2nd Attempt at leanmaxxing

butterworld

butterworld

Master
75 days of no bullshit cutting. Semaglutide came in so no more neanderthal cravings.

90 kg 20% bf
Goal: 72kg 8% bf

Protocol: Semaglutide, DNP, and Ostarine. 1200 calories daily. During the 75 day cycle I'll run 2 21 day cycles of DNP at 250 mg.
NAC, milk thistle, and multivitamin throughout the entire cut.

I'm making this thread to cement accountability. Will probably make weekly threads logging my experience.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz, Sushifart, 5.5psl and 1 other person
1200 calories daily

borderline deadly, eat more retard

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
lol if ur only 20 percent then just take DNP and ephedra/t3. Sema is dogshit

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and butterworld
at this point you're just losing fat and muscle, no matter your protein intake

whats the NAC for?

isnt dnp kinda od?

you can just take stimulants for similar effect while also improving other aspects of life that have to do with work or studying

lol if ur only 20 percent then just take DNP and ephedra/t3. Sema is dogshit
What makes it dog shit? It kills appetite and that's exactly what I need

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
it reduces bone density and causes a bunch of gut probelsm that manifest a long time after youve stopped it . Its overhyped, I dont trust appetite suppresants like GLP 1 agonists at all. If yu want appetite suppresion just take low dose meth or amphetamine

• +1
whats the NAC for?

isnt dnp kinda od?

you can just take stimulants for similar effect while also improving other aspects of life that have to do with work or studying
NAC as liver support. I'm taking DNP to speed the fat loss progress

it reduces bone density and causes a bunch of gut probelsm that manifest a long time after youve stopped it . Its overhyped, I dont trust appetite suppresants like GLP 1 agonists at all. If yu want appetite suppresion just take low dose meth or amphetamine
Could you send a study? Mirin your knowledge and I assumed side effects spawned from fatasses who used it for an extended period of time, I'm only using it for twoish months.

whats the NAC for?

isnt dnp kinda od?

liver probably

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and butterworld
Could you send a study? Mirin your knowledge and I assumed side effects spawned from fatasses who used it for an extended period of time, I'm only using it for twoish months.
If short term then np but the DNP would be enough w some ephedra / t3 on days you don’t take dnp , dnp also shuts down thyroid so supplementing t3 on those days can be good

• +1
Nah it's good and your stack is good too
Just be consistent with it and watch your diet
No matter the amount of drugs you take you'll never reach sub 10%bf without keeping a check on your diet.

• +1
If short term then np but the DNP would be enough w some ephedra / t3 on days you don’t take dnp , dnp also shuts down thyroid so supplementing t3 on those days can be good
I'll probably order some t3, from what I gathered from bodybuilding forums thyroid recovers after a week or so of DNP so I didn't see it as necessary.

should i run dnp or cardarine for my cut. i haven’t done much research yet

Dnp is a monster , nothing comes close to dnp for pure fate loss while retaining muscle . I don’t trust sema but can be good if short term . Just weigh the risk / reward

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz and NorwoodAscender
whats the NAC for?

isnt dnp kinda od?

My gyno surgery is two weeks after the cut so I'm just blitzing weight loss to prepare myself.

cardarine isn't a fat burner, it just increases your endurance so you can do more cardio etc. Dnp is a fat burner

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and butterworld
cardarine isn't a fat burner, it just increases your endurance so you can do more cardio etc. Dnp is a fat burner
isn’t that the shit zyzz was on when he died? should i be concerned or was he just abusing tf out of it

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Just eat less and train more.. ok fatty?

isn’t that the shit zyzz was on when he died? should i be concerned or was he just abusing tf out of it
If you aren't a retard and dose it correctly then you will be fine (as is the same with most drugs). Definitely do your own research on it as its not something to play around with so recklessly, i think the general consensus is to not go over 500mg

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Enjoy being exhausted 24/7 . i use semaglutide for 40 days already and the sides are terrible . bleeding lips,fatigued all day + feeling always nauseous . + you might die if u use dnp also

