24 mixed med latino 6”2 rate me

Back Alley Boy

Back Alley Boy

β€œwe will risk our lives for it”
πŸπŸ’΅πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ¦πŸ‰πŸ“πŸ‡πŸ†πŸ’°πŸ—‘πŸŒžπŸ₯­β›²οΈπŸŽ

What’s up

πŸŽπŸ›πŸ”πŸ“ˆβš–οΈπŸŒπŸ—ΏπŸ’œπŸπŸ’΅πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ¦πŸ‰πŸ“πŸ‡πŸ†πŸ’°πŸ—‘πŸŒžπŸ₯­β›²οΈπŸŽπŸŽπŸ›πŸ”πŸ“ˆβš–οΈπŸŒπŸ—Ώ

HGH coming in 2 months MK7 Calc two different kinds of medical salt anadrol

double j genio in mind to take the Latino out of my face 6 months from now

main goal is

SKULL HEIGHT FACE LEGS

STATION LOOKS SOCIAL BONDS PERSONAL SPACE JUST ENOUGH MONEY SPIRITUALITY FOR GOOD

πŸ₯­to move out of dangerous Mexican slum im currently living in

πŸ†money copers gtfo but that being said client based lookist consulting to build a 48K pretax annual income and bounce for good

πŸ‡southern Brasil in mind to move to predominantly white area where guns are legal to buy myself an ice hammer and socially ice out people less than 6”2 who own guns illegally in public rejection

🍐let me know where I stand as far as being enough looks wise estimating I’ll be 6”5 with a larger head small tony robbins teeth jaja you gooftroup mfs give me the truth

πŸ‹been following for a long time lmk what’s
my psl not my in real life score because irl score is for banging out girls next to a burning trash of hot fire where your home should be while 5”5 junkies cry over their mothers pain in an open lie where earning over 30K a year is impossible while a family of young horses throw up everywhere all over themselves because they ate horse food all over a that 70s show background music

πŸ‰AU dropout father used to be diplomat in the states been getting in many fights with hostile adult gun wielding locals here and losing as many as i win everything you guys tell me has halfway freed my spirit from something worst than being dead thanks for any feedback you got

πŸ‡godspeed

Attachments

• A62A9A07-A912-42EF-B99D-F8F5E590826A.jpeg
    A62A9A07-A912-42EF-B99D-F8F5E590826A.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 223
  • 78A13B52-128D-495B-AE9F-4E9C6FC6C68D.png
    78A13B52-128D-495B-AE9F-4E9C6FC6C68D.png
    633.4 KB · Views: 225
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5052, Chadrapist, Hades and 8 others
emojis me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, Cimricek, egoy and 2 others
It's over. You look like the creepy orcs I slay in WoW

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 4430 and 29 others
I knew just from the essay you wrote that you would be a subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, RAITEIII, Deleted member 6273 and 24 others
You look like muscle man
Muslceman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 6217 and 14 others
you fucking scumbags, jesus, give me the psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, owlofathena, St. Wristcel and 3 others
You have an uncanny resemblance to @MakinItHappen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The_God, Mr.cope, Chadrapist and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Hades
if you weren’t scumbags id be in jail or dead, give me the tips besides height and skull which will be growing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and SubhumanCurrycel
psl if possible

it’s more constructive than insults, girls will say the same mentally putting me in a box of acceptable or not acceptable, id put an ice hammer against your lower jaw if you said this to me in person 🐎🐎

3.75 PSL ngl
Also shitty photo

• JFL
Reactions: egoy
nice try we’re going from a 4 in the land of 2s and 3s to a 6 and freedom for good

this is the story

give me the psl

you are 24 but still think you will grow 3 inches and somehow get a larger head?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 8765, Stare and 5 others
already did ; paid for the information won’t share it unless someone asks for it directly

You look soo comically ugly that girls would actually want to date you lol

• JFL
Reactions: Stare and TheEndHasNoEnd
my proportions already changed ; everything here is true even if the way it’s said is cowardly for the most part ; 100% looks and environment

You look soo comically ugly that girls would actually want to date you lol
Because it would bring them more status because they are dating a fucking cartoon character looking ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Stare, Chadrapist and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

• +1

• JFL
is going up to a 5.5 realistic?

LEGS HEIGHT SKULL irl matters but im looking at changing phenotypes this is the big thing

most people here haven’t traveled outside of the their country or make over 30K a year because they’re not allowed to...

station doesn’t matter for slaying but life quality skyrockets being unassociated with the underclass

Totally med bro :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Stare and Marsiere214
Dedsrs? Wtf I was thinking around 4.5

The lighting highlights his bad eye fat pads, I imagine he’d look better otherwise.
thanks where can I improve besides double jaw and genioplasty or chin wing

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
thanks where can I improve besides double jaw and genioplasty or chin wing
You don’t need any of those lol. You would benefit from fat grafts/fillers both under and above your eye as well as something for your upper lip.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

The lighting highlights his bad eye fat pads, I imagine he’d look better otherwise.
Yea I dont see him being below average jfl

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Ocelot
Average all things considering 4 PSL

I almost lost my life a year ago then moved it’s not just looks but energy types this shit matters humans are so scared, being stupid is being scared

went to a jewish maxi facial surgeon he said no i told him id give him money he said yes, the only big deal is changing phenotypes upper lip will change facial structure will shift slightly for the better

6”5 slightly better face and less fat a lot less fat won’t boost me to belonging anywhere good upper middle class in the west but it will in south brasil

Yea I dont see him being below average jfl
People on this site get far too influenced by lighting/hairstyle/skin, so they underrate and give the person an impression that they have low potential. I thought the whole point of this site was objective ratings and knowing exactly what’s wrong and right with a face.

Soon I realised it’s just lowIQ.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Tyronecell, Deleted member 4430 and 5 others

he has no good features, 0 dimorphism and literal shit coloring

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ocelot, Marsiere214 and Copeful
5 tbh but you look mentally retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
πŸ‡southern Brasil in mind to move to predominantly white area where guns are legal to buy myself an ice hammer and socially ice out people less than 6”2 who own guns illegally in public rejection

cope,no guns

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and goat2x
actually at 2nd glance his lower third has some angularity/dimorphism but it's downward grown as fuck so still looks bad

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and SubhumanCurrycel
people here say im handsome i know if I was in the sigma kai frat house another second they would have a glimpse into the truth gods paradise

the twilight zone episode where the lady gets her face changed β€œeye of the beholder” is this adventure of being β€œback home”

being considered handsome is meaningless life quality will improve fixing these flaws then forgiving myself by expressing myself and exiting the game

4 months ago i had a group of friends who were mechanics and one got stupid so I went back the next day asked him to fight and spit in his face it was a better feeling than all the mogging in the world

actually at 2nd glance his lower third has some angularity/dimorphism but it's downward grown as fuck so still looks bad
that’s what the double j is for

Looks mouthbreather downwards growth tbh
Overall disharmonious face and colouring failo means he can’t be above average

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Marsiere214 and Gazzamogga

cope,no guns
i heard your allowed to own a gun β€œguns” legally in your home with land being cheap for western standards

people here say im handsome i know if I was in the sigma kai frat house another second they would have a glimpse into the truth gods paradise

the twilight zone episode where the lady gets her face changed β€œeye of the beholder” is this adventure of being β€œback home”

being considered handsome is meaningless life quality will improve fixing these flaws then forgiving myself by expressing myself and exiting the game

4 months ago i had a group of friends who were mechanics and one got stupid so I went back the next day asked him to fight and spit in his face it was a better feeling than all the mogging in the world
bro tf r u saying... is english not ur first language? 4.5psl btw

• +1
honest psl with honest where to improve

double j will improve the mouth area once I get more bones in the face ; mogging is good but not saying hello to bad people is a bigger sense of relief

I imagine some of you here if I saw in the outside world id greet with a big smile and walk right past you

double j and genioplasty

a secret mix for more bones in my face

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
with your height you have high smv
over for your uneven face

bro tf r u saying... is english not ur first language? 4.5psl btw
thanks but not until im 6”5

ill come back to the site once everything is done the world over here is a dangerous place

any improvement methods or places where I can improve outside of my mouth area which is getting the 15000 d j to boost me 1 point up

good looking lol, dont listen to these copers

good looking lol, dont listen to these copers

will getting less fat help in the short term ill be back on hgh again in december

ill come back to post the results once my double jaw is done hope your here when I do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746

Users who are viewing this thread

Back