3/10 ugly pale white girl bullied & ostracised by girl society & is now a loner in her mid 20s crying on TikTok getting Incels simping allover her jfl

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
Joe biden head shake 1

50,000 videos of males doing this but not one makes it as viral on TikTok and that Aba and Preach react to JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, sportsmogger, HeightPilledum and 3 others
smv mogs the whole forum including forum chads don't fooled

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 24293 and 17 others
whenever I'm feeling sad I also want two afro american ogres to pop up out of nowhere and give me life advise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, nanefer, normie_joe and 25 others
Femcels don't exist

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, HeightPilledum, jingodelutscher and 1 other person
Lol every person who makes these videos is ugly. Your looks determine your social circle. You looks will even determine your normal non-romantic relationships (friendships, etc).

If you are lonely and have little to no friends, it's because you are ugly. Don't let other people tell you it's because you are not NT, or don't approach to talk to other people. Unless you are a complete base dweller, you have no friends because you are fucking ugly or your are not great to be around. Simple as.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, CopiumAddict2018, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
whenever I'm feeling sad I also want two afro american ogres to pop up out of nowhere and give me life advise.

Preach has above-average genes imo, he is just fat.

You gotta try REALLY HARD to be a loner as a girl

Definitely a mentalcel case

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 24293 and 6 others
Holy, she will look like a witch in a couple of years.
People say that women have infinite SMV, but that doesn't matter really.
Women need looks in order to get into marriage with high value Chad, looks are even more important for women.

My condolences to you femcel if you ever see this..

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, nanefer, Allornothing and 4 others
Women need looks in order to get into marriage with high value Chad, looks are even more important for women.

Here's how it goes imo basically:

- Looks matter more if you're a woman.
- It is easier to be good looking / attractive as a woman. As in less has to go right with the face + makeup.
- You can looksmax much easier as a woman. Breast-implants, BBLs, facial reconstruction, etc. Less can go wrong & more can go right.
- Height matters more if you're a man.

It's def not black and white. Overall men still get the short stick. Men have the edge in possessing far greater testosterone & thus drive, but then women get the pussy-pass all their lives, unless sub 4, more than ever today.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 23359 and Deleted member 28896

Does not exist.

I dont think femcels exist in a traditional manner. Maybe for transgenders or queers.

This post proves it. If you browse the female incel subs youd notice very quickly that, not only is it a subversion and derivative of whats really going on in males spaces, but the cases also (in most cases) a matter of preference. Either that or a issue of relative QOL. Also, women are naturally hypergamous, so even if they are living in a good space they will always compare it relative to what others are living. (This is also how they determine desirability in mates). So what we as males see as being handed life on a platter, a women may see as being incel (as she is comparing her QOL to stacy, and not even considering broad statistics.)

People are generally more sympathetic to women. Its scientifically proven and the term is officially known as "women are wonderful effect". The QOL of a women is far drastically different from a mans. Like OP said, you wont find any random male blow up on youtube simp fishing. You know how many men are lined up to marry her? Send her free gifts? ETC? At this point dont be surprised if some movement that is seen in a positive light (unlike male struggle aka the derogatory term "inceldoom") arises from sub becky complaining about lack of harem. Its always like this when it comes to female movements in general. Either a subversion or a derivative to mens movements.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, SubSigma, Graham and 3 others
Vanta blackpill already made a video explaining how she decided to not have friends

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
People are generally more sympathetic to women. Its scientifically proven and the term is officially known as "women are wonderful effect".
The qol of a women is far drastically different from a mans.

"women are wonderful effect"

Of course Thinking-Ape did a video on this. Gotta watch it later.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne

No. Grandmas can still get chads and foids with 0 pictures still get matches on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Lol every person who makes these videos is ugly. Your looks determine your social circle. You looks will even determine your normal non-romantic relationships (friendships, etc).

If you are lonely and have little to no friends, it's because you are ugly. Don't let other people tell you it's because you are not NT, or don't approach to talk to other people. Unless you are a complete base dweller, you have no friends because you are fucking ugly or your are not great to be around. Simple as.
Cope. If you have no friends it’s either because you’re insufferable to be around or sick in the head. You won’t be hanging out with party slayers but even subhuman nerds have friendship groups.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
No. Grandmas can still get chads and foids with 0 pictures still get matches on tinder.
There's a difference in being used for having a pussy and marrying a high value man.
SMV doesn't matter for girls, only the ability to attract the top percentage of men.

• +1
Reactions: wonderwhy and bishōnenmaxxer
"women are wonderful effect"

Of course Thinking-Ape did a video on this. Gotta watch it later.

watched some vids of him, sounds like an average forum retard

smv mogs the whole forum including forum chads don't fooled
Its male attention though so not really. Guys here could put on a wig and some lipstick and get just as much male attention as a 3/10 on tinder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Graham and MakinItHappen

Reality described.
to be more pricise roughly for dudes. maybe it's something like this.
ugly = need to be fun around or have some other great good reason(s) that people like to hang with you. Otherwise, life be lonely as fuck.
normie = need to be decently fun around or have some other okay reason(s) that people like to hang with you. Being socially pro-active is needed. Otherwise, life be lonely as fuck.
above average looking = need to not be bad company, also don't have to have other extra reason(s) that people like to hang with you. Being anti-social, or bad to be around. will cause, life be lonely as fuck still.
chad looking = alot of bad company flaws will be overlooked and forgiven, also don't have to have other extra reason(s) that people like to hang with you. Still maybe, being very anti-social bad to be around. will probably cause life to be lonely still.

I take it immediately back! WTF! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

She has pretty bad facial ratios, but she looks ok. She is definitely below average, but I wouldn't ever consider her "ugly" if I saw IRL, nor would I really notice her.

She is a woman and not extremely ugly to the point where it is noticeable, so her loneliness is all her own making.

I take it immediately back! WTF! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That dude is way more fucked. Death tier albino coloring.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
watched some vids of him, sounds like an average forum retard

He has wisdom beyond any of the grand-fathers you have/had.

Dunno what videos you caught.

She has pretty bad facial ratios, but she looks ok. She is definitely below average, but I wouldn't ever consider her "ugly" if I saw IRL, nor would I really notice her.

She is a woman and not extremely ugly to the point where it is noticeable, so her loneliness is all her own making.

That dude is way more fucked. Death tier albino coloring.

Watch the video.

Aba thinks the guy is a 5 LOOL and saying he's average, while Preach is keepin' it real and being like yes, no that guy's ugly i'm afraid jfl

Preach is a fucking neaderthal

• JFL
Watch the video. Aba thinks the guy is a 5 LOOOOOOL
I saw it earlier this week. I think Alba doesn't really understand what makes a guy good looking while Preach has a better perspective in that way.

• +1
I saw it earlier this week. I think Alba doesn't really understand what makes a guy good looking while Preach has a better perspective in that way.

Plus Aba's not the most attractive and so has to cope, knowing he's not that far above some of these fellas.

Deep unrecognised emotional bias.

Plus Aba's not the most attractive and so has to cope, knowing he's not that far above some of these fellas.

Deep unrecognised emotional bias.
He knows he is unattractive, though.

She needs rhino, not some advice from two afronegros

bullshit

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
He has wisdom beyond any of the grand-fathers you have/had.

Dunno what videos you caught.
for someone without any knowledge or critical capacity anything will be wisdom

for someone without any knowledge or critical capacity anything will be wisdom

Do your snobbish elitist thing then and don't watch him oh thy Harvard intellectual.

ugly ass bitch lol

I've seen less attractive get attention. Femcels do not exist.

Do your snobbish elitist thing then and don't watch him oh thy Harvard intellectual.
funny cause he is the one trying to pass as an intellectual

Femcels don't exist
I personally knew one, and she unironically roped
She had zero sex appeal, no ass, no titties had an insufferable personality, she was short and slightly below average

She worked in a factory with men

No family behind, no real friends, just a very weird woman in her 40s with no purpose in her life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FaceandBBC and SubhumanCurrycel