2024 Super Bowl ads may cater to women viewers – some credit Taylor Swift

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality

Thanks to Taylor Swift's dedicated fanbase, more women and girls are watching American football. The Taylor-effect is massive. Nearly two-thirds of Gen Z or Millennial women now have a favourable view of the NFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
good for nfl capitalizing

What does Taylor swift gotta do with ppl watching football?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Thanks to Taylor Swift's dedicated fanbase, more women and girls are watching American football. The Taylor-effect is massive. Nearly two-thirds of Gen Z or Millennial women now have a favourable view of the NFL
Muh soyperbowl who cares nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and LancasteR
Muh soyperbowl who cares nigga
Maybe I don’t wanna hear you complaining about being a forever virgin for one fucking day
Hahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
  • +1
lol fr

they will spend hundreds on merch and they will forget about it in matter of months

no problem tho, its not my money anyway
nfl just taking advantage and getting themselves more money im so confused on why hardcore nfl fans are mad lmao

nfl just taking advantage and getting themselves more money
yes lmao companies being companies

same with politics, music, and other stuff
im so confused on why hardcore nfl fans are mad lmao
bc they think their years of "loyalty" and "devotion" towards the game and their teams actually mean anything, when its actually all about money

• +1
yes lmao companies being companies

same with politics, music, and other stuff

bc they think their years of "loyalty" and "devotion" towards the game and their teams actually mean anything, when its actually all about money
sports can be fun to watch though which i kinda get

• JFL
Super Bowl spoon

Who gives a fuck about Tylor Swift, an ugly woman my tool would never get hard from? Said individual is mostly non-existent and unknown outside of America.

And you do realize there is more world beyond America, that America doesn't represent everything there is?

She’s dating some chad on the Super Bowl team
Are normies so fucking braindead slave drone NPCs that they really get INTRESTED in something because a fucking singer which doesn’t know of their existence did something?

wtf is wrong with normies, the more I learn the more I’m tempted to fraud and scam them because I lose respect for normies and begin to see them as lines of code instead of humans

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back