2024 the final of Looksmaxxing minestreaming

vamptriad

vamptriad

It's not time for it to over

Looksmaxxing has reached its end point, slowly 2024 is going to kill these internet subcultures, we just have to hope that it can recommend social networks in the coming months. but we all know that many people make fun of this, bp and looksmax, in fact they have already started calling all the videos of these communities on each platform mentally ill.

#sigma was widely used with more than 80 billion raised in sight and the sigma community died now well this one that only raises 2 billion at least it is known that it will die, but what do you think is a positive thing that it dies and only those who truly enjoy remain?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, NordicLeonhard and WanderingBurro
sigma community was dead from day 1, especially since that vid of that red pill coper using aspie 3D animal animations

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and thenext_chad
sigma community was dead from day 1, especially since that vid of that red pill coper using aspie 3D animal animations
It is clear that it is very stupid but did you know that now this community is being compared to them

It is clear that it is very stupid but did you know that now this community is being compared to them
and what point are u tryna make with this? that this site won't be mainstram?

Ironic how everyone that belives it's actually mainstream or cares is a tiktok graycel themselves like you

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Deleted member 34058 and robina
Ironic how everyone that belives it's actually mainstream or cares is a tiktok graycel themselves like you
I can't deny being one, I've been here since January because a video on TikTok, not much difference to you, who joined in December

I can't deny being one, I've been here since January because a video on TikTok, not much difference to you, who joined in December
I joined in 2020 and deleted my account because i got doxxed

It's funny that you think saying greycel to someone is an offense, why should I get angry, if it's true LOL

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I joined in 2020 and deleted my account because i got doxxed
I prefer to see myself united in June because at least I know that I have not been mentally ill for a long time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Looksmaxxing has no secrets tbh just taking care of urself bro basic shit

Looksmaxxing has no secrets tbh just taking care of urself bro basic shit
Thanks to these basic things, they help to increase the statistics of models

• +1
Reactions: DoII
another delusional cell that think normies are gonna ever forget any of what they learned
so many delusional hopefuls i want you all to suffer

• +1
Reactions: sozz and Fiqh
another delusional cell that think normies are gonna ever forget any of what they learned
so many delusional hopefuls i want you all to suffer
Cel* Why am I going to suffer, in 2024 I will leave this shit

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj