19 YEAR OLD FOID with body count of 33, TIKTOK JFL

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken
A4E109BD 18E4 4AF0 AA57 4E9DBC54D7A4
70EC6440 B2AE 4179 8C57 BB1BD19FEB31

Old screenshots from 2022, she appeared to have deleted them and now wants to be a “quiet”’ girl, after running through chads cock (I remember her making a video about domming a 6’7 “jock”)

Disgusting foid.

C98D4892 FB96 4B93 9114 8AEE636B387F
4A32C448 F5A7 4348 833D B01D616C1348
6FCE1C56 A40B 4859 8A27 0C6931263389

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, RAMU KAKA, N1666 and 4 others
I just think every girl has 100+ that way I don't get disappointed. She does look the part though very low class and beat up looking

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, borismonster and 2 others
All women are dysgenic and many fuck dogs and niggers with the goal of breeding

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
imagine the post-nut guilt after fucking her ugly ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
ts would make anyone wanna crash out

it’s just a number incel

Just looks like your average hippie big city sloot to me ngl. Sadly isn't even thread worthy these days

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
The men who fucked that thing are a disgrace

Just looks like your average hippie big city sloot to me ngl. Sadly isn't even thread worthy these days
All kind of unwarranted attention given to harlots is a waste, doesn‘t matter if positive or negative.
They‘ll still benefit from it.

bet that number started counting up at 12 years old

I might sound like a coper, or maybe it's my oldcelism, but I don't think the average normie woman is comfortable with this kind of behavior.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kamui and sudanguy
Lol if you’re surprised by this

I thought it was common knowledge that alt/goth/emo bitches are turbo sluts that engage in a shit ton of hook up culture and sleep around

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PrinceLuenLeoncur
SOP

get ran through Chads cocks and once the wall is nearing, she found Christ and now is ready to settle down with a Christcuck

I might sound like a coper, or maybe it's my oldcelism, but I don't think the average normie woman is comfortable with this kind of behavior.
Nah you’re not a coper it’s true, most foids will engage in hook up culture but not specifically cuz have the intention of being whores, foids do enjoy sex with moggers but usually the end goal is to have him remain monogamous to her

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and kanderior

I thought it was common knowledge that alt/goth/emo bitches are turbo sluts that engage in a shit ton of hook up culture and sleep around
They are so fuckin easy I was being a complete creep nerd subhuman to one speaking about baldurs gate 3 and simping for shadowhesrt and calling the goth foid my waifu (no larp I used these words) and I still made out with her

Admittedly looks on my part played a big role I doubt I’d have gotten pussy if I was a normie still funny asf

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

At the end of the day they’re just looking for a man’s love and attention. The dumb sluts seems to think the best way is by opening their legs rather than being pure and trad. All roots in daddy issues

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
this isn't very black-pilled