2024 Gymmaxxing guide (BIG THREAD) (HIGH EFFORT)

Wonkxr

Wonkxr

Iron
Decided to give a guide on what i personally consider the best workout splits, and reasons why you are not maximizing your muscle gains

*WORKOUT SPLIT*

Day 1: Chest, Triceps

1. Bench Press: 4 sets x 8-10 reps, rest 60-90 seconds
  2. Incline Dumbbell Press: 3 sets x 10-12 reps, rest 60 seconds
  3. Chest Flyes: 3 sets x 12-15 reps, rest 45 seconds
  4. Tricep Dips: 4 sets x 10-12 reps, rest 60 seconds
  5. Tricep Rope Pushdowns: 3 sets x 12-15 reps, rest 45 seconds
  6. Tricep Overhead Extensions: 3 sets x 10-12 reps, rest 60 seconds
Day 2: Back, Biceps

1. Deadlifts or Bent Over Rows: 4 sets x 6-8 reps, rest 90 seconds
  2. Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets x 10-12 reps, rest 60 seconds
  3. Barbell Curl: 4 sets x 10-12 reps, rest 60 seconds
  4. Hammer Curls: 3 sets x 12-15 reps, rest 45 seconds
  5. Seated Cable Rows: 3 sets x 10-12 reps, rest 60 seconds
Day 3: Shoulders and Abs

1. Overhead Press: 4 sets x 8-10 reps, rest 60-90 seconds
  2. Lateral Raises: 3 sets x 12-15 reps, rest 45 seconds
  3. Front Raises: 3 sets x 12-15 reps, rest 45 seconds
  4. Face Pulls: 3 sets x 12-15 reps, rest 45 seconds
  5. Planks: 3 sets x 30-60 seconds, rest 45 seconds
  6. Russian Twists: 3 sets x 20 reps, rest 30 seconds
Day 4: Chest, Triceps

Day 5: Back, Biceps

Day 6: Shoulders and Abs

Adjust the weights and intensity based on your fitness level and goals. Always prioritize proper form and listen to your body.

*HORMONES*

To maximize muscle growth, you generally want to enhance anabolic hormones, which promote muscle synthesis and growth, while minimizing catabolic hormones, which break down muscle tissue. Here are key hormones related to muscle growth:

Enhance:

1. Testosterone: An essential hormone for muscle growth. Resistance training and adequate sleep can naturally boost testosterone levels.
  2. Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1): Stimulates muscle growth and has anabolic effects. It is influenced by growth hormone.
  3. Growth Hormone (GH): Plays a crucial role in muscle growth and repair. It's released during deep sleep and high-intensity exercise.
Suppress (or Minimize):

1. Cortisol: A catabolic hormone that can break down muscle tissue. Adequate sleep, stress management, and proper nutrition can help control cortisol levels.
  2. Myostatin: Acts to inhibit muscle growth. Its suppression or inhibition can potentially enhance muscle growth.
  1. Resistance Training: Engage in regular, intense resistance training. Compound exercises like squats and deadlifts can be particularly effective.
  2. Adequate Sleep: Ensure you're getting enough high-quality sleep. Both testosterone and GH are released during deep sleep.
  3. Balanced Nutrition: Consume a diet rich in whole foods, including lean proteins, healthy fats, and complex carbohydrates. Essential nutrients support hormone production.
  4. Intermittent Fasting: Some studies suggest that intermittent fasting may have positive effects on testosterone levels and growth hormone secretion.
  5. Vitamin D and Zinc: Ensure sufficient intake of vitamin D and zinc, as these are associated with testosterone production.
To Suppress Cortisol:

1. Manage Stress: Chronic stress can elevate cortisol levels. Practice stress-reducing techniques such as meditation, deep breathing, or yoga.
  2. Adequate Sleep: Poor sleep quality or insufficient sleep can contribute to elevated cortisol levels. Prioritize a good sleep routine.
  3. Balanced Exercise: While intense exercise is beneficial, excessive or prolonged high-intensity training can elevate cortisol. Balance your workout routine with lower-intensity activities.
  4. Adaptogenic Herbs: Some herbs, like ashwagandha and rhodiola, are considered adaptogens that may help the body adapt to stress and regulate cortisol.
To Suppress Myostatin:

1. Resistance Training: Regular strength training and resistance exercises can help naturally regulate myostatin levels.
  2. Protein Intake: Consuming an adequate amount of protein is essential for muscle development. Higher protein diets may help regulate myostatin.
  3. Adequate Calories: Ensure you're meeting your energy needs. Chronic calorie deficits may lead to increased myostatin levels.
  4. Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Some studies suggest that omega-3 fatty acids may have a role in myostatin regulation. Include sources like fatty fish or flaxseeds in your diet.
Remember that these strategies are general recommendations, and individual responses may vary. Always prioritize overall health and consult with a healthcare professional or nutritionist before making significant changes to your lifestyle or diet.

*SUPPLEMENTS*

While some supplements may have the potential to influence hormone levels, it's essential to approach them with caution. Not all supplements are supported by robust scientific evidence, and individual responses can vary. Before incorporating any supplements, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional to ensure they align with your health and specific needs. Here are some supplements associated with the mentioned hormonal effects:

To Boost Testosterone:

1. Vitamin D: Adequate levels of vitamin D are linked to testosterone production. Consult with a healthcare professional to determine if supplementation is necessary.
  2. Zinc: Zinc plays a role in testosterone synthesis. A zinc deficiency may negatively impact testosterone levels.
  3. D-Aspartic Acid: Some studies suggest that D-aspartic acid supplementation may temporarily increase testosterone levels, but more research is needed.
  4. Tribulus Terrestris: This herb has been traditionally used to support male reproductive health, including testosterone levels.
To Boost IGF-1 and GH:

1. Arginine and Ornithine: These amino acids may stimulate the release of growth hormone.
  2. L-Glutamine: May support growth hormone release.
  3. Melatonin: Adequate sleep is crucial for GH release, and melatonin supplements may help improve sleep quality.
  4. Collagen Peptides: Some studies suggest collagen supplementation may increase IGF-1 levels.
To Suppress Cortisol:

1. Phosphatidylserine: Shown to help blunt cortisol response to stress.
  2. Ashwagandha: An adaptogenic herb that may help modulate the stress response.
  3. Rhodiola Rosea: Another adaptogen that may help the body adapt to stress.
  4. Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Found in fish oil, omega-3s may help reduce cortisol levels in response to stress.
To Suppress Myostatin:

1. Folic Acid: Some studies suggest that folic acid may help regulate myostatin levels.
  2. Epicatechin: Found in dark chocolate and green tea, epicatechin may have a role in myostatin regulation.
  3. Follistatin: Follistatin is a protein that can inhibit myostatin activity. However, direct supplementation is not widely available or recommended.
It's crucial to emphasize that these supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Moreover, the effectiveness and safety of these supplements can vary among individuals. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen, especially if you have underlying health conditions or are taking medications.

*DRUGS AND SARMS*

The use of drugs and selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) for manipulating hormones comes with significant risks and ethical considerations. It is crucial to emphasize that using these substances for purposes other than legitimate medical reasons is illegal and can have serious health consequences. Additionally, the long-term effects and safety of these substances are often not well understood.

I strongly advise against the use of any drugs or SARMs without proper medical supervision. Nevertheless, I can provide general information about substances that have been associated with hormone modulation, but keep in mind that these are not endorsed or recommended for non-medical purposes:

To Boost Testosterone:

1. Anabolic Steroids: Testosterone replacement therapy is a legitimate medical intervention for individuals with clinically low testosterone levels. However, using anabolic steroids for performance enhancement is illegal and can lead to serious health issues.
To Boost IGF-1 and GH:

1. Growth Hormone (GH): Prescription growth hormone is available for specific medical conditions, but using it for non-medical purposes is illegal and can lead to adverse effects.
  2. Peptide Injections: Some peptides, such as growth hormone-releasing peptides (GHRPs), are associated with increased GH release. However, their safety and effectiveness are not well-established.
To Suppress Cortisol:

1. Corticosteroids: Prescription corticosteroids are used for medical conditions, but their misuse can lead to adverse effects, including suppression of natural cortisol production.
To Suppress Myostatin:

1. Myostatin Inhibitors: Research is ongoing to develop myostatin inhibitors, but their safety and effectiveness are not yet established. It's important to note that manipulating myostatin levels for non-medical purposes is not currently a viable or safe option.
Again, I strongly discourage the use of any drugs or substances for manipulating hormones outside of legitimate medical needs. Doing so can have severe health consequences, including hormonal imbalances, cardiovascular issues, liver damage, and psychological effects. Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional before considering any form of hormonal manipulation, and prioritize overall health and well-being.

