20 women in Iceland tested for HIV from 1 Nigerian asylum seeker

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diamondbill, IAMNOTANINCEL, Xangsane and 17 others
Those Icelandic sluts should be beheaded for treason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, WishIwasChico, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
@Kamui @hormonetherapy what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Bbc

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Luffymaxxing
lynch him

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
@disillusioned thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and IAMNOTANINCEL

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, nigtard and standardcel
Coalburners should be sent to the congo and immerse themselves with beautiful african culture.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Scandi could die of aids and the world wouldnt even notice or care

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Gilbert_Durandal, Alt Number 3 and 3 others

As at 24 July, two women had been confirmed HIV+ and 10-20 more had been tested.
>nigerian
Imagine fucking what are essentially the equivalent of Africa's Indians.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212
Bet they're all fat and ugly.

this is what i call karma

fuck with monkeys and find out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and fuxkdakikez

As at 24 July, two women had been confirmed HIV+ and 10-20 more had been tested.
I always read your name as ‘kflip’

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and klip11
mirin geomaxxing @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Gilbert_Durandal
Let's be honest here. They were probably middle aged childless unattractive career white women. Those ones really love the BBC. That's why they engage in sex tourism in barbados and jamaica, even when they reach senior citizen age.

There is no real loss here. It's not like the 20 years old stacies got HIV. Just some subhuman middle aged women who were already genetic dead ends.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Jason Voorhees, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and lightskinbengali
Let's be honest here. They were probably middle aged childless unattractive career white women. Those ones really love the BBC. That's why they engage in sex tourism in barbados and jamaica, even when they reach senior citizen age.

There is no real loss here. It's not like the 20 years old stacies got HIV. Just some subhuman middle aged women who were already genetic dead ends.
Cope you coper

bbc is unstoppable

• +1
Reactions: klip11

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Wait till the AIDS epidemic in America reboots among black communities. Many of those migrants were paid to leave Africa because they're carrying deadly diseases. Not only AIDS, but ebola. I feel bad for the black Americans. They have no idea what's coming. And those reparations that belong to them, the US politicians are given them to the migrants instead. Brutal.

If it's aids then he probably was a christian unless it was some mixing.

Muslim countries have the lowest rates of aids in the world while christian african countries have the highest.

The article says young woman
He’s been there since last august it says and it’s been published in July. Holy fuck he fucked 20+ young blonde woman in a span of 11 months while seeking asylum.

@Blackgymmax leave Canada now and start seeking Asylum

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, Gilbert_Durandal and Xangsane

If it's aids then he probably was a christian unless it was some mixing.

Muslim countries have the lowest rates of aids in the world while christian african countries have the highest.
Dumb bastard, this is why you shouldn’t speak on things you know nothing of.

AIDS is the end result of untreated HIV. It’s not a novel disease—it’s HIV taken to its natural conclusion.

Because you’re a stupid little slum monkey, you don’t know these things and are here to make a religiopolitical point instead all the while looking like a cuck imbecile fool that you are.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and diamondbill
Dumb bastard, this is why you shouldn’t speak on things you know nothing of.

AIDS is the end result of untreated HIV. It’s not a novel disease—it’s HIV taken to its natural conclusion.

Because you’re a stupid little slum monkey, you don’t know these things and are here to make a religiopolitical point instead all the while looking like a cuck imbecile fool that you are.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Translation: "MaghrebGator you destroy me and humilliate me on every religious debate, im tired of feeling and smelling the sole of your shoe and i have never came with an answer to any biblical verse you bring because i am afraid to read the Bible because i know it will destroy my faith so i will resort to attack you in the field i studied or i claimed i studied as part of my alibi as a fed in .org which is medicine"

Now BACK TO SLEEP
2ydt89

The article says young woman
He’s been there since last august it says and it’s been published in July. Holy fuck he fucked 20+ young blonde woman in a span of 11 months while seeking asylum.

@Blackgymmax leave Canada now and start seeking Asylum
Iceland is the land of blonde Stacies

Bruh it’s 2015 news. And we are now in 2024. Who tf cares.