18yo broke refugee from Ukraine in Germany. Dont know how to make money and how to be at least something in this country

yelyseiblud

yelyseiblud

Iron
I don't have anything here. I came here last year and we get like 400 euros from the government and I have a part-time job, I earn about 250 euros monthly. I go to school in 12 grade now and will finish final exams in 2 years to go to Uni but still, I feel like nobody here and that I will be broke after university working 9-5.

Im not interested in anything that makes money. My only hobby is music. I do how to get rich in Germany if I can't do anything and don't have any skill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, midlatinocel, Skywalker and 2 others
Try gambling in sports

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, RichardSpencel, Arditi and 2 others
Work as a translator

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, Arditi, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Why are you writing this like you are planning to stay. GTFO once the dust settles down.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, buflek, nika and 7 others
Why are you writing this like you are planning to stay. GTFO once the dust settles down.
bro Ukraine is fucked up I will not comeback I need to stay in europe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
create MBDTF 2 and be a musician then

focus on surviving by the moment, not getting rich

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, mohamedmohamedmoham, Arditi and 6 others
I don't have anything here. I came here last year and we get like 400 euros from the government and I have a part-time job, I earn about 250 euros monthly. I go to school in 12 grade now and will finish final exams in 2 years to go to Uni but still, I feel like nobody here and that I will be broke after university working 9-5.

Im not interested in anything that makes money. My only hobby is music. I do how to get rich in Germany if I can't do anything and don't have any skill
Money nowadays is made by knowing expert knowledge in a field and building upon it. The best thing you to find job opportunities around the career path you are studying at uni. Otherwise get serious about developing new hobbies and find selling opportunities in these new hobbies.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid
Build up your country bruh. You will have a female surplus so ideal life. My grandfathers did this with Germany after WW2 and they lived a great life.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arditi, buflek, nika and 4 others
You need to go back you fucking doofus don’t abandon your ancestral homeland.

If you want to get rich in Germany and Europe with minimal effort go to a top business school

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
bet you wish you got drone striked now huh

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Build up your country bruh. You will have a female surplus so ideal life. My grandfathers did this with Germany after WW2 and they lived a great life.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
eipxyc95g9v91.gif

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and Skywalker
Where do you live and who pays for your accommodation?

Is your 400 euro spending money?

Learn construction/architecture/engineering or wtv, do it in Germany, go back to the motherland and rebuild

Jfl you went to the wrong country bro. Move to the us and slave away at a job so you can actually keep the money you earn. Live in a house with a bunch of other slavs to split the rent in LA, and start your underground career in music.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, BoredPrince and Skywalker

Become a gooner

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel and alriodai
Jfl you went to the wrong country bro. Move to the us and slave away at a job so you can actually keep the money you earn. Live in a house with a bunch of other slavs to split the rent in LA, and start your underground career in music.
this OP
you cant save money in germany

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Shekel and BoredPrince
bro i cant speak English well, german neither
Ur still in school. First plan u should invest in is being proficient in german. Once you have that nailed, your job opportunities increase as a result since being fluent can create a form of familiarity. In this world you will always need to be familiar with the other person to take advantage at times (likely water).

Like others have said seek towards jobs related to your field and during that time learn English to proficiency (should be easy as german and english are similar). During your related job search, you also need to consider lowering your ego and looking for work that can put your foot through the door i.e. Working for free at said career etc (very OP for a resume).

After you do this and if you finished your degree, aim towards america or go back to Ukraine to rebuild.

If you're a lazy nigger, try seeking refuge in america or manipulate some American girl (even if old) into a relationship for green card

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Ask Zelenskyy for some - seems like that’s where all my tax is being laundered I mean sent to.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, midlatinocel, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
Ask Zelenskyy for some - seems like that’s where all my tax is being laundered I mean sent to.
2 digit IQ spotted, it's one the best taxes spending that US made in this century

germany is over for economic growth. Its good if you want to be mediocre

Pay attention in school. Try to STEMmax. You can definitely ascend in your career if you stay focused and motivated.

You are an ultimate povertycel rn and likely will be somewhat of a povertycel for most of your 20s. But you can probably be fairly comfortable in your 30s if you play your cards right.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and alriodai
Pay attention in school. Try to STEMmax. You can definitely ascend in your career if you stay focused and motivated.

You are an ultimate povertycel rn and likely will be somewhat of a povertycel for most of your 20s. But you can probably be fairly comfortable in your 30s if you play your cards right.
PAKICEL you're back i though u killed urself brodie how u doing wtf

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Skywalker and Pakicel
PAKICEL you're back i though u killed urself brodie how u doing wtf
Nothing much. Just been focusing on my career and had a few consultations for genio.

If you say so buddy!
That's not my words, but literally words of american people. U can read what they say on the internet.

For example, this guy says that US give not enought at all, and Ukraine has to recieve more military aid

McCain called to arm Ukraine 9 years ago and bunch of the other guys.

On the other hand 15 billions on the useless mexican wall etc.

Meanwhile russians are telling that they have war with NATO and US, terrorize whole Europe for the last 15 years, making videos where russian nuclear rockets bomb and avoid US air defence etc.

Just welfaremax

Great place to post about it here. Russian hackers gonna hack your ip

worst pfp ive ever seen bro :feelskek:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and Dodevu
manipulate some American girl (even if old) into a relationship for green card
Im planning on doing this, is it actually as easy as it seems?

Bruh all the females already left when the war started

kill muslims

Same as in Ukraine