27 year old subhuman getting mogged by his 80 year old grandfather

nofap

nofap

Zephir
IFOH7JZFF5D2RJQFKGDFILB2UI.jpg

The tiny skulled subhuman in the middle is legit getting mogged by a man that’s almost a century old and by his own 55 year old father. Look at the sheer size difference in his skullsize compared too his grandfathers.
He would both be cucked by his father and grandfather

proof that each generation is becoming more soy, way uglier and more feminine.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, bedes, datboijj and 9 others
That nigga is not 30

Where's the 30 year old and where's the 80 year old

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and klip11
Wtf are this guy in middle 30 years old? I tough he was kid. Wtf.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
Imagine looking this good at 50+

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Timmy, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
He's probably not 30 in this pic, but, yeah, both Ron Lowe's kids are about 30 now and he mogs them both, even at his current age of 60.

He's probably not 30 in this pic, but, yeah, both Ron Lowe's kids are about 30 now and he mogs them both, even at his current age of 60.
He still even mogs 99% off 20-25 year old chads at age 60
It’s insane actually how long his looks have lasted

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Costcosuperstore and negativetiltedheart
how do you get fucked that hard on skull genetics?

• +1
Reactions: nofap
i think he had fillers, it makes him look kind of gay and uncanny, but other than that lookung like that at 50+ is crazy.
He always has looked uncanny and plastic even when young
20150828_151613.jpg

But yeah he definitely has had some kind off face lift done in the last 2/3 years because he looks more plastic than before. But look at his father he has 10/10 genetics nonetheless

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav and Richard Cheese
20150828_151613.jpg

But yeah he definitely has had some kind off face lift done in the last 2/3 years because he looks more plastic than before. But look at his father he has 10/10 genetics nonetheless
thats gotta be atleast some sort facial surgery going on there, i know that picture is from older times, but he literally looks similar to michael jackson, i have never seen something like this if it isnt surgery lol. I think it’s the nose.

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese
thats gotta be atleast some sort facial surgery going on there, i know that picture is from older times, but he literally looks similar to michael jackson, i have never seen something like this if it isnt surgery lol. I think it’s the nose.
Ehhh, I don't think so. Looks like Sommerhalder pheno.

The tiny skulled subhuman in the middle is legit getting mogged by a man that’s almost a century old and by his own 55 year old father. Look at the sheer size difference in his skullsize compared too his grandfathers.

brootal

I don’t think he did,

This him at 17 in 1981
rob-lowe-through-the-ages-ftr.jpg

1214c0fce559a3ee1a29a965d19ca51e.jpg

He always has been absurdly good looking and hasn’t completely changed face wise like subhuman tom cruise. Some people just are unreal looking.

Michael jackson actually told his plastic surgeon to give him Rob Lowes nose jfl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, autistic_tendencies and Richard Cheese
20150828_151613.jpg

Kinda looks like Tom Cruise

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
That man is not 80 years old. I can't believe it

He is not sub

Left one is chaaad

dude wtf are these genes gadzooks they won the genetic lottery with this

The grandfather was born 1940, so he would 83 in this recent picture:
Rob-Lowe-family-wife-father-1.jpg

No way he is 80 in the OP picture. The OP picture is probably from around 2008, about 68 years old. And therefore the grandson would be like 18

The grandfather was born 1940, so he would 83 in this recent picture:
Rob-Lowe-family-wife-father-1.jpg

No way he is 80 in the OP picture. The OP picture is probably from around 2008, about 68 years old. And therefore the grandson would be like 18
Pic is from 2016
He was 76 in the picture i posted

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Pic is from 2016
He was 76 in the picture i posted
The picture was definitely before 2016. I found it when I image searched 'rob lowe and father" linked to this 2015 ajc.com article. I am not going to spend hours trying to get the exact year but if was certainly before 2016, likely well before 2016.