3 weeks into gym and people noticing gains

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
thanks to noob gains, eating in deficit still gaining size and losing fat (slowly in belly) since i started skinny fat

stomach is in and only visible shirtless after dinner, arms forearms + chest more hard but not much different in size from my POV

a gym bro guy i knew told me i look bigger my 3rd week training im gonna gymcell till death

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, Aero, Jova and 3 others
i get headaches when i eat low carb and work out that day trying to fix this by also focusing on getting carbs in

happy for u sounds cool

do you slay now?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and KpopmaxxingGuy
thanks to noob gains, eating in deficit still gaining size and losing fat (slowly in belly) since i started skinny fat

stomach is in and only visible shirtless after dinner, arms forearms + chest more hard but not much different in size from my POV

a gym bro guy i knew told me i look bigger my 3rd week training im gonna gymcell till death
Take a good look at the kind of people who are giving you attention and reflect on if that was your target demographic.

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and synock21
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and synock21

Nigga what is that absolute degenerate avi?

• JFL
Reactions: horsefacin
JFL after three weeks in the gym he becomes a slayer.
gym isnt cope, rather it is a sort of necessity in today's world. think of it as a little kicker that can add some appeal, but man cannot subsist on gym alone

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
gym isnt cope, rather it is a sort of necessity in today's world. think of it as a little kicker that can add some appeal, but man cannot subsist on gym alone
I actually agree with this. It's hard to motivate yourself when you know that gym no longer (let's be honest, never was) is a genuine means of ascension. The only gymmaxxing ascensions I've seen are from obese to relatively fit.

• +1
Reactions: Biebercel
I actually agree with this. It's hard to motivate yourself when you know that gym no longer (let's be honest, never was) is a genuine means of ascension. The only gymmaxxing ascensions I've seen are from obese to relatively fit.
It does do several things though:
1. Makes you more ascetic naked.
2. Makes it easier to look larger with a low bodyfat percentage (and keep a low bf)
3. Makes you look NT. Lets face it, if you're just rail thin, you risk looking like an autist even without face or phenotype falo.

being lean bumps u up a few points, ive seen shitty faced dudes ascend by putting in the work

it pays off much more irl but if u have abs it may get u hoes online dating too

being lean bumps u up a few points, ive seen shitty faced dudes ascend by putting in the work

it pays off much more irl but if u have abs it may get u hoes online dating too
Okay, but from what I've seen being lean is just a prerequisite at this point. I remember this one omegle chick on youtube saying "all of my guy friends have abs, it's nothing special"

gym is cope, you think psl gods touch weights nigga?
bone is law, wide clavicles, strong jaw is all that matters

gym is cope, you think psl gods touch weights nigga?
bone is law, wide clavicles, strong jaw is all that matters
Psl gods also don't make threads asking about their bone asymmetry

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios
Psl gods also don't make threads asking about their bone asymmetry
View attachment 2912348
when did i ever claim to be a psl god faggot
trust me, gym is cope.
ive seen it myself countless times, some emo soyboy whos addicted to nicotine slays way more than those that go to the gym in my school

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexios
keep it up bro

when did i ever claim to be a psl god faggot
trust me, gym is cope.
ive seen it myself countless times, some emo soyboy whos addicted to nicotine slays way more than those that go to the gym in my school
u are fucking retarded.

gym is cope. jfl