20 most beaultiful faces in humanity

All this 20 beautiful nigger goes to sleep at night then come this nigga
13641E66 3E7E 4227 99D6 128821E35256

Break into there house kill them and rape their wife slam into the face of granny

This guy looks so mid. Like HTN with great skin.

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
I do not agree with boomer at 1, cavill mogs him but the list is ok. I would place gandy higher in top 10 or 5 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and Krakowski
If this guy is average, 99% of mans are subhumans deformeds
Not average, but the thread was about the top 20 most beautiful faces and this ain't it. He's clearly attractive and haloed by physique, but nothing that sets him apart from your everyday handsome guy next door. HTN is too weak tho so I'm back paddling a bit. Can't say there's anything too striking about him though, not in the context that we're talking.

Not average, but the thread was about the top 20 most beautiful faces and this ain't it. He's clearly attractive and haloed by physique, but nothing that sets him apart from your everyday handsome guy next door. HTN is too weak tho so I'm back paddling a bit. Can't say there's anything too striking about him though, not in the context that we're talking.
This forum rated him with 7PSL or more

This forum rated him with 7PSL or more
He looks boring compared to other PSL legends like Ramirez or Ted Bundy. Prototypical good-looking man perhaps, but the best of the best requires that "little" extra that makes them stand out and be memorable on a global scale. It's some aspect of appeal that can't always be analyzed or understood by looking at the facial ratios.

• JFL
He looks boring compared to other PSL legends like Ramirez or Ted Bundy. Prototypical good-looking man perhaps, but the best of the best requires that "little" extra that makes them stand out and be memorable on a global scale. It's some aspect of appeal that can't always be analyzed or understood by looking at the facial ratios.
Ted Bundy? JFL, Gosling mogging Ted

• JFL