2023 physique update.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 18522
Ok thx man, did u do isolated forearm work? And what split would u recommend me to start in the gym?
I climb trees for a living, my forearms have always been somewhat developed.

pick a horizontal pressing movement, vertical pressing movement, row movement, and a compound leg movement and progressively overload them, add isolations for body-parts that lag behind.

6DCD63DB C59B 49FD 98ED A37C957997BA

Give me 8 months

also I just started OHP last week

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
by the way the difference in how the abs look is mostly just side/top light against front light, I made an effort not to light fraud my progress, it's taken from a flat angle from the front.

this is what I look like in mirror selfies.

20230218 140711

but it's quite hard to use the same angle reliably if you're holding it so I prefer just putting it against the same spot on the wall and standing in front of it.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 19798
Impressive you got so much out of such few exercises

Damn sounds like you are trening really hard! Keep it up anavar give up broski!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
are you on roids?

T
by the way the difference in how the abs look is mostly just side/top light against front light, I made an effort not to light fraud my progress, it's taken from a flat angle from the front.

View attachment 2083834

but it's quite hard to use the same angle reliably if you're holding it so I prefer just putting it against the same spot on the wall and standing in front of it.
That's a monster type of physique.
Huge & massive

• +1
Reactions: Orc
my wrists are only 7 inches, I've always had good forearms though.
Your wrists are decent 7 with bigger forearms will give a better contrast also 6’2

• +1
View attachment 2083163

not a huge change since last time, halfway through my cut figured it would be good enough as update, gained some more mass, chest seems to have improved a bit.

routine:

Monday: off
Tuesday: T-bar rows 10x15
Wednesday: off
Thursday: Floor press 10x20
Friday: Core focused bodyweight (see below)
Saturday: OHP 10x15
Sunday: Hex bar deadlifts 5 x 21

curls, skullcrushers and lu raises every few days depending on how my arms feel.
(I do these 3 x 30 )

40 bicycle crunches.
1 minute plank.
1 minute side plank (right)
1 minute side plank (left)
80 mountain climbers.
----- pause ------
25 raised knee crunches .
15 jack knife situps.

in this order, 3 times.

currently 6'2 210lbs, before picture is 145lbs or so.

21 > 25 bidelt.
do you take drugs? i might steroidmaxx soon, truly mirin ngl

• +1
they look high set from the front and medium set from the back, just pops out at an odd angle, might be self-induced through my limited variety training.
Have you though about vertical pull? I thought it was essential to combine vertical and horizontal.

Wow you do 10 sets of the same exercise?

I used to do like 6 early last year but then some Fitness guru on twitter said that's bad, so I don't exceed 4

Do you start with your highest weight, then work your way down to as much as you can handle those reps?

how can it look like your clavicles increased in length?

your shoulder joint seems to be in a different position compared to the waist

Have you though about vertical pull? I thought it was essential to combine vertical and horizontal.
I have thought about it but I work out at home and don't have anything to replicate it, maybe I should do weighted pull ups in my yard or something once in a while but I'd have to install a bar.
Wow you do 10 sets of the same exercise?

I used to do like 6 early last year but then some Fitness guru on twitter said that's bad, so I don't exceed 4

Do you start with your highest weight, then work your way down to as much as you can handle those reps?
I start with more reps than I finish with and try to keep the weight the same.

how can it look like your clavicles increased in length?

your shoulder joint seems to be in a different position compared to the waist
scapular positioning changed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 16501
I have thought about it but I work out at home and don't have anything to replicate it, maybe I should do weighted pull ups in my yard or something once in a while but I'd have to install a bar.
I dont have a yard so i just installed a bar on my balcony. I do weighted dips, rows and pull ups on it.
ocr

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
This site is so autistic how are people hating on his physique when they are probably skinny fat cucks behind the screen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Supreme, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
View attachment 2083163

not a huge change since last time, halfway through my cut figured it would be good enough as update, gained some more mass, chest seems to have improved a bit.

routine:

Monday: off
Tuesday: T-bar rows 10x15
Wednesday: off
Thursday: Floor press 10x20
Friday: Core focused bodyweight (see below)
Saturday: OHP 10x15
Sunday: Hex bar deadlifts 5 x 21

curls, skullcrushers and lu raises every few days depending on how my arms feel.
(I do these 3 x 30 )

40 bicycle crunches.
1 minute plank.
1 minute side plank (right)
1 minute side plank (left)
80 mountain climbers.
----- pause ------
25 raised knee crunches .
15 jack knife situps.

in this order, 3 times.

currently 6'2 210lbs, before picture is 145lbs or so.

21 > 25 bidelt.
Halo: Good chest and biceps inserts
Failo: Lat inserts and ribcage though the weird ribcage does give you a small looking waist.

View attachment 2083834

Looks solid and testy as fuck bro

• +1
This site is so autistic how are people hating on his physique when they are probably skinny fat cucks behind the screen
almost nobody is hating.
Halo: Good chest and biceps inserts
Failo: Lat inserts and ribcage though the weird ribcage does give you a small looking waist.
my lat inserts halo me in clothing, but it does look a bit odd, they aren't high from the back either, they just protrude at a high angle.
the positioning of your shoulders is controlled by your scapula and chest, if your chest is underdeveloped compared to your back it retracts them back in neutral, while they should be hanging somewhere in the middle with equal development.

have u ever thought about adding pullovers? they really did help me grow my lats when nothing else did, i started by doing about 6 sets a week, might be good to throw in on your arm days

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
have u ever thought about adding pullovers? they really did help me grow my lats when nothing else did, i started by doing about 6 sets a week, might be good to throw in on your arm days
yeah but I don't got a bench since I never used it for anything.

yeah but I don't got a bench since I never used it for anything.
yeah i forgot about that, u could figure it out tho i believe in u:soy:

yeah i forgot about that, u could figure it out tho i believe in u:soy:
I was already thinking about it because they're one of the only ways to train your serratus without affecting your obliques much.

I was already thinking about it because they're one of the only ways to train your serratus without affecting your obliques much.
i would say it def works, from 16-19 i was being a fag training back with lat pull downs, pull ups, barbell rows, dumbbell rows, and other variations with a fuck load of junk volume and my lats never grew. for the past year ive been doing dumbbell pullovers, barbell rows, and pull ups and my lats look alot bigger compared to where i started

mirin
good shoulder build

but the previous build is like male model,that may appeal to female more

mirin
good shoulder build

but the previous build is like male model,that may appeal to female more
I get more looks from women today than I did back then.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and justinzayn
i would say it def works, from 16-19 i was being a fag training back with lat pull downs, pull ups, barbell rows, dumbbell rows, and other variations with a fuck load of junk volume and my lats never grew. for the past year ive been doing dumbbell pullovers, barbell rows, and pull ups and my lats look alot bigger compared to where i started
Yeah I had the lats of a weak bitch for a long time, then did some pullovers and voila, lats took off, unlimited growth spurt and easy pullups

do u barbell ohp or dumbbell ohp?

tiny waist and amazing v taper, absolutely mirin
how long have you been working out for?

tiny waist and amazing v taper, absolutely mirin
how long have you been working out for?

Order1111

order date of my first barbell + plates.

I did some bodyweight and had a set of dumbbells before that, but after like a year stayed largely the same for a while.

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer
cut update btw, ignore the shitty light, waist got even tighter but I look a little flat from depletion, it will probably rebound to some extend then I'm at maintenance again.
20230225 150241

back:
20230226 005928

• Love it
Reactions: c0pemaxxer
my lat inserts halo me in clothing, but it does look a bit odd, they aren't high from the back either, they just protrude at a high angle.
Apparently, traditional t-bar rows target the upper fibers of the lats more so than the middle and lower ones. Vertical pulls are the best for the lower fibers. So this explains perfectly why you have built the kind of physique you have.
have thought about it but I work out at home and don't have anything to replicate it, maybe I should do weighted pull ups in my yard or something once in a while but I'd have to install a bar.
So since vertical pulls are the best for the lower fibers, it would make sense for you to add them to your program, if you want to add more mass in that region.

mogger nipple placement

they look high set from the front and medium set from the back, just pops out at an odd angle, might be self-induced through my limited variety training.

not much difference.

you heard me.
what kind of form do u use for tbars rows