20M, 5'11'' Pre-Looksmaxing and After

W

Won

Iron
Hey there, I am a long time lurker on multiple looksmaxing forums and I applied some things I read over the time, still trying to improve my looks but I like to think I made a little bit good progress compared from what I started.

I had a rhinoplasty done around 8 moths ago + started mewing, looking for recommendations for new procedures (was thinking upper eyelid fillers but the plastic surgeon told me there is no need for them so I decided to wait and think about it more). I also have braces and I should remove them probably within next few months, I did not attach a picture but my teeth are really good now.

Currently started injecting Melanotan II since I always was pretty pale and until now I am happy with the tan results.

Before(around 1.5-2 years ago, really really bad starting point in my opinion, did not know anything about right posture and I was mouth breathing):

After some Looksmaxing(different periods between them, also sorry for shitty pictures/filters):

Right now I'm still trying to improve my skin and started going to a gym(I have some lean mass so the biggest problem is actually gaining some weight), also thinking what surgeries/procedures I should undergo next.

I am pretty happy with my results until now but I know it can get better so any advice is welcome.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, SHARK, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
below average via psl standards.

long midface, wierd nose, recessed lower third and worst of all that upper eye lid exposure.

its over, ldar

Damn, this is an amazing dude! You still have a recessed chin and things to improve but congrats!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome, rockndogs and 2 others
How the hell did your jaw change so much??? Great improvement nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
below average via psl standards.

long midface, wierd nose, recessed lower third and worst of all that upper eye lid exposure.

its over, ldar

Retard

Looks good about 6.25/10 IRL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: heroinfather, Deleted member 39, Coping and 5 others
Get sliding genio

• +1
Reactions: Won and Zeta ascended
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, heroinfather, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
Your the guy who says @Alarico8 is average you know nothing JFL
you need to go back to reddit, ppl like u dont know how to rate via psl standrards

alarico is average looking at best, looks femine af making wierd ass faces tryna come off as cute or something. dudes narcy af as well

you need to go back to reddit, ppl like u dont know how to rate via psl standrards

alarico is average looking at best, looks femine af making wierd ass faces tryna come off as cute or something. dudes narcy af as well

You need to learn what makes someone attractive JFL

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 656

sorry boyo but I've seen posts of yours mirin anime guys. I wouldn't take your standards seriously

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
sorry boyo but I've seen posts of yours mirin anime guys. I wouldn't take your standards seriously
idc if u ppl dont take my standards seriously, there my own standards and nothing will change them.

u guys can stay blue pilled all u want idc

idc if u ppl dont take my standards seriously, there my own standards and nothing will change them.

“Just remember guys, my rating system mogs yours, keep being so retarded @GenericChad1444 my ‘not at all autistic’ rating system mogs all”

Did you get jaw implants

Bro stfu with ur ratings srs stop nitpicking shit like a retard and giving ratings based on those. Look at the overall harmony of his face, OP is average looking. Learn to rate cuck it’s all about harmony and overall face jfl
Edit: JFL at rating @Alarico8 average we went over this before and proved you’re a retard, you seem to have a fetish for masculine looking fags like crisick so u underrate everyone else @Alarico8 mogs 99% of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown

@Alarico8 i think you’re sexy bud no homo forget this fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Dude thats an amazing looksmaxx :feelsmega: Happy for you mate . Keep it up :feelsokman:

Great progress.
Does he mog me?

Nice, looking good bro.

Wow nice Ascension. While you lurked and applied the techniques all I did was writing 1500 posts and doing nothing JFL.

What did you do to improve your jaw?

u look good borat don't listen to this one autist :feelsautistic:

there is no way u think he is normie ur just trollin m8

Huge improvement! Your nose and chin alone went from terrible to decent. The jaw was just a nice touch. Improved at least two points. Not striking, but above average.

Chins me

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Coping and Extra Chromosome
Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.
Let's split up, gang. If you're looking for an image, it's probably been deleted or may not have existed at all.

If you are looking for groovy images, visit our gallery!