Thanks for the attention, keep in mind that i’m not a qualified doctor, nutritionist, or personal trainer, everything that has been said in this thread was taken from online reliable sources. I will always recommend to see a doctor before taking supplements, sarms or drug enhancing compounds.

This thread has been created only for educational purposes, I will not take any responsibilities of your actions.

If any of y’all have questions I will be happy to answer them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, mxrcyy0, Deleted member 8988 and 3 others
chat gpt?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, mike21, wayme and 6 others
no legs :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, wayme, Shkreliii and 1 other person
50% of this thread has been made by AI

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, aleksander, LVZZO and 2 others
Gymmaxing guide:

Be born black

//thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pizza, mike21, dgzty and 6 others
yeah, the other 50% is basically websites like healthline.com wikipedia.com men’s health.com harvard health.com and nytimes.com

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and ReadBooksEveryday
I eat d3+omega3 it's very good combination and I also bonesmash my chin, hope it works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, DoII and ReadBooksEveryday
Chat GPT is a very useful tool

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
too much volume.

• +1
nigga wake up and said lets bring nothing to society

• +1
you know it's over the entire gymcel industry has been automated by a.i, i can seriously not see how people see gymming as a hobby, it's mundane especially when you have good genetics and pretty much keep your pump for 3 days.

• +1
Reactions: Wonkxr
bodybuildig

not at all, 10 sets for every set of muscle is optional for high intensity

You are dead wrong.

Volume =/= High Intensity; THIS AINT THE SAME MY GUY

you can do this shitty 4*12 dead ass OR do 1-2 sets per exercise (all in all 6 sets for each muscle group) and reach total muscular failure and grow huuuge

btw muscle grows not during training but during your resting session (resting does not mean chilling on your couch but also walking, running etc)

• +1
going to the gym is a healthy habit where you can make social interactions

You are dead wrong.

Volume =/= High Intensity; THIS AINT THE SAME MY GUY

you can do this shitty 4*12 dead ass OR do 1-2 sets per exercise (all in all 6 sets for each muscle group) and reach total muscular failure and grow huuuge

btw muscle grows not during training but during your resting session (resting does not mean chilling on your couch but also walking, running etc)
10 sets for every muscle it’s not high volume, and it relies on weight as well

6x/week and with this much of volume ??? bro are you on tren for all this intensity lmao????? Just do a push pull leg with 2 rest day a week

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Wonkxr
going to the gym is a healthy habit where you can make social interactions
This is true and the biggest upside of gym. The only problem is that you get a wrong impression of your worth and that's proven to be true by all my normie gymcell friends.

But at least they get some experience socializing. Gym is like foids. Tall only.

• +1
10 sets for every muscle it’s not high volume, and it relies on weight as well
I can promise you that i will grow much larger with my 1-2 sets and archive quicker muscular failure than you do with your 4*12

I don't know why you guys always think that more is better. Its not.

There's enough machines for your individual muscle to train for 1 hour, just be in the gym for 1 week, and you'll see which machines / excersises you like, no need to autistically track every movement, which is very retarded cause we all have different genetics, unfortunately turning this thread into a gym cope loser one, seriously, there's so much things to do and you choose one of the easiest ones ahahahaha,

JUST GO JIMMM WE GO JIMM WEEEE GOOOO JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM BROOOOO JUST DEVOTE YOUR LIFE TO MUNDANITY, BROOOO JUST GYM 7 TIMES 2 HOURS PER DAY BROOOO CHANNEL THAT INNER ANGER BROOO

• +1
Reactions: ZaC and Wonkxr
6x/week and with this much of volume ??? bro are you on tren for all this intensity lmao????? Just do a push pull leg with 2 rest day a week
everybody has a different type of approach, personally I like this split because I enjoy going to the gym and I feel good when I leave, and in the same day i can’t wait to go again

• +1
everybody has a different type of approach, personally I like this split because I enjoy going to the gym and I feel good when I leave, and in the same day i can’t wait to go again
the only time when gym research is valid, is when it's for research of steroid, anything else, and i mean a little, will just prove to me you got nothing else to do all day. Ngl i shouldn't cope, cause there is not that much to do in life.

yeah i know what your saying bcs i was like you like 1year ago, but i was injured at my right shoulder because i workout out too much Having this much of volume is very bad, and you should have like a minimum of 2 rest day a week for your body to rebuild your muscle and your nervous system to regenerate too.

• +1
Reactions: Wonkxr and SuperCoolGuy
yeah i know what your saying bcs i was like you like 1year ago, but i was injured at my right shoulder because i workout out too much Having this much of volume is very bad, and you should have like a minimum of 2 rest day a week for your body to rebuild your muscle and your nervous system to regenerate too.
i’ve been used to have no rest days for hooping, and I ended up hating that sport with all my heart, but from my perspective going to the gym does not only benefit your looks but your discipline and hunger…
I will end up hating going to the gym while loving how my body looks

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i’ve been used to have no rest days for hooping, and I ended up hating that sport with all my heart, but from my perspective going to the gym does not only benefit your looks but your discipline and hunger…
I will end up hating going to the gym while loving how my body looks
Yes you will love your body but you will be mentally tired, and your gain will only last for like 1 month if you don't go to the gym again

I can promise you that i will grow much larger with my 1-2 sets and archive quicker muscular failure than you do with your 4*12

I don't know why you guys always think that more is better. Its not.
3 sets is ideal tbh. Always been doing 3

• +1
3 sets is ideal tbh. Always been doing 3
I always think that you can push your body thru more, the mental limit that you put to yourself after the second rep to failure is just mental

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
I always think that you can push your body thru more, the mental limit that you put to yourself after the second rep to failure is just mental
Only if you have a spotter, alone you could kill yourself in some exercises. I dont have a spotter most times so i cant fail things like bench for example. But yeah a lot of times you cant go to full failure there is a mental block

• +1
Only if you have a spotter, alone you could kill yourself in some exercises. I dont have a spotter most times so i cant fail things like bench for example. But yeah a lot of times you cant go to full failure there is a mental block
you are absolutely right, I don’t recommended going to failure for dangerous exercises, thank god I always have a spotter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
There's enough machines for your individual muscle to train for 1 hour, just be in the gym for 1 week, and you'll see which machines / excersises you like, no need to autistically track every movement, which is very retarded cause we all have different genetics, unfortunately turning this thread into a gym cope loser one, seriously, there's so much things to do and you choose one of the easiest ones ahahahaha,

JUST GO JIMMM WE GO JIMM WEEEE GOOOO JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM BROOOOO JUST DEVOTE YOUR LIFE TO MUNDANITY, BROOOO JUST GYM 7 TIMES 2 HOURS PER DAY BROOOO CHANNEL THAT INNER ANGER BROOO
I js be on some bruce wayne type activities

you are absolutely right, I don’t recommended going to failure for dangerous exercises, thank god I always have a spotter
in risked it once and failed on bench press luckily some guy saw me and ran towards me to help me. Since then im careful when no spotter

If you are an ectomorph and don't train legs you will 90% look comical

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Wonkxr
If you are an ectomorph and don't train legs you will 90% look comical
not aiming to be big, js want to be 85kg 9% bodyfat at 6.2

• +1
Reactions: ZaC
based for no legs ( only fags and bluepillers train legs )
I like that you included rest time

• +1
based for no legs ( only fags and bluepillers train legs )
I like that you included rest time
😭 yeah i basically did 6 days of training and then 1 rest day

chest + triceps instead of chest + biceps
🤢

This is not optimal. Too many sets per muscle group. Dorian Yates has a much better workout plan

Decided to give a guide on what i personally consider the best workout splits, and reasons why you are not maximizing your muscle gains

*WORKOUT SPLIT*

Adjust the weights and intensity based on your fitness level and goals. Always prioritize proper form and listen to your body.

*HORMONES*

To maximize muscle growth, you generally want to enhance anabolic hormones, which promote muscle synthesis and growth, while minimizing catabolic hormones, which break down muscle tissue. Here are key hormones related to muscle growth:

Enhance:

1. Testosterone: An essential hormone for muscle growth. Resistance training and adequate sleep can naturally boost testosterone levels.
  2. Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1): Stimulates muscle growth and has anabolic effects. It is influenced by growth hormone.
  3. Growth Hormone (GH): Plays a crucial role in muscle growth and repair. It's released during deep sleep and high-intensity exercise.
Suppress (or Minimize):

1. Cortisol: A catabolic hormone that can break down muscle tissue. Adequate sleep, stress management, and proper nutrition can help control cortisol levels.
  2. Myostatin: Acts to inhibit muscle growth. Its suppression or inhibition can potentially enhance muscle growth.
  3. Resistance Training: Engage in regular, intense resistance training. Compound exercises like squats and deadlifts can be particularly effective.
  4. Adequate Sleep: Ensure you're getting enough high-quality sleep. Both testosterone and GH are released during deep sleep.
  5. Balanced Nutrition: Consume a diet rich in whole foods, including lean proteins, healthy fats, and complex carbohydrates. Essential nutrients support hormone production.
  6. Intermittent Fasting: Some studies suggest that intermittent fasting may have positive effects on testosterone levels and growth hormone secretion.
  7. Vitamin D and Zinc: Ensure sufficient intake of vitamin D and zinc, as these are associated with testosterone production.
To Suppress Cortisol:

1. Manage Stress: Chronic stress can elevate cortisol levels. Practice stress-reducing techniques such as meditation, deep breathing, or yoga.
  2. Adequate Sleep: Poor sleep quality or insufficient sleep can contribute to elevated cortisol levels. Prioritize a good sleep routine.
  3. Balanced Exercise: While intense exercise is beneficial, excessive or prolonged high-intensity training can elevate cortisol. Balance your workout routine with lower-intensity activities.
  4. Adaptogenic Herbs: Some herbs, like ashwagandha and rhodiola, are considered adaptogens that may help the body adapt to stress and regulate cortisol.
To Suppress Myostatin:

1. Resistance Training: Regular strength training and resistance exercises can help naturally regulate myostatin levels.
  2. Protein Intake: Consuming an adequate amount of protein is essential for muscle development. Higher protein diets may help regulate myostatin.
  3. Adequate Calories: Ensure you're meeting your energy needs. Chronic calorie deficits may lead to increased myostatin levels.
  4. Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Some studies suggest that omega-3 fatty acids may have a role in myostatin regulation. Include sources like fatty fish or flaxseeds in your diet.
Remember that these strategies are general recommendations, and individual responses may vary. Always prioritize overall health and consult with a healthcare professional or nutritionist before making significant changes to your lifestyle or diet.

*SUPPLEMENTS*

While some supplements may have the potential to influence hormone levels, it's essential to approach them with caution. Not all supplements are supported by robust scientific evidence, and individual responses can vary. Before incorporating any supplements, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional to ensure they align with your health and specific needs. Here are some supplements associated with the mentioned hormonal effects:

To Boost Testosterone:

1. Vitamin D: Adequate levels of vitamin D are linked to testosterone production. Consult with a healthcare professional to determine if supplementation is necessary.
  2. Zinc: Zinc plays a role in testosterone synthesis. A zinc deficiency may negatively impact testosterone levels.
  3. D-Aspartic Acid: Some studies suggest that D-aspartic acid supplementation may temporarily increase testosterone levels, but more research is needed.
  4. Tribulus Terrestris: This herb has been traditionally used to support male reproductive health, including testosterone levels.
To Boost IGF-1 and GH:

1. Arginine and Ornithine: These amino acids may stimulate the release of growth hormone.
  3. Melatonin: Adequate sleep is crucial for GH release, and melatonin supplements may help improve sleep quality.
  4. Collagen Peptides: Some studies suggest collagen supplementation may increase IGF-1 levels.
To Suppress Cortisol:

4. Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Found in fish oil, omega-3s may help reduce cortisol levels in response to stress.
To Suppress Myostatin:

1. Folic Acid: Some studies suggest that folic acid may help regulate myostatin levels.
  2. Epicatechin: Found in dark chocolate and green tea, epicatechin may have a role in myostatin regulation.
  3. Follistatin: Follistatin is a protein that can inhibit myostatin activity. However, direct supplementation is not widely available or recommended.
It's crucial to emphasize that these supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Moreover, the effectiveness and safety of these supplements can vary among individuals. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen, especially if you have underlying health conditions or are taking medications.

*DRUGS AND SARMS*

The use of drugs and selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) for manipulating hormones comes with significant risks and ethical considerations. It is crucial to emphasize that using these substances for purposes other than legitimate medical reasons is illegal and can have serious health consequences. Additionally, the long-term effects and safety of these substances are often not well understood.

I strongly advise against the use of any drugs or SARMs without proper medical supervision. Nevertheless, I can provide general information about substances that have been associated with hormone modulation, but keep in mind that these are not endorsed or recommended for non-medical purposes:

To Boost Testosterone:

1. Anabolic Steroids: Testosterone replacement therapy is a legitimate medical intervention for individuals with clinically low testosterone levels. However, using anabolic steroids for performance enhancement is illegal and can lead to serious health issues.
To Boost IGF-1 and GH:

1. Growth Hormone (GH): Prescription growth hormone is available for specific medical conditions, but using it for non-medical purposes is illegal and can lead to adverse effects.
  2. Peptide Injections: Some peptides, such as growth hormone-releasing peptides (GHRPs), are associated with increased GH release. However, their safety and effectiveness are not well-established.
To Suppress Cortisol:

1. Corticosteroids: Prescription corticosteroids are used for medical conditions, but their misuse can lead to adverse effects, including suppression of natural cortisol production.
To Suppress Myostatin:

1. Myostatin Inhibitors: Research is ongoing to develop myostatin inhibitors, but their safety and effectiveness are not yet established. It's important to note that manipulating myostatin levels for non-medical purposes is not currently a viable or safe option.
Again, I strongly discourage the use of any drugs or substances for manipulating hormones outside of legitimate medical needs. Doing so can have severe health consequences, including hormonal imbalances, cardiovascular issues, liver damage, and psychological effects. Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional before considering any form of hormonal manipulation, and prioritize overall health and well-being.

Thanks for the attention, keep in mind that i’m not a qualified doctor, nutritionist, or personal trainer, everything that has been said in this thread was taken from online reliable sources. I will always recommend to see a doctor before taking supplements, sarms or drug enhancing compounds.

This thread has been created only for educational purposes, I will not take any responsibilities of your actions.

Blast osterine and eat 1k calories per day💪💪

what does osterie do, sorry for the ignorance

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Why would a beginner do this instead of a simple 3-4 days a week full body workout routine?

my thread mogs

• +1
Reactions: 4bhii

*WORKOUT SPLIT*

*HORMONES*

Enhance:

Suppress (or Minimize):

1. Resistance Training: Engage in regular, intense resistance training. Compound exercises like squats and deadlifts can be particularly effective.
  2. Adequate Sleep: Ensure you're getting enough high-quality sleep. Both testosterone and GH are released during deep sleep.
  3. Balanced Nutrition: Consume a diet rich in whole foods, including lean proteins, healthy fats, and complex carbohydrates. Essential nutrients support hormone production.
  4. Intermittent Fasting: Some studies suggest that intermittent fasting may have positive effects on testosterone levels and growth hormone secretion.
  5. Vitamin D and Zinc: Ensure sufficient intake of vitamin D and zinc, as these are associated with testosterone production.
To Suppress Cortisol:

To Suppress Myostatin:

*SUPPLEMENTS*

To Boost Testosterone:

To Boost IGF-1 and GH:

To Suppress Cortisol:

To Suppress Myostatin:

*DRUGS AND SARMS*

To Boost Testosterone:

To Boost IGF-1 and GH:

To Suppress Cortisol:

To Suppress Myostatin:

Grip strength

got it, eat estrogen to increase muscle gain

• +1
Reactions: 4bhii

*WORKOUT SPLIT*

*HORMONES*

Enhance:

Suppress (or Minimize):

3. Resistance Training: Engage in regular, intense resistance training. Compound exercises like squats and deadlifts can be particularly effective.
  4. Adequate Sleep: Ensure you're getting enough high-quality sleep. Both testosterone and GH are released during deep sleep.
  5. Balanced Nutrition: Consume a diet rich in whole foods, including lean proteins, healthy fats, and complex carbohydrates. Essential nutrients support hormone production.
  6. Intermittent Fasting: Some studies suggest that intermittent fasting may have positive effects on testosterone levels and growth hormone secretion.
  7. Vitamin D and Zinc: Ensure sufficient intake of vitamin D and zinc, as these are associated with testosterone production.
To Suppress Cortisol:

To Suppress Myostatin:

*SUPPLEMENTS*

To Boost Testosterone:

To Boost IGF-1 and GH:

To Suppress Cortisol:

To Suppress Myostatin:

*DRUGS AND SARMS*

To Boost Testosterone:

To Boost IGF-1 and GH:

To Suppress Cortisol:

To Suppress Myostatin:

w

*WORKOUT SPLIT*

*HORMONES*

Enhance:

Suppress (or Minimize):

To Suppress Cortisol:

To Suppress Myostatin:

*SUPPLEMENTS*

To Boost Testosterone:

To Boost IGF-1 and GH:

To Suppress Cortisol:

To Suppress Myostatin:

*DRUGS AND SARMS*

To Boost Testosterone:

To Boost IGF-1 and GH:

To Suppress Cortisol:

To Suppress Myostatin:

> not even one leg exercise

this must be a fucking joke

• +1
Reactions: mike21
just lift heavy