1STMAN is a KISSLESS VIRGIN [proof]

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and poopoohead
sex irreversibly destroys your relationship with god, for he gave you all places on earth to enter, and you chose to enter another human being

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, gr34ter, Ragnar and 4 others
His facial exercises really just give you wrinkles jfl.

What a coper.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Wheat waffles ascended hard mirin

• JFL
Reactions: beypazarisoda0 and piec
Niggas ugly asf

sex irreversibly destroys your relationship with god, for he gave you all places on earth to enter, and you chose to enter another human being
This is why atheism is on the rise - the whore of babylon is here corrupting young people through degeneracy.

Of course none of them can believe in a higher power when they think the universe has no rules but is just pure chaos, and that therefore the only possible higher calling in life is to just numb oneself with pleasure or commit Whirlwind Sprint off of The Throat of the World in Skyrim.

One of those pleasures is sex, but it trivializes deeper meaning in relationships. So where there were once relationships, now there is only chaos and selfishness - and mind you, no more room for sub6's because TikGod has pronounced them worthless.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Thefaqeeh
he went a bit autistic, to the point where he made WW uncomfortable and tell him to calm down, but I don't see how this proves he's a kissless virgin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Seth Walsh
he went a bit autistic but I don't see how this proves he's a kissless virgin
1 nanogram of autism = instant universal rejection from all wahmen that are 3/10 or higher