2 trucels ascend with fish

• JFL
Reactions: impure666
This is fucking hilarious

cope, can slay with chad face. dickpill is cope unless its micro
Yes that’s what I meant dick size won’t matter unless it’s <5. Face is more important

Anyone can get cucked
just a reminder :)

big dick men dont get cucked never ever so keep coping all you want

chad with small dick will get cucked due to size. its not face in that instance, keep coping
Lol when did I say face stops you getting cucked.
just a reminder :)View attachment 56849
big dick men dont get cucked never ever so keep coping all you want
Yes they do women can be as promiscuous as they want. There is always a man desperate for pussy who will be there as soon as she requests it.

Lol when did I say face stops you getting cucked.

Yes they do women can be as promiscuous as they want. There is always a man desperate for pussy who will be there as soon as she requests it.
cope, if face is not the problem. he'll get cucked due to dick

Is that Catfishman?

bro having a big dick in your pussy as a woman is like winning the lottery jfl if you think any female would trade physical pleasure for a better face lmao

bro having a big dick in your pussy as a woman is like winning the lottery jfl if you think any female would trade physical pleasure for a better face lmao
I think it’s individual for girls whether face or dick is more important. I think they would rather choose Chad with small cock over inclement with large cock
im tired ngl, im really angry due to doing bad on a math exam. im usually composed my bad
I’m also doing my GCSE’s at the moment. I’m pretty chill though ngl. Try meditating for 5 mins it helps me