• +1
Enjoy being exhausted 24/7 . i use semaglutide for 40 days already and the sides are terrible . bleeding lips,fatigued all day + feeling always nauseous . + you might die if u use dnp also
If I die from DNP it'll be natural selection. Fit healthy men survive higher dosages of DNP easily.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
If I die from DNP it'll be natural selection. Fit healthy men survive higher dosages of DNP easily.
Yea fit healthy men not unneducated 16years old 70 kgs like you. its for bodybuilders

Dnp is a monster , nothing comes close to dnp for pure fate loss while retaining muscle . I don’t trust sema but can be good if short term . Just weigh the risk / reward
dnp is a poison and you shouldnt recommend it, atleast with sema you dont have death potential and no withdrawal symptoms . Please stop recommending this for kids

Yea fit healthy men not unneducated 16years old 70 kgs like you. its for bodybuilders
Dude I'm 18 with an oasis of information. I haven't seen any case where people die taking 250 mg of DNP, it's usually the uninformed inbreds that decide to take it a few steps further than necessary.

dnp is a poison and you shouldnt recommend it, atleast with sema you dont have death potential and no withdrawal symptoms . Please stop recommending this for kids
How is it poison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and shieldzz
How is it poison
3913513 20240125 172753
3913554 9F449255 902B 4BD9 BAB6 42A952C9EE6B

recommending this to .org users which average iq here is 50 isnt that great of an ideea. Also if the buy from china piss markets they might fuck up the dosage and a pill might end up having x3 dosage than it's written .

• JFL
Natural selection.
you already will use semaglutide which will make you nauseous 24/7 and wont be able to shit for 10 days . Take DNP also so you wont even be able to sleep and you will be cooked from inside .

What a retard,might aswell really consider killing your self on livestream for my entertainment

What do you expect from the ostarine btw? I wanna run ostarine + cardarine during my cut

you already will use semaglutide which will make you nauseous 24/7 and wont be able to shit for 10 days . Take DNP also so you wont even be able to sleep and you will be cooked from inside .

What a retard,might aswell really consider killing your self on livestream for my entertainment
Alright, but first I'll take out your indian mother before I record.

and here's an information bomb: Although the lowest published fatal ingested dose is 4.3 mg/kg,[17][16] a typical overdose death occurs at a higher level of exposure, around 20-50 mg/kg.[1]

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz

DNP doesnt make you insomniac it actually makes you sleep longer, esp if u use antihistamines and stick to a low dose. Its actually anti cancer at low doses and has a ton of benefits as long as you dont do it like an idiot. I think 5 mg everyday is actually incredibly anti aging but as long as one doesnt go over 250 mg on a cycle it wont do much harm and is much faster than sema as sema will nuke ur metabolic rate as well since you stop eating food,sema also nukes muscle mass and u gain weight back after u stop while DNP doesnt

Alright, but first I'll take out your indian mother before I record.

and here's an information bomb: Although the lowest published fatal ingested dose is 4.3 mg/kg,[17][16] a typical overdose death occurs at a higher level of exposure, around 20-50 mg/kg.[1]
you are done already

What do you expect from the ostarine btw? I wanna run ostarine + cardarine during my cut
It's to prevent muscle loss, and to keep energy high during gym.
you are done already
Jfl how am I done? I'm literally 90kg

90*4.3=387

I would have to be a real unlucky retard to die from such a low intake.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and N1666
What about clen? Did i buy it for nothing..... 😔

eat more calories at least or you will probably die retard

if your fat and you wanna get in shape just eat less and most important eat better foods

if your fat and you wanna get in shape just eat less and most important eat better foods
Too long. I want to get to 8% bf in 2ish months. Life is short. Being lean at my school is the biggest halo since everyone's skinny fat bums excluding athletes

why would you risk death on dnp??
I'm not risking death at the dosage I'm on, no one has been reported to die at a daily intake of 250 mg.

Death occurs at a higher intake at the very most I'll suffer liver damage of some type but I'm young and resilient.

• +1
cos the risk is non existent if u arent suicidal or below 80 iq
It takes the bare minimum to find out it's not deadly at low dosages and only high doses induce overdose which can cause death.

The only reason why it's classified as a poison is because subhumans swallowed it like candy.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It takes the bare minimum to find out it's not deadly at low dosages and only high doses induce overdose which can cause death.

The only reason why it's classified as a poison is because subhumans swallowed it like candy.
if i was fat i’d be too high inhib to take it @BrahminBoss