23 year old virgin living in Mumbai

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
christ i looked insanely good with longer hair, like a supermodel x hollywood actor

no girl will ever be enough for this package long term, but in the spur of the moment i will happily fuck some chubby 40 year old 4/10 pajeeta with a jiggly ass

ill take the warning on the chin, if this is considered bragging...but to me its just natural admiration for beauty and masculinity

all my hardships are tatoo'd to my face, its the epitome of rejected pedigree...a complete masterpiece

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, brucewayne78, coispet and 1 other person
before looksmaxing, life and soul of the party, slaying every week and 50 people wishiong me happy birthday

after looksmaxing, no party, no slaying, no birthday wishes

its lonely at the top, i went from 3/10 dalit mushrooms forager to 9.95/10 Brahmin aristocrat btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, whiteislandpill and the BULL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, ranierean, Clown Show and 4 others
before looksmaxing, life and soul of the party, slaying every week and 50 people wishiong me happy birthday

its lonely at the top, i went from 3/10 dalit mushrooms forager to 9.95/10 Brahmin aristocrat btw
Cope

For some reason, I thought you already went balls deep in poojeeta puss puss.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and brucewayne78

Meds