20 M 5ft6 rate me jfl

Deleted member 1383

Deleted member 1383

Lookism.net user here been looksmaxxing for a couple of years and I think I perfected my daily looksmaxxing routine jfl.

Question is am I good-looking enough to already talk to short girls? And if so which girls should I talk to on a 1-9 psl scale.

I'm also trying to find friends but should I only talk to dudes I mog (which is quite rare tbh jfl)?

Front (selfie):

Side profile:

Without beard:

With longer facial hair:

Clean shaven and thanks:

My fwhr is around 2.02 in the pic that isn't a selfie and my stwr is around 1.69. I do ppl 6 times a week and look athletic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, The Dude Abides and Mewisthekey
You are good looking facially. So ofc you should start talking to chicks. Get some lifts and work on your neck

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, LightingFraud, dogtown and 1 other person
Idk but dont keep facial hair like the first pic

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
What kind of looksmaxing did you do?
Looks good depending on what you looked like before.

just grow up and you're fine ;-)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrdolphin and Extra Chromosome
What kind of looksmaxing did you do?
Looks good depending on what you looked like before.
This was when I started looksmaxxing 4 years ago:

Height destroys you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel and Deleted member 616
have you tried tinder?

You are good looking facially. So ofc you should start talking to chicks. Get some lifts and work on your neck
Good advice right here. Keep shaving the puberty beard and stand tall. Talk to girls you find attractive don't limit yourself. Hanging out with low psl dudes is a meme just be friends with people you like :feelskek:

lol its not over for you, u look great. Your height just sucks but if you wear high shoes you can def slay
Not slay but occasionally fuck.
Height is literally - 4 points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1383
what did u do?

It started when I discovered lookism.net and from then on I was hooked. I took the blackpill one year after discovering lookism and started off with facemaxxing and then went on to gymmaxxing.

I started with basic advice I got from YouTube like mewing (not sure if it works but I did it anyways), drinking lots of water etc... Then I digged deeper into nutrition since I wanted a clear skin. I no longer ate junk food, never even started with alcohol and cigarettes and learned how to meal prep. I also eat one Banana, one kiwi and an apple per day.

I started taking supplements for the skin like zinc and beta carotin. I experienced with different moisturizers and peelings until I found some that worked for me. I eat one avocado per day since it's said to be good for the skin as well. If the sun shines I use sun milk that contains beta carotin to get a better tan. I also use an electrical face cleanser to keep my skin clear.

For the hair I dermaroll in order to keep the hairline low and I take biotin. I also dye my hair every 3-4 weeks with hair dye that contains gold pigments to make it shine and seem brighter since my natural haircolor is kind of grey. Besides that I use Vitamin E oil to keep it healthy and bright.

I dye my eyelashes dark brown to make my eyes appear brighter because it creates a nice contrast.

For the eyebrows I used mintoil and castor oil to make them thicker.

For the beard I minoxmaxxed combined with mintoil.

For the lips I just use a labello.

I go to the gym 6times a week, make sure I'm not stressed to keep testosterone levels high.

To get more focus and strength I take creatine and omega3.

For the teeth I used a teeth whitening tooth paste and a teeth whitening mouth wash.

Edit: The pictures above are from a year ago so I think I might look better now but I'm still disappointed with the way I look so I stopped taking pics. Plastic surgery will do the rest so no worries boyos I'll ascend sooner or later.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Zeus, Michael Myers and 8 others
yea height sucks but wearing lifts and high shoes you can cheat out some ft
Yeah 5'8 which is still. Manlet. Everything below 6'2 is almost over tier

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 1383
Yeah 5'8 which is still. Manlet. Everything below 6'2 is almost over tier
lol 6ft is absolutely fine already keep coping with 6'2 a lot of chads aren't that tall. Also just look at Zac Efron, Jb etc

• +1
Reactions: Absi, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, dogtown and 1 other person
have you tried tinder?
Yes I have. I tried it with different pictures and I get around 35 matches within 3 days if I swipe yes on everyone but I don't message them since I'm sure as soon as they find out about my height they'll block me anyways.

lol 6ft is absolutely fine already keep coping with 6'2 a lot of chads aren't that tall. Also just look at Zac Efron, Jb etc
Just have a top tier face and or lots of status bro

So what is holding you back, you already maxxed out with looks maxing why you still have no success, Dont tell me its your height, or is it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
Yes I have. I tried it with different pictures and I get around 35 matches within 3 days if I swipe yes on everyone but I don't message them since I'm sure as soon as they find out about my height they'll block me anyways.
lie about height a little bro and just try and meet them, from time to time you might find someone fine... it's a struggle for nonchads/manlets but that's most people so you know that's just life on normal mode - a struggle

Everything below 6'2 is almost over tier
bullshit boyo
sure it's better to be 6'2 than 6'0 for instance but 5'11 is actually enough to slay - you 'just' need a great face to go with it

Eyebrow max and ur good, sorry u lost the genetic height lottery.

lie about height a little bro and just try and meet them, from time to time you might find someone fine... it's a struggle for nonchads/manlets but that's most people so you know that's just life on normal mode - a struggle

bullshit boyo
sure it's better to be 6'2 than 6'0 for instance but 5'11 is actually enough to slay - you 'just' need a great face to go with it

Yes. I don't want to do leg lengthening. That's why my plan is to facemaxx until my face is good enough to make up for my height to some degree. I know it will always hold me down but I hope to minimize it with a better face.
Eyebrow max and ur good, sorry u lost the genetic height lottery.
I am eyebrowmaxxed already. The pictures are old and I didn't pay to much attention to my eyebrows but they looked weird.

