[25M] Be brutally honest, LF rating & all looksmaxing suggestions

L

lookzmax

Iron
Hi retards,

I found this forum & was therefore introduced to Looksmaxing just 1 month ago. I've never bothered with this shit before, so there is a lot to improve across the board.

BASE STATS
  • Height: 189 CM
  • Ethnicity: White
  • Weight: 78KG
  • Body Fat%: 21% (had a professional full-body composition test done last week)
  • Norwood: 1.5
Targeted suggestions for what Looksmaxing strategies I should do are welcome, but so far I've begun:

Testmaxing
680ng/dL, which is fine for late 25. Me doing the test in some of the photos. Have a Vitamin D deficiency which I'm fixing, as well as beginning Zinc & Ashwagandha supplements.
Skincaremaxxing
AM: Cleanser, Caffeine solution (have some dark area under my eyes I'm tryna focus), Vitamin C solution (gives a glow), and SPF 30 moisturiser.
PM: Cleanser, Caffeine, Niacinamide, [RETINOL OR GLYCOLIC ACID], Moisturiser.

Gymmaxxing
5 times a week, have gymmed before for short periods of time so I have form down just never stuck to it. Am sticking to it now cus I'm greycelling & skinny fat.

Dietmaxxing
On 2k calories per day watching macros to make sure I have a good amount of protein. Did a full-body composition test done (bodpod) so found out my 21% body fat figure, which firmly labels me as skinny fat. Should I just starvemax to 10% bf?

Dentalmaxxing
Had Invisalign appointments and have a plan proposed which will give me essentially perfect teeth (pictures before & after below). Will require a bottom tooth being removed (in grey) which scares me, and 20 weeks to get it done. Also costing £4.5k to do which is ass, not sure if it's worth doing since my top 6 front teeth are good and that's all anyone ever sees anyway.

Future Considerations
Hairmaxxing

I did minoxidil for 6 months, hair did not improve substantially so I stopped bothering. However, I have some widows peaks developing, and there is a defined parting in my hair. Someone literally took a picture of my parting last week and said to me "You should fix your hair", hit me right where it hurts but feel like I should do something about it. My uncle & grandad on my Mum's side at completely bald, but 23&me said 80% chance I would not have severe hair loss at an early age, so idk what to go on.

Surgery?
My smile is crooked, the dentist who's doing my Invisalign is good and said that going through it all will likely not change my smile shape, as that's more to do with my mouth and skin. He suggested I get minor surgery to fix that if I wanted to not have a crooked smile, thoughts?

I have some weird mole/cyst/idk what you call it on my face - pretty obvious I should get rid of that but I'm worried it'll leave obvious scarring. Any recommendations for best method to get rid of this professionally? Not looking to spend a fortune xd.

I took some photos of my side profile and looks ass but idk exactly why, maybe should look at doing some shit to my chin?

-----------

Anyway, nice to make all your acquaintances. Hopefully I won't be here for long. But just in case I am, I've been documenting my entire journey from start to finish and plan to make some YouTube or TikTok series on it. If that's something you might be interested in watching, let me know.

Please leave feedback and suggestions on looksmaxing, specific criticisms and suggestions for techniques I am not already doing are welcome. I don't believe smushing my fucking nose or chin with my fingers will do shit so please don't suggest that bullshit to me, just say get a rhinoplasty with trimax.

BEFORE INVISALIGN (My teeth now):
BeforeTeeth

AFTER TOOTH REMOVED & INVISALIGN:
AfterTeeth

IDK what LF is, but you asked for a rating so I'll say MTN.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Mtn

• +1
Reactions: Graham
MTN but HTN thanks to pheno/colouring. You look like you'd run a popular YouTube channel.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: lilith, It'snotover, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
MTN but HTN thanks to pheno/colouring. You look like you'd run a popular YouTube channel.
Looks like Chris from MrBeast a little before he foidmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: salivate2, kebab and WanderingBurro
What's it gonna take to ascend/what's wrong? Appreciate the feedback

What's it gonna take to ascend/what's wrong? Appreciate the feedback
get surgery, invisalign is a scam, u have a crossbite, uneven bite, only surgery can fix that

• +1
Reactions: lookzmax
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Graham, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: lookzmax
Ryan Gosling pheno

Coping from actually having a jaw 5 years ago

bimax (recessed maxilla and mandible)
Hoping it's gone due to 21% bodyfat rather than aging. Is it cope to think leanmaxing will solve this?

Any other suggestions/issues aside from:
1) Uneven/Crossbite
2) Missing Jaw

How to return to mog

Yes, your maxilla and mandible have nothing to do with bf%
He's 21% bf now it's probably just a case of bloating that's making his jawline less impressive now.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates