2024 Heightmogging Tier List (GTFIH!!)

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
As a tallfag, who frauds to 198cm I feel like I owe this forum an updated, 2024 tier list, so here it is
1-5cm: not brutal at all, possibly people can’t even tell the difference between you two, you can hang around this person

5-12cm: while people will be able to tell the other person is taller, this isn’t brutal at all, you can still look manly next to this tallfag, although lifts might be a necessity at this point

12-15cm: you’ll most likely look like a child OR younger than you actually are next to this person, but still not insufferable, your smv doesn’t get nuked to absolute 0, but it will decrease regardless

15-22cm: brutal mogging starts here, although still not the absolute worst, your smv is pretty much non existent next to this person, UNLESS you’re extremely gl, then you’re most likely fine, if not sub165cm

22cm+: ABSOLUTELY INSANE MOG. I’d legitimately not talk to this person ever again, you look like a child from kindergarten next to them, not even an insane face can help you at this point. Only exception is if the guy is freakishly tall, like 2m+, other than that, it is completely over for you and you will NOT pull going out with him.

tags

@kebab @WishIwasChico @anthony111553 @Eli @kanderior (heightologist) @GabachoCopium

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist, zekken, WishIwasChico and 7 others
lol stfu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, Lynxress, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Brb roping

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Lynxress and socialcel
Second category should be 5cm to 7cm.

That's really where the whole "isn't brutal at all" part ends.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Not really you can still pull at 6ft+ even next to 6'5 friends, given they are not Jacob Elordi

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Gilbert_Durandal and socialcel
Only 1-5cm is safe tbh. Everything else is suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, TechnoBoss and socialcel
A bit more optimistic than my observations, for me it's (using inches as they're convenient for stuff like this):

1 inch: not noticeable irl, no point showing examples.
2: kind of noticeable if one pays close attention, less so in motion, but either way not mogging.
3: heightmogging begins here, but it can be mitigated if mogging in face, physique etc. Generally not brutal in motion unless it's on top of other moggings, but can be brutal from certain angles and if one observes the pair closely. SMVmogging can still save you at this point though it will still probably bother you personally. I'm not yet fully decided on this, but I think women don't really care about this height difference, might just be male gaze autism. Example: Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth (6'0 vs 6'3), Chris Hemsworth and Derek Theler (6'6)
3e7ed4cad9018b7d8d699bc0b91a8062
Cee309db651fc7ae98da295474a1a678
Chris hemsworth and chris evans on the film set of the avengers shooting D6RJMA
Screenshot 20240208 162654 Chrome

4: moderate heightmogging, difference between the manlet cutoff and average in Europe (5'7 vs 5'11). You look small in comparison and if the taller guy is equal to you in other SMV criteria it's brutal. This is the point where you have to tilt your head up to look the guy in the eyes. Can look like a light heightmog from some angles, but brutal in others. SMVmogging still possible if the shorter guy is still in the tall range (e.g. the photos below didn't cost Cavill any female appeal, few women prefer Hammer over him and no normie thinks of him as short). Brutal if you're an average guy though. Probably end of where only male gaze/black pill autism matters. Example: Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer (6'0.5 vs 6'4.5)
Henry cavill armie hammer pose by the beach in rio 24
Rs 634x1024 150422111505 634 Armie Hammer Henry Cavill cinemaconjw42215 1
Armie Hammer and Henry Cavill

5: difference between the average man and average woman, at this point you look unambiguously short in comparison and the height difference might draw comments by women and normies. Only if you really, really SMVmog will your appeal in women's eyes be intact, or if you're tall and the guy is a freak outlier, but you'll feel like a manlet. This is the point where the top of your head is almost below the taller guy's chin. Angles and posture still play some role, but things are getting pretty clear-cut here. Example: Channing Tatum vs Joe Manganiello (6'0 vs 6'5)
Screenshot 20240208 155803 Facebook
Screenshot 20240208 155827 Facebook
ZZbXxwR

(note: if you look up the old social media posts of those photos and look at the comments it's 99% foids thirsting over Tatum and barely mentioning the height difference or even acknowledging Joe. This was pre-TikTok looksmax era though, things are probably different now).

6+: gigabrutal, comical height difference, close to ideal height difference for women with their man (8 inches). Unlikely to regularly deal with this unless you're a manlet, even in tall countries. Can't be fucked to find examples.

Generally, the minimum to be practically unmoggable is 6'3, as at that point it takes rare freak-tier heights to mog you. Maybe 6'2 in non-tall countries. Women will overlook 3 inches of difference in most cases but it will bother you, 4 if you mog in all other ways, 5 only if the taller guy is really ugly and low in appeal. Ideally you wanna be bare minimum 4 inches below whatever the beginning of 0th percentile height is in your country (which is, e.g., 6'5 in the US and 6'7 in the Netherlands).

Attachments

• unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2A44885100000578-3150768-image-a-42_1436176599630.jpg
    2A44885100000578-3150768-image-a-42_1436176599630.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240208-155827_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240208-155827_Facebook.jpg
    940.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath and socialcel
A bit more optimistic than my observations, for me it's (using inches as they're convenient for stuff like this):

2: kind of noticeable if one pays close attention, less so in motion, but either way not mogging.
3: heightmogging begins here, but it can be mitigated if mogging in face, physique etc. Generally not brutal in motion unless it's on top of other moggings, but can be brutal from certain angles and if one observes the pair closely. SMVmogging can still save you at this point though it will still probably bother you personally. I'm not yet fully decided on this, but I think women don't really care about this height difference, might just be male gaze autism. Example: Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth (6'0 vs 6'3), Chris Hemsworth and Derek Theler (6'6)
View attachment 2730100View attachment 2730102View attachment 2730106View attachment 2730192
4: moderate heightmogging, difference between the manlet cutoff and average in Europe (5'7 vs 5'11). You look small in comparison and if the taller guy is equal to you in other SMV criteria it's brutal. This is the point where you have to tilt your head up to look the guy in the eyes. Can look like a light heightmog from some angles, but brutal in others. SMVmogging still possible if the shorter guy is still in the tall range (e.g. the photos below didn't cost Cavill any female appeal, few women prefer Hammer over him and no normie thinks of him as short). Brutal if you're an average guy though. Probably end of where only male gaze/black pill autism matters. Example: Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer (6'0.5 vs 6'4.5)
View attachment 2730113View attachment 2730115View attachment 2730116
5: difference between the average man and average woman, at this point you look unambiguously short in comparison and the height difference might draw comments by women and normies. Only if you really, really SMVmog will your appeal in women's eyes be intact, or if you're tall and the guy is a freak outlier, but you'll feel like a manlet. This is the point where the top of your head is almost below the taller guy's chin. Angles and posture still play some role, but things are getting pretty clear-cut here. Example: Channing Tatum vs Joe Manganiello (6'0 vs 6'5)
View attachment 2730147View attachment 2730200View attachment 2730210
(note: if you look up the old social media posts of those photos and look at the comments it's 99% foids thirsting over Tatum and barely mentioning the height difference or even acknowledging Joe. This was pre-TikTok looksmax era though, things are probably different now).

6+: gigabrutal, comical height difference, close to ideal height difference for women with their man (8 inches). Unlikely to regularly deal with this unless you're a manlet, even in tall countries. Can't be fucked to find examples.

Generally, the minimum to be practically unmoggable is 6'3, as at that point it takes rare freak-tier heights to mog you. Maybe 6'2 in non-tall countries. Women will overlook 3 inches of difference in most cases but it will bother you, 4 if you mog in all other ways, 5 only if the taller guy is really ugly and low in appeal. Ideally you wanna be bare minimum 4 inches below whatever the beginning of 0th percentile height is in your country (which is, e.g., 6'5 in the US and 6'7 in the Netherlands).
mirin high effort post, bookmarked.

prob more accurate than mine tbh, i was js talking about my own experience really, not objectively

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and kanderior

View attachment 2730100View attachment 2730102View attachment 2730106View attachment 2730192
View attachment 2730113View attachment 2730115View attachment 2730116
View attachment 2730147View attachment 2730200View attachment 2730210

It's not as simple as this tbh

e.g. my Chad friend is 5 inches taller than me, arguably a better face too yet when we went out there were a lot of girls who preferred me and cold approached me instead of him. I mogged him in physique, but not even by much

him at the back

But then again we're both high tier facially, so if you're average maybe height plays more of a role

• Woah
It's not as simple as this tbh

e.g. my Chad friend is 5 inches taller than me, arguably a better face too yet when we went out there were a lot of girls who preferred me and cold approached me instead of him. I mogged him in physique, but not even by much

him at the back

View attachment 2730362

But then again we're both high tier facially, so if you're average maybe height plays more of a role
what’s ur height and ur friends?

and why do u think u got approached more?

what’s ur height and ur friends?

and why do u think u got approached more?
I'm 5'9 but it wasn't until 1 year in when I started wearing lifts

He's 6'2

I didn't get approached more it was probably 60/40 in his favor. But if it was as brutal as the OP suggests, I should've gotten much less

Also could be pheno preference, Im med hes WASP

• Hmm...
nvm already answered

alr

5 inch difference is just a bit after 12cm bracket, in which I said “you can still look manly”, and even in 12-15cm I said your smv decreases and doesn’t get nuked
I notice that at top tier universities/cities w high status athletes etc—the average height of the tallest guy on a football team is 6’6/average ’tall’ height of an average d1 basketball team is also 6’6 unfrauded barefoot. So in the US even if you go to some elite university/high $$ elite pheno WASP area as long as you’re 6’1+ you’re height will never be a net negative

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
call it cope but frame and size is also very important in heightmog a 6’0 wide frame man will still look masc next to a 6’6 framelet dude, it’s also impossible to be height mogged after 6’2 (maybe in netherlands) becouse you are already so far above average you will still look tall even when standing next to a 6’8 dude irl, maybe in pics you will look small

• +1
One of my friends growing up was 6'6. He was Dutch but Somali. I got so used it. If I was blackpilled back then I literally would have never hung around with him.

• Woah
I think heightmog is overrated without facemog, at 5’10 I have no problem standing next to a 6’6 ltn framelet cuz they are still invisible to women