31 years old yet I still get mistaken for a teenager sometimes...

T

TuranicTatar

Iron
Seriously don't know what's wrong with me. T levels are good according to bloodwork. Just recently I am slowly becoming able to grow a beard that doesn't look absolutely ridiculous. Do you agree that I look unusually young for 31, and is that a good or bad thing? I'm a hair over 5'11 barefoot with great posture so heightmog most men and pretty lean at 73 kgs with a large frame, used to be skinny so assumed that to be the reason for my perceived age but now that I have bulked up nothing seems to change. Am I fated to live with a babyface forever?
2023 05 05 01 26 48 257
Imgpsh fullsize anim
2023 05 02 00 16 13 784

I wouldn't think of u as looking younger than 24 but pictures can be deceiving.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ShowerMaxxing, justinzayn and 2 others
Ur an average looking male im sure u can find someone, also being mistaken for a teen at 31 is a good thing… ur balding so fix that shit but besides that you got young healthy collagen dont take it for granted enjoy it while it last

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Splinter901
Why is this nigga complaining about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
FaceApp 1683249494827

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
you look 26

I wouldn't think of u as looking younger than 24 but pictures can be deceiving.
In the first pic with facial hair I'm inclined to agree, but as soon as I shave I get mistaken for a teenager quite frequently. :/
Ur an average looking male im sure u can find someone, also being mistaken for a teen at 31 is a good thing… ur balding so fix that shit but besides that you got young healthy collagen dont take it for granted enjoy it while it last
Thanks! Thought my fucked up eye area made me a bit short of average facially. I suppose it [being mistaken for a teen] has some perks but from a career POV it makes people take you less seriously.

Had the same hairline since I was 16, I think it's just high (and so did the doctor I consulted)... but I would gladly lower it by a cm or so, would improve my ratios. So the collagen thing is a good thing? Thought it was a "baby face" thing.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
I had the same problem at your age but worse (you don't look any younger than 20's), I looked like a teenage kid for many years, I hated it. When I was 27 I was carded for cigarettes (cashier thought I was under 16). But also unlike you I was a truecel who was repulsive to females of all ages.

Last edited:
Why is this nigga complaining about this
Because 1.) people consider you less authoritative and 2.) I thought having a "baby face" was a bad thing, with better-looking men having more rugged skin like Gandy.
you look 26
You really think so? Cool if so. I don't give much of a damn about getting a partner, doing alright in that area already, I care about homosocial hierarchy -- perceived experience, authority, intellectual qualification etc.

Try growing a beard, it will make you look older, but besides, maybe you should embrace looking like a teen, it has its perks

intellectual qualification etc.
not sure about that. if anything, baby face makes me more competent and more interesting to get to know (at least in my case, maybe it's a result of other features combined)
(i am 23)

and here is my friend who looks very manly, even though people respect him and he has some authority in our community, people refer to me as a much smarter one and more technically capable

not sure about that. if anything, baby face makes me more competent and more interesting to get to know (at least in my case, maybe it's a result of other features combined)
View attachment 2184230(i am 23)

View attachment 2184237
and here is my friend who looks very manly, even though people respect him and he has some authority in our community, people refer to me as a much smarter one and more technically capable
He looks like ur older brother

Indeed @Lone Wolf would brag about it

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss