2 mistakes I made this year that destroyed my SMV

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Wearing a lesbian white transparent glasses, and having a fringe covering half of my face, forehead, browridge and eyes.

I noticed I got so much less attention than normal, I tried walking outside with hair up and without glasses. JB seems to be more friendly than usual.

@notcel @Xangsane @andy9432 @Eli @Jungcuck

JFL that Nordic foid even warned me but I trusted my bluepilled boomer cousin.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jungcuck, NerdcelThundercok and kebab
1. being asian

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 27674
Thanks to @andy9432 and @notcel for blackpilling on glasses

what do you mean i have a fringe and it is way better than showing my big ass forehead

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
what do you mean i have a fringe and it is way better than showing my big ass forehead
I don't have big forehead, fringe blocks my browridge and eye area

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 30679
nah jk op ive seen gl asians but ive never seen your face tho

I have to rely on my frontal tbh, my side profile cuck me because of my ramus, might works for JB because they don't mind it as much.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
I have to rely on my frontal tbh, my side profile cuck me because of my ramus
I get cucked by my jewish tier hooked nose, but fortunately it looks less bad after I got my overbite fixed

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I get cucked by my jewish tier hooked nose, but fortunately it looks less bad after I got my overbite fixed
how did you get your overbite fixed?

i thought only bimax or orthodontic with elastic band(actuallly it makes hooke nose worse)

how did you get your overbite fixed?

i thought only bimax or orthodontic with elastic band(actuallly it makes hooke nose worse)
braces and a palatal device to keep my teeth on place

i had to use braces but fortunately this "recession by elastics" thing never happened

in fact, id say that after the procedure my maxilla slightly changed in a good way and im planning to post some pictures but i want to get a radiography of my skull to analyze the changes properly

• Woah
What's your eye colour, will you fraud eye colour using contacts or something?

braces and a palatal device to keep my teeth on place

i had to use braces but fortunately this "recession by elastics" thing never happened

in fact, id say that after the procedure my maxilla slightly changed in a good way and im planning to post some pictures but i want to get a radiography of my skull to analyze the changes properly
Yeah need to see pics

Bc my orthodontist said it will be regressed by 3mm the maxilla

Whats your thougt on invisalign vs braces?

Yeah need to see pics

Bc my orthodontist said it will be regressed by 3mm the maxilla

Whats your thougt on invisalign vs braces?
the only reason why i got the braces instead of invisalign was because of the price, it was around 2 times more expensive compared with the braces

also, they wanted to put screws in my maxilla for the treatment with invisalign and that was kinda scary to me

• +1
the only reason why i got the braces instead of invisalign was because of the price, it was around 2 times more expensive compared with the braces

also, they wanted to put screws in my maxilla for the treatment with invisalign and that was kinda scary to me
Yeah she want to put miniimplants on me tok

So if miniimplants placed on the maxilla it means my maxilla wouldn’t be regress back and down but only backward right?