[20, 6'0] Got rated a strong HTN, how to get to chadlite?

Antegonial notch.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, blatonslatt and Deleted member 22623
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person
You know ratings like this are always clustered. Realistically you are a gymmaxxed MTN (PSL wise), but since most people are skinny fat your appeal skyrockets. Realistically I don’t really know what you can do to get to chadlite if you aren’t open to multiple invasive surgeries. Your looks level is good enough to slay though don’t get it twisted.
agreed, if he was a skinny dude with that face, would be rated mtn but he is gymmaxxed so his appeal skyrockets. i dont think he should worry about his face with that physique. he just needs to softmaxx and grow hair out

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and AspiringMogger
All pics combined you are htn you eye area is to bad

Blackpill fantasy
Women reacts even worse from rejections than men, but usually it happens with gl guys only. They are not used to get rejected compared to men

youre mtn no way to ascend to chadlite

but you have good smv because youre dimorphic and your frame/body

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You know ratings like this are always clustered. Realistically you are a gymmaxxed MTN (PSL wise), but since most people are skinny fat your appeal skyrockets. Realistically I don’t really know what you can do to get to chadlite if you aren’t open to multiple invasive surgeries. Your looks level is good enough to slay though don’t get it twisted.
Skinnyfat in India on .org maybe? Every zoomie is a sarms goblin nowadays

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Deleted member 15468
Women reacts even worse from rejections than men, but usually it happens with gl guys only. They are not used to get rejected compared to men

This never happens in club or OLD

Women have thousand of options, most don’t care about rejection unless they’re emotionally attached to the guy rejecting them

They might act offended in the moment but it means nothing tbh

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I’ve rejected fat or deformed girls (the only type of girl I can reject), and I doubt the went home and wrote in their diary about me

VSWtar5_d.webp

Lil bro clenching like he pissing out a kidney stone.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and It'snotover
Fuck I didnt get to see pm me op im curious

Another tale from Chadistan. I have to go visit for myself
At very worst, they are lean. I don't see any subhumans with klinefelter's bodies besides +35yo oldcels.

At very worst, they are lean. I don't see any subhumans with klinefelter's bodies besides +35yo oldcels.
We probably mean the same by skinny fat and lean

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
We probably mean the same by skinny fat and lean
Nah by lean I mean having toned body with small amount of muscles. Just like @Anstrum95 i.e. DYEL in shirts.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Send me my slay opportunities AND my LTR opportunities examples in pics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Ofc just like everyone larps as 6ft 90% men are below 6ft but larp 6ft
and casually everyone at this forum is 6'3 or above

• +1
Reactions: subswork