3 months college experience

BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump

the GENETIC FREAK
aight, so it's been 3 months since i started college. all I've gotten so far is:

• long stares all the time by literally every girl in the uni

that's it. nothing else. no approaches by a single foid no compliments by a single foid no shit! but at least i get a lot of compliments from my male classmates. they tell me "you're so good looking you have a great face" and otger typa meat ridin shit. they literally told me the first day "there's no way you don't have like 100 girls in your dms rn" little do they know im invisible jfl.

btw im psl 5.5 (im bein real you motherfuckers, im not delusional like everyone in here, i see a lotta muh im psl 6 minimum.)
5'11 tall barefoot (fraud to 6'1 with 1 inch shoes and 1 inch insoles, never got caught or called out.)
lean slim waist wide shoulders (20.5 inch bidelt UNTRAINED)
long legs kinda long arms good proportions and everything
long curtains hair, thick long dense dark lashes and brows, clean shaven everyday with a smooth clean white skin and red undertones.
and most importantly, a deep resonant voice.
imma be real, I'm an introvert. i mean I've been an introvert ever since i remember.
all that "muh omg he's so mysterious i love introvert guys :owo:" and shit is cap. yes they might like some introverts cause they're gl, but as soon as they spend a few days communicating with you and see that you have no character, they'll stop showing interest. this shit literally happened to me in the first week with a gurl in my class. anyway sorry for writing this in a bad order my ingles not good. or i just don't give a rats ass.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: seethe, leopold123, (deleted member) and 2 others
sounds like malegazemaxxed

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 29581
@Kristin fuck you nigga why the nerd react?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Jfl you expect girls to do all that to some random autistic non nt classmate, Being NT is everything if you wanna mog in a school setting

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Deleted member 29581
dnr these tales of uttar pradesh

Jfl you expect girls to do all that to some random autistic non nt classmate, Being NT is everything if you wanna mog in a school setting
true, the thing is i can perfectly act nt for like two or three hours, but then i give up and transform back into an aspie.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
true, the thing is i can perfectly act nt for like two or three hours, but then i give up and transform back into an aspie.
You dont have to just be nt you have to be far above average NTness

damn i just read what i wrote and there was a lotta misspellings

You dont have to just be nt you have to be far above average NTness
unfortunately i suffer from having bad communication skills, im working on it everyday tho, I started talking to a few random gurls on random places just to learn how to talk.

Ok and what do you want me to do about it?

unfortunately i suffer from having bad communication skills, im working on it everyday tho, I started talking to a few random gurls on random places just to learn how to talk.
My biggest tip is in the rare cases of a girl speaking to you at first (can be for any reason, she doesnt have to be attracted to you) just lock in and act as nt as possible which will in turn improve your skills and make her want to talk to you more meaning more time practising

My biggest tip is in the rare cases of a girl speaking to you at first (can be for any reason, she doesnt have to be attracted to you) just lock in and act as nt as possible which will in turn improve your skills and make her want to talk to you more meaning more time practising
welp, actually a lotta gurls start speaking to me first on those random places that i said

introvert/autist failo is real

keep us updated

introvert/autist failo is real
it is indeed, but I've made a good progress tho‌, im actually way better now socially compared to pre college. im just not that good yet i guess :(

wide shoulders (20.5 inch bidelt UNTRAINED)

this is not wide, i'm 5'2 and i have 21 inch bidelt

your shoulders are narrow for your 5'11 height

over.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
legit, non nt is death sentence no matter how gl you are

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and BigPoppaPump
this is not wide, i'm 5'2 and i have 21 inch bidelt

your shoulders are narrow for your 5'11 height

over.
nigga is you built like a fuckin ninja turtle? 5'2 and 21 inch bidelt do you expect me to believe it?

nigga is you built like a fuckin ninja turtle? 5'2 and 21 inch bidelt do you expect me to believe it?

believe what u want Little Buddy.

its a written fact i have 21 inch bidelt

you have a narrow frame.

over.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
average looksmax.org user college experience

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
that's it. nothing else. no approaches by a single foid no compliments by a single foid no shit! but at least i get a lot of compliments from my male classmates. they tell me "you're so good looking you have a great face" and otger typa meat ridin shit. they literally told me the first day "there's no way you don't have like 100 girls in your dms rn" little do they know im invisible jfl.

Mogs me still. None of my classmates said anything about my looks cause i took art and they were all neurodivergent and too weird and nerdy for me.