25 is the age where you can can truly say it's over.

Orbeck of Vinheim

Orbeck of Vinheim

"But why... Is that all I'm worth?"
If you make it past age 25 and are still an incel despite all of your efforts, then it's safe to call it quits. The reason for this is because at this point, there are no quality women left within your age range. All of the quality ones are taken at this point, and you're left with the corrupted scraps.

So just call it a day and rot, or find a war to die in or something, because there's no turning back.
Its gonna get way worse

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Clark69, InnerVoid and 1 other person
Would it be fine if I just go to a third world country and get a virgin JB from a a remote rural village

When I’m 25 I’ll be making 10 to 14k a year

I can get 20 yo girls at 25 there are also trads here that will get killed if they have sex before marriage

this is true ngl, should ascend at 25, if u can't ascend at least at 25 it's over, even bgm ascended at 25

yeah i met my old oneitis when i wa 24. we had everything in common and she was close to my looks level. she got fucked by chad and then used me as a punching bag to make herself feel better. as a result, i lost my last chance at ascending and everything after that was cope

Would it be fine if I just go to a third world country and get a virgin JB from a a remote rural village
Yes, but it requires a lot of capital. It's what I plan on doing (minus the JB part).

massive cope

my gym buddy ascended at 26 with the best looking foid at the gym

hes clapping cheeks daily with a gymcelled htb now

• Woah
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
Getting girls shouldnt be the main goal in life and the main reason for suicide. Rlly cucked tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim