2 Latino HTNs get simped over like crazy on tiktok

D

Deleted member 28449

Gold
Read the comments. It's crazy.

When are you guys gonna take the nt fashionpill. They mog Chico.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 28449
B-b-but .org told me only black htn's get to be simped over :soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Too many goblinas in the comments tho so over

B-b-but .org told me only black htn's get to be simped over :soy::soy:
IMG 2100

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Even MTNs get lusted by women on tiktok. Idk why im even looksmaxxing probably should get dance classes and create tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Even MTNs get lusted by women on tiktok. Idk why im even looksmaxxing probably should get dance classes and create tiktok
Any examples? Most of the time when I see mtns being complimented by women on tiktok, they're niche maxxed (70's rock fashion etc.).

MTNs get girlfriends irl no problem, so it would make sense that a good portion of women want them.

Any examples? Most of the time when I see mtns being complimented by women on tiktok, they're niche maxxed (70's rock fashion etc.).
idk just scroll through tiktok dancing video. Literal normies just do some random ass boogie woogie and get attention.

idk just scroll through tiktok dancing video. Literal normies just do some random ass boogie woogie and get attention.
Yeah, but people on this forum would probably consider Michael B Jordan to be MTN

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu