocel, Lmao and 8 others
Normie. Manlet failo decent pheno so your ahead of many in that department but you have clear recession and you look like a kid (i mean youre 16 but theres big guys around that age as well) autistic looking in the front profile. So theres your answer

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Yoke, Thorsten and 7 others
Ur all good (just young).
Apply the right habits, and wait for puberty to ascend you.
I could give you a rating now but it would serve no purpose (you are on the higher scale, though).

Do heightmaxxing, hairmaxxing, jawmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, hey, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
Normie. Manlet failo decent pheno so your ahead of many in that department but you have clear recession and you look like a kid (i mean youre 16 but theres big guys around that age as well) autistic looking in the front profile. So theres your answer
4AAA4E12 B471 40DA A81A A7F2A6A5DD02

idk why i was making that face in the first pic this is more normal, thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 29261
Need pretty boy hair. tHEN you will get approached.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Walmart Timothee chalamet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95, Jhon Smith, Deleted member 25938 and 6 others
View attachment 2204663
idk why i was making that face in the first pic this is more normal, thoughts?
No its not your soft features are dogshit despite the good pheno. Your eyes and lip combo is sheit. And the fact that have high trust features overall and boyish look kills u. Might have niche appeal but its to mentally ill girls only. Ur failing hard against maesthetic guys

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 10042
No its not your soft features are dogshit despite the good pheno. Your eyes and lip combo is sheit. And the fact that have high trust features overall and boyish look kills u. Might have niche appeal but its to mentally ill girls only. Ur failing hard against maesthetic guys
he is 16 retard

• +1
Reactions: sumduck, Deleted member 25938, BigBoy and 3 others
so it’s over?

sorry i’m new i don’t really know what that means
Your upper lip area is very long , it should be shorter , save money for a lip lift and then get a genioplasty, look into the mouth widening thread here too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 24712
Depends what u want. People here will say run muh jbw or dalits will give u JB appeal or whatever
Blud probably doesnt understand a word you saying

• JFL
Reactions: elzde95, BigBoy, BongMog and 1 other person
He isnt even close to being done with his face changing speaking from experience
Depends on genetics. Your experience is an anecdote. I can name a 1000 more people who only descended from that age onwards as they are losing their collagen entering adulthood. He is literally running on collagen game now

Depends on genetics. Your experience is an anecdote. I can name a 1000 more people who only descended from that age onwards as they are losing their collagen entering adulthood. He is literally running on collagen game now
i looked more recessed and shit at almost 17 than he does now at 16. At 18 my jaw expanded a lot so why tell someone young that its over instead of giving him actualy advice in things he can do to maximise at least his genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: zg10, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24770 and 1 other person
i looked more recessed and shit at almost 17 than he does now at 16. At 18 my jaw expanded a lot so why tell someone young that its over instead of giving him actualy advice in things he can do to maximise at least his genetic potential.
Where did i say its over u fucking retard. Read my posts. I listed his flaws thats it and what kills him. I literally told him "it depends" and what niche

Dont listen to the retards saying its over since you are only 16 you have a lot of time for your face to mature, my bones changed drastically i looked 20x more boneless at 16 than you do. Also your eye are and nose are pretty good you have a solid base to look good.
When i was your age a little older people here told me to hit the gym, to produce hgh or whatever, sleep well, have a good diet etc… Eating shit and sleeping shit and being inactive will unironically stunt your development and that sdvice helped me a lot. I also mewed although that might be cope but it became natural to me. I also chewed a lot which also might be cope but i did it a lot. Dont lose hope at 16 jfl i didnt believe that i could change and got extremely depressed and ruined my mental health even now, dont do the same mistake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Leave this forum ppl here is retarted they give htn to ugly ppl, you are a vert beautful boy htn with good potential, you are young try to leave healthy to have a good height if you are under 18 work on your social skills and gymaxx is all you need. For real I know What im saying you don’t need to be here.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Where did i say its over u fucking retard. Read my posts. I listed his flaws thats it and what kills him. I literally told him "it depends" and what niche
He looks like a child he has no niche right now because he looks young as fuck. He has to develop first muh niche

He looks like a child he has no niche right now because he looks young as fuck. He has to develop first muh niche
Bruh what ur smoking back in high school i knew kids with the same dimorphism killing it with chicks. Ur just ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Bruh what ur smoking back in high school i knew kids with the same dimorphism killing it with chicks. Ur just ugly
IN HIGHSCHOOL??! HAHAHAHAHHAHA. Are you going to some soy school for undeveloped kids. In my school people that slay are giga buff, a lot of them tall asf, some with facial hair already jfl. A 5ft8 twink is not slaying unless he goes for like 14 yo girls

Dont listen to this nerd ass saying you are recessed you can only know messuring your ratios and Nobody here saw your x Ray, and your jaw looks fine for a 16 yrd boy looks like your chin is aling with your naso labial, you don’t have major failos you know that you are not a model but you are no ugly so have one guy here trying to put some failo in you don’t listen all he is saying is bullshit

IN HIGHSCHOOL??! HAHAHAHAHHAHA. Are you going to some soy school for undeveloped kids. In my school people that slay are giga buff, a lot of them tall asf, some with facial hair already jfl. A 5ft8 twink is not slaying unless he goes for like 14 yo girls
If anything ur just telling in this post that u proved my point and i mean yes im mainly talking about jbs. My highschool is different cuz jewrope.

objectively goodlooking but you are 16, literally anything can happen in the next 2-3 years so dont think too much about it

If anything ur just telling in this post that u proved my point and i mean yes im mainly talking about jbs. My highschool is different cuz jewrope.
even in your soy highschool you give off the vibe that you were pushed into lockers a lot. Its not proving any points, some develop fast some develop slowly. almost no one stays looking like he does.

objectively goodlooking but you are 16, literally anything can happen in the next 2-3 years so dont think too much about it
anything i can do to make myself look better as i age?

anything i can do to make myself look better as i age?
nothing besides eating good food and not being sedentary, tbh its mostly about genetics

Get off this site its guys that do the approaching wtf are you a faggot

Foids never approach at 16 only foids that approach are blown out milfs
i meant approach as in talk to in general

Get off this site its guys that do the approaching wtf are you a faggot

Foids never approach at 16 only foids that approach are blown out milfs
based, moroccan badboy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
even in your soy highschool you give off the vibe that you were pushed into lockers a lot. Its not proving any points, some develop fast some develop slowly. almost no one stays looking like he does.
"vibe" jfl. Nigga cant cope with the reality check i give. You just want users to submit to your bias towards stuff and anyone disagreeing or not being of the norm is some retarded subhuman. Basically bluepilling. Fucking sheit forum because of users like u. Stop projecting btw

"vibe" jfl. Nigga cant cope with the reality check i give. You just want users to submit to your bias towards stuff and anyone disagreeing or not being of the norm is some retarded subhuman. Basically bluepilling. Fucking sheit forum because of users like u. Stop projecting btw
IMG 2433

Depends what u want. People here will say run muh jbw or dalits will give u JB appeal or whatever
what does this mean

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, Red Fox and Deleted member 17595
If girls dont approach you then you approach them retard

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You look about 12 just finish puberty then come back…

worth it or would just be called a creep
Doesn't matter but you realize you actually have to talk to girls to get a girlfriend I think you can easily slay ethnics due to your superior pheno