16xed my money. Investors GTFIH.

Pussyslayer

Pussyslayer

PUSSYSLAYER
Worked my ass off, put in 6k 2 years ago,(earned 4.5k from pulling pallets all day and borrowed rest from mom) held like a madman, Dollor cost Averaged when I had any money. 16xd my investment and still going strong. 64k image is delta wallet and it was like a month ago. 96k one is current, hit 104k peak.

@SigmaDONkek GTFIH you ogre. Remember how you downplayed me in my last thread when I tried to help people invest! Only if you and all the haters had listened yall would have been 40% up. It's still not too late to invest. VET is at least going to 50 cent minimum. Max $1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210214_140950.jpg
    Screenshot_20210214_140950.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 214
  • Screenshot_20210316_141638.jpg
    Screenshot_20210316_141638.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 207
  • Screenshot_20210214_173916_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210214_173916_com.android.chrome.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 211
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Yerico7, JL~ and 21 others
mirin, u should sell n put it all in dogecoin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother, IdiAmin, JL~ and 8 others
Shit gains tbh 2 years and a construction worker who dropped out of high school made more than you, fucked more bitches, had a better life with solid beer-drinking buddies and will be a millionaire with his steady income by the time he is 30.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, .👽., MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
Shit gains tbh 2 years and a construction worker who dropped out of high school made more than you, fucked more bitches, had a better life with solid beer-drinking buddies and will be a millionaire with his steady income by the time he is 30.
Ya while I did all that and didn't work a single day for these gains. I don't work for money, I make money work for me.

I just took a shit and made 2k more. The power of investing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5969, .👽. and 5 others
Diversify a bit now, there are interresting stocks from here to 3 years projection. You can do x10 on them

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
This got me hyped up tbh I have a few savings lying around can’t wait to start fully trading crypto the last one I bought was a few months ago

I want to fully commit but parents keep cock blocking me

• +1
Massive good gains. Moggs my gains, with bitcoin and other crypto's.

Planning on "taking profits"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Pumanator, jj43 and 1 other person
Worked my ass off, put in 6k 2 years ago,(earned 4.5k from pulling pallets all day and borrowed rest from mom) held like a madman, Dollor cost Averaged when I had any money. 16xd my investment and still going strong. 64k image is delta wallet and it was like a month ago. 96k one is current, hit 104k peak.

@SigmaDONkek GTFIH you ogre. Remember how you downplayed me in my last thread when I tried to help people invest! Only if you and all the haters had listened yall would have been 40% up. It's still not too late to invest. VET is at least going to 50 cent minimum. Max $1
I made 15k a month on a 6k investment within 6 months you chimp

• Woah
Reactions: Julian

mirin them gains

• +1
Tfw you didn’t invest in crypto meme but went with stock market meme

Nice gains man , Do you have depth knowledge about investing in crypto and stuff?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Yerico7 and SolarWind
wish i was you rn

• +1
Crypto is still gambling I feel like. Not impossible to make money though. Good on you. But in my eyes, it's mostly just gambling

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP

Congrats man, holding is the way to go

• +1
Good job

What are your thoughts on BAT?

• +1
damm op portfolio worth like 300k atm. mogger

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer and Deleted member 5969
Nice

• +1
I made 15k a month on a 6k investment within 6 months you chimp
You stupid fuck my buisness a month old makes 20k to 30k a month. Fuck your ogre looking face, I'll pull up when you are sleeping and will take a 2 liter dirreah in your mouth.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2785
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 2785
where did you learn/find out to invest? like how did u come to the conclusion of “my money should go into this”
Idk it just came to me once that blockchain would be a great use for supply chain and the only supply chain projects at that time we're Vechain and Walton chain, I choose Vechain from the start because the CEO of Vechain was the previous CFO of Louis Vuitton and thus had more Industry knowledge. I did more research such as read their whitewater and kept up with the team. Arrived to the conclusion that they were targeting a 320billion dollar industry in US alone and were severely undervalued.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, maxximuss, Scarfaced and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back