16yo Latino rate me brutally

autisticaf

autisticaf

Asperger
so ive been a time off this forum to improve my skin. still its a shitty skin but definitely better than before. this photos r in my best illumination i could possibly get. Know about my asymmetries on my jaw, cheekbones n eye area mostly bc ion sleep a shit any advice is taken (no troll niggas)
2024 04 06 18 28 58

Attachments

• 2024-04-06_18-28-23.jpg
    2024-04-06_18-28-23.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
you look like a Chad's reflection in a circus mirror

• JFL
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, Lookologist003, starvecell and 3 others
strong mtn with good appeal

strong mtn to weak htn in good days, but you can get a good appeal if dressed with the right clothes, and with the right haircut

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
strong mtn to weak htn in good days, but you can get a good appeal if dressed with the right clothes, and with the right haircut
I have a mod cut, but actually trying to grow out my hair. During this time I've been getting messed up by so many barbers. Thank u for ur advice

MTN borderline HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
so ive been a time off this forum to improve my skin. still its a shitty skin but definitely better than before. this photos r in my best illumination i could possibly get. Know about my asymmetries on my jaw, cheekbones n eye area mostly bc ion sleep a shit any advice is taken (no troll niggas)View attachment 2857868
Ltn

Feminine strong mtn

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003 and mnbvcxz
MTN high appeal

You are a MTN. Es ratio restrains your looks.

Es10289735

You cannot upgrade your es ratio without invasive and expensive surgery. That invasive surgery is OBO. Use the search feature on the forum with the keyword 'OBO' to discover more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autisticaf