However how am I good if I'm eyebrowmaxxed? You said it yourself I lost the lottery. Plastic surgery is the only option.

Last edited:
I know it will always hold me down but I hope to minimize it with a better face.
[/QUOTE]
well
oh and btw things you did and are doing to looksmax... respect srsly mate, good job (y) keep it up

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Stingray and Deleted member 1383
Facially, you’re defintely above average. Your height is your biggest flaw.

Insane coloring man. Grats on the looksmaxxing part but that height...

well

oh and btw things you did and are doing to looksmax... respect srsly mate, good job (y) keep it up
[/QUOTE]
Thanks mate! Do you mind sharing your looksmaxxing routine?
Insane coloring man. Grats on the looksmaxxing part but that height...
Is it over?
So what is holding you back, you already maxxed out with looks maxing why you still have no success, Dont tell me its your height, or is it?
It's my height what else could it be?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
Thanks mate! Do you mind sharing your looksmaxxing routine?
I don't do much to be frank, mainly fighting norwood reaper, beardmaxing, eyebrowmaxing (derma pen, peppermint oil, minox for these and daily alfalfa sprouts consumption for dht impairment) and working out with shit results so far
my skin is naturally quite good so I don't really bother with that
my whole face is recessed and sort of flat yet somehow my harmony is good so going for implants could fuck up the harmony so I'd just cope with my own face
I'm thinking about fat dissolving under chin injections (there's some fat that can't be burnt along with general body fat) though so might do these in the future

Above average facially probably around 6.5, one of the better looking users. Don’t let your height insecurity hold you back from slaying.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You need to dye your hair dark then you're looksmaxed
Your biggest problem is 5'6 so I hope you're wearing lifts

Height kills you. Manlet tier. It's Ogre.

tbh don't listen to these actual autistis, ur good looking and that's all u need for slaying

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
Stop this bluepilled cope ffs. He is 5'6. ovER

• +1
Reactions: Soontm, Krezo and Autist
Damn man, im sure you will find someone who likes you just for youyou 'just' need a great face to go with it
If I get a better personality I'll find my other half. I just have to respect women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Keep some facial hair and wear shoes that add 2 inches atleast

Keep some facial hair and wear shoes that add 2 inches atleast
I'm not so sure about that because what if I make it to the bedroom? Should I just leave my shoes on? At some point she'll see me standing straight with no shoes and then it's going to be over. It's like claiming to have a 8inch dick and when you finally make it to the bedroom she will see that you are a 5incher and throw you out of the room.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
lol why did you edit it.
It didn't go through without the edit. I got a message saying that my comment needs to be approved by the administrators.

I'm not so sure about that because what if I make it to the bedroom? Should I just leave my shoes on? At some point she'll see me standing straight with no shoes and then it's going to be over. It's like claiming to have a 8inch dick and when you finally make it to the bedroom she will see that you are a 5incher and throw you out of the room.
@itsOVER is 171 and frauded to 179 on dates and fucked same girls after that. I don't think that it will cause issues to you if you decide to fraud few inches.

It didn't go through without the edit. I got a message saying that my comment needs to be approved by the administrators.

i see, Either way i dont think you would struggle like some other people on here. so you should be able to talk to girls or what ever you do already.

St.blackops2cel, i found you

Based on facial aesthetics alone, quite good looking, 6 PSL, the height is a death sentence though, definitely lift fraud.
Your hair in the third pic looks best.

Got taken down by ig just yesterday jfl. I analysed different facial features, posted some moggings and shared looksmaxxing advice but a lot of bluepilled feminists went crazy and reported the page.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: shimada and Stingray

4 ways it can go:

1) She doesn't care about your height. You get the lay.

2) She would care, but doesn't notice. You get the lay.

3) She cares, and notices. She feels obligated at that point to fuck you though.

4) She cares, notices, and throws you out.

In the case of scenario 4, you wouldn't have got the lay if you turned up without lifts either, cos we've already established she cares about your height.

So your lifts are never, ever costing you anything. At best you get some lays you wouldn't otherwise have got. At worst you just end up in the same situation you would have been in without wearing the lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, RichardSpencel, bobs_pls and 2 others
You look good. Height is holding you back but pls don't tell me you're still a virgin