3 looksmax tricks (easy,cheap or free, legit)

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
1) always have a spiky single hair on a forehead

the-internet-has-very-strong-feelings-about-zayn--2-25791-1416847232-36_dblbig.jpg

2, if you carry a wallet, have it always in your back/ass pocket to make yourself look as someon with a bigger but, and not in side pockets (wider unattractive hips)

3. if you wear a bacpack, wear is widely (put your strips at the tip of your shoulders) - this method allows you to look wider (bigger frame)
tumblr_mk7b4q4k1L1qg22hlo1_250.jpg

even wider than lachowski here.

feel free to post your easy methods here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Salludon, Hekt0r and 8 others

the-internet-has-very-strong-feelings-about-zayn--2-25791-1416847232-36_dblbig.jpg

2, if you carry a wallet, have it always in your back/ass pocket to make yourself look as someon with a bigger but, and not in side pockets (wider unattractive hips)
View attachment 91622

3. if you wear a bacpack, wear is widely (put your strips at the tip of your shoulders) - this method allows you to look wider (bigger frame)

Oh yeah, now I'm gonna look like a model, instant upgrade by 10 PSI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, SayNoToRotting, Arkantos and 5 others
Confirmed. I now mog Gandy after putting my wallet up my ass and wearing my backpack loosely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salludon, Fubarcel, Arkantos and 5 others
yes, better be as useless as you

you better boyo join the R&D team and come up with even the most ridicoulus/simplest methods to Looksmax by 0,1 PSL, and better than your 0. then you can critcize

Confirmed. I now mog Gandy after putting my wallet up my ass and wearing my backpack loosely.
The last 10 minutes have been crazy, I've had women crushing my door. How can I go back?
yes, better be as useless as you

you better boyo join the R&D team and come up with even the most ridicoulus/simplest methods to Looksmax by 0,1 PSL, and better than your 0. then you can critcize
Bro, don't be offended :) I was just joking. Also check out my threads about looksmaxing experiments and voicemaxxing, I think they'll help

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
The last 10 minutes have been crazy, I've had women crushing my door. How can I go back?

Bro, don't be offended :) I was just joking. Also check out my threads about looksmaxing experiments and voicemaxxing, I think they'll help
method numero 4, dont be narccistic bitch as I am

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621

View attachment 91622

lol these aren't bad tips, they are free and are easy to do. Why people are toxic here is beyond me.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, I'mme, buflek and 5 others
Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
Lol how about just hit the gym. My ass is big enough and I'm a wide motherfucker

Too high inhib for the wallet thing. Don't want to be pick-pocketed.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
just have a big bulge that is literally it

Shit thread kys

No. This will make you look retarded unless you’re atleast a 6.5/10
1 bitch told me once that I look "Alvaro" with that hair on forehead, which where I live means I look spanish aka good looking

it's a must for big forehead, more than NW0.5 incels

Its gives you some type of "dynamics?", you somehow look less bf - hard to explain, just better looking
even when women have something simmilar with they hair, they look better

just became chad thanks bro

bro there is a girl out there who you're a 10 to, just work on your personality and be a decent human being that's all, she will come

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Usum, Mr manlet and buflek
bro this actually very legit

Now that i let my spiky hair out i feel like i can land that dime piece i want,thanks dude

Maximum shitpost
someone post that aspie who tried to copy Gandy's look and ended up looking like a homo

just have good genetics

Maximum shitpost
someone post that aspie who tried to copy Gandy's look and ended up looking like a homo
I need to see this

brb gandymaxxing, thanks op

Attachments

• tumblr_oi032lzZEK1tovmb9o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_oi032lzZEK1tovmb9o1_500.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 40
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
brb gandymaxxing, thanks op
>chose the worst pic possible
-> chose the super thin hair
-> prove nothing only that you are a cynical idiot who will never ascend
-> no profit
-> no funny

I already did 1 & 2.
1 works great.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
lmao I do all of that except the backpack thing. I never new someone else does this shit on purpose :lul:
lmao I do all of that except the backpack thing. I never new someone else does this shit on purpose :